sallie's submission

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maid madeleine, Aug 24, 2009.

1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    This is a story I wrote several years ago when I was going by the name "sissy maid sallie." The work is entirely fiction. I'll be publishing it in installments. I hope you all enjoy reading it! fondly, maid madeleine