sallie's submission

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maid madeleine, Aug 24, 2009.

1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    madeleine's submission: Part 9

My first two weeks in service was a living hell. it was important at the very beginning for Mistress to establish Her standards on me. I woke every morning by means of an electronic collar that beeped and vibrated violently precisely at 5:30 am. at this time the door to my cage (yes I was forced to sleep in a cage during my training period. I had to earn the right to sleep in a bed) would swing open and I would crawl out and start to prepare Her breakfast. during this time I had not earned the right to wear a maid's uniform. She kept me naked at all times save for the leather training collar, high heels and black leather thong that barely covered my chastity cage. I made so many mistakes at first and was routinely punished and disciplined. overcooking Her eggs brought it's own creative and humiliating punishment for example. She had me lay on the floor and cracked two eggs on my face and rubbed them in. "Runny! I want my eggs runny when you cook them! you used to be a Chef? HA! Perhaps you'll understand now, girl!" and I was forced to wear the egg on my face all day while tending to my myriad of chores. another example: I was not walking in my high heels properly. Mistress attached locking leather cuffs with a silver steel band around them and locked a 6" chain between them. "Small steps, sallie! you must take SMALL steps!" She fumed. In order for my feet to get accustomed to the arch of the high heels I was locked into them even while I slept at night. Once a day I would be allowed to remove them for showering after which they were quickly locked back on. The marble floors needed special attention and I couldn't seem to get them clean to Her standards. She locked soft scrubrushes onto my hands and knees and fitted me with a gag brush as well. I was ordered to crawl across the floor with my head down and "GET THAT FLOOR CLEAN!!!" After I had scrubbed it properly She would walk in from outside wearing Her black riding boots and track mud all over it. "Do it again, sallie!" She barked, "and when you're finished I'll be needing these boots cleaned and polished as well. chop chop, girl!" and with a heavy swat of Her riding crop on my ass I was back on my hands and knees scrubbing. I could go on for days and days reciting all the clever and humiliating punishments Mistress dished out in those two weeks alone. At the end of the two-week induction period Mistress informed me of what to expect next. She had arranged to take me to a beauty spa to work on my feminine appearance. After this was accomplished I was to accompany Mistress overseas where She had some upcoming business. While Mistress was handling Her affairs I would be enrolled in a sissy maid training academy. My education at the academy would last two weeks during which I would not be allowed to see my Mistress. Upon successful completion I would then be ceremoniously presented to Her.

That evening Mistress unlocked my heels and allowed me the honor of bathing in Her tub. She washed me, shampooed and conditioned my hair and dried me off sweetly. we made love all night and i even got to sleep in Her bed with Her!
    the next day after serving Her breakfast She applied my makeup and dressed me in a black skirt, white blouse and black heels and drove us to the spa. we spent the day there together having our nails done, getting facials and our makeup and hair done. we both received full body waxes. it was so much fun to share this intimate time with Her. During our spa day She treated me much like a girlfriend/personal assistant instead of the slave She had tormented over the past two weeks. At first i was terribly embarassed and humiliated to be feminized in this way in front of all the beautiful young women at the salon but they were all so sweet and enthusiastic about making me look pretty that i quickly let go of my male pride and ended up enjoying all the attention and support. My gratitude, respect and admiration for my Mistress only grew by this exeprience.
    After leaving the spa Mistress took me out for lunch at a very nice restaurant (one i would have certainly considered working as a chef at in my life before Mistress.) to the eyes of the young, hip waistaff and customers we were just two pretty girlfriends having a lunch date after a morning spent at the salon!

2. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Oooops! All apologies, Mistress Michelle! xo

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Wonderful, just wonderful madeline....this is making Me want to hurry and have My floor tiled!! That way when rachel is here next I can have her clean it in just the manner you wrote about! LOL
    Thank you madeline for continueing this story, I just LOVE reading it!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Whatever you require Mistress. Can i request the spa day with you when i am done with the floor?

rachel:anim_37:

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What has happened to My story I love to read in the mornings?????

6. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 10

Having me now properly feminized Mistress and i flew on Her private jet to London and rode in a limo to The Academy, a sprawling country estate just outside of the city. i was amazed looking at the giant stone mansion and beautifully manicured grounds. We walked up the stone stairway and the front doors were opened by female butlers wearing mini-skirts, locking stilettos and white gloves. My heart dropped when a beautiful young Lady approached us and introduced Herself, "Mistress Maeve, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I'm Mistress Heather Richardson, onwer and Head Mistress of The Academy. This must be Your new acquisition, sallie."
    "of all the dumb luck," i thought, "how could this be happening to me?" Heather Richardson and i had attended the same high school. She was a star cheerleader and the most popular girl in school. I had nursed a crush on Her since the seventh grade and while we mixed in the same circle of friends She never considered my advances way back when. Now i found myself in the most humiliating and awkward of situations, dressed provocativally as a wealthy woman's personal assistant and about to be enrolled in Her academy to be trained as a submissive sissy maid.
    "Where are your manners, sallie? Greet the Head Mistress, girl." Mistress ordered.
    "yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." i blurted, dropping to my knees and pressing my lips against the soft leather of Mistress Heather's shiny high heels. "It is an honor and pleasure to meet You Mistress Heather." i said in between placing soft, wet kisses on Her shoes.
    "We'll see how much of a pleasure you think it is in a few weeks, sallie." She retorted. And both She and my Mistress broke into fits of laughter.
    "Lets get started. Shall we?" Mistress Heather said and began walking with my Mistress towards Her office. i walked obediently behind them my mind racing as to what the next weeks would hold for me.

i followed the Ladies into Mistress Heather's office and stood while they were seated. i remained standing. Mistress Heather pulled out a pink folder and withdrew some forms from it.
    "These are to be signed, sallie. Read over them and initial each page. Sign at the bottom of the last page."
    "yes Ma'am" i quickly curtsied, and stood quickly reading the documents and making my intials. i was not offered a chair to sit and i knew better than to ask.
    Once the papers were signed by myself as well as the two Mistresses. Mistress Maeve said Her goodbyes to us. i felt scared watching Her walk away and unsure of what lay ahead. These thoughts were quickly snuffed out by the measured dominant voice of Mistress Heather.
    "On your knees, maid." She commanded. i did as i was told. She then proceeded to lock a chrome-plated collar around my neck and matching chrome-plated bands around my ankles and wrists.
    "I'm sure you will quickly become familiar with these devices. Each restraint is encoded with a computer chip, microphone, speaker and *ahem* behavior deterent system." She smiled wickedly.
    "Should you misbehave you will be stung by a quick, painful, yet non-lethal shock of electricity. Should you find yourself somewhere you're not supposed to be; should you be slow to respond to a command; should you be remiss in your duties in any way...you will feel the wrath of these restraints. Is that understood?"
    i was terribly afraid now. and stammered out a "yy-yyees, Ma'aam."
    Reaching to Her desk Mistress Heather lifted up a remote control and pressed a button quickly.
    Already on my knees i soon found myself prostrate on the floor beneath Her shiny black heels.
    "OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW." i cried out.
    "That was for stuttering, sallie." She broke out into a spine tingling fit of laughter at my pain. "Soon you will know true submission, dear, VERY SOON..."

7. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Ahhhh, sallie returns.....

thank you

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh My...Do they really make such devices??? I would simply love to have a couple sets of them!! What fun that would be!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Rachel hopes there is no such device, but hopes also that there is such a device.:scared0016:

Rachel

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, please find this device. Maybe they have a 'cage' version that is internet controlable........

11. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 11

Mistress Heather then reached down and stuffed a large ball gag into my mouth and secured it around my head and locked it into place. Clipping a long leather leash to my collar She ordered me to crawl behind Her.
    "And I want you to stay at least ten feet behind Me, maid!" She barked.
    "mmmmmm, mmmmm,mmmm" i hummed through the gag, trying my best to answer back "yes Mistress."
    on my hands and knees i crawled well behind Her through the marbled hallways of the Academy. "most animals are treated better than this" i thought as my knees began to burn and my face was aflame in shame and humiliation as we passed rooms filled with beautiful Ladies reading, drinking, playing games and being served by a wide assortment of uniformed sissy maids.
    "A new acquisition I see." A Mistress remarked as She clicked past us in Her black patent leather thigh high stiletto boots. She smiled wickedly at me as She strolled past and then swatted my ass hard with a furious flip of Her cat-o-nine tails.
    "Witness Mistress Ruben, maid." Mistress Heather smiled, "SHE will certainly educate you as to your proper place here at the Academy."
    Tugging my leash She pulled me forward and down a long spiraling staircase. We entered into a room that looked for all intents and purposes like a medical examination room.
    "Here you will be examined and inspected, sallie. We will make notes on every aspect of your physical body and mental acuity. you...are now property of the Academy and We want to make sure Our property is healthy and competent. A sick worker is of no use to Us."
    She ordered me to stand and undress. i quickly did as i was told and stood before Her, this woman who i had swooned over so back in high school, naked, save for the high heels, and chrome-plated restraints which now bound me...Her slave. Wasting no time and paying absolutely no attention to my naked body She attached chains to each of my bands and flipped a lever on the wall. i heard a whirring sound as the chains tightened and i my body was spread out painfully in every direction.
    "There!" She mused, pleased with the sight of me completely incapicitated. "Now i will leave you. The Doctor will be with you shortly and take you on from here. you've been graced with My prescence long enough, sallie. I full well know how much you wanted Me in high school, dear. And now look at you..." She had moved close to me and Her gorgeous face was right in front of my gagged visage now. "Now you're just an underling at My Academy! HA! Wait until I show our old friends what you've become! The lowest of the low...good for scrubbing floors, fetching drinks, cleaning toilets...HAHAHAHAHA! Truly delicious, this. I'm looking forward to witnessing what cruelties and humiliations My Ladies have in store for you, my dear."
    And with that She was gone and i was alone in my restraints and gag, so very alone....

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    madeline....I just love this story!!!!!

13. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
  14. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 12

After what seemed like an eternity i heard the ever-becoming-familiar sound of stilettos echoing through the hallway. i stood there naked in my heels with the chains connected to my neck, wrists and ankles stretching me out in every direction. my heart raced and the pain of the bondage disappeared in a surge of fear.
    In walked a tall, thin beautiful woman, Her body cloaked entirely in a white latex catsuit with a white latex physician's coat, stethoscope around Her neck and clutching my file.
    "sissy maid sallie...34 years old..." She said aloud, more to Herself than me. On each side of Her stood two seemingly identical sissy nurses, cloaked similarly in white latex yet wearing short nurse's unifroms and white caps with the ubiquitous red crosses displayed on them. The Mistress and Her nurses all wore matching white stiletto boots and long white latex gloves. "Lets get started girls." the Doctor ordered.
    my view completely limited by the chain attached to my collar i could not see what they were doing but i immediately felt latex hands all over my body, pressing here and there, pinching, pulling, pushing. two gloved hands stretched open my mouth and my teeth and gums were thoroughly inspected and probed with cold metal instruments. at once i felt a cold steel phallus fill my mouth and protrude into my throat.
    "seven inches, Doctor." a nurse called out to the Mistress, "girth of three inches, Ma'am."
    At the same moment i felt a gloved and lubricated hand enter my anus, followed by a cold steel phallus that stretched my sphincter painfully.
    "five and one half inches, Ma'am, girth, 2 1/2 inches."
    "That's a start i suppose. but I'm certain Mistress Maeve will expect her to be stretched further."
    Every conceivable measurement was taken by the nurses and called out to the Mistress. i felt thoroughly humiliated and violated, like an animal being graded for auction. Then, the probing stopped.
    "Lets test her pain threshold now, girls, chop, chop!" the Mistress ordered, looking at me in the eyes from behind Her glasses and down Her nose. "you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into...do you girl?"
    "mmmm-mmmm-mmmmmmm" i tried to answer through the now replaced ball gag.

Elifnur likes this.
  15. kathi

kathi kathi

Local Time:
    madeleine, you sure know how to keep me on edge. Wow what a story.

16. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Madeleine

It's a great story - which maybe should be illustrated and published. i once served a Mistress who was a bdsm author and sold her books through a service. Every convention we would go to she sold them on a cd as well.

Keep up the grand work on this :)

:butterfly:

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    PLEASE madeline....I am waiting!!!

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh madeline.....Where are you???????????

19. kathi

kathi kathi

Local Time:
    madeleine pleas continue your story, i need to get back to Mistress Michelle on my thoughts about this story.

20. forevermore

Local Time:

Mistress, I think she is teasing you! She might need a whippin'......

21. kathi

kathi kathi

Local Time:
    you may be onto something pt300800.

22. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    That's as far as I've gotten with the story and I've been really busy in my real life, y'all. I'll add more to it when I get the time. love, maid madeleine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice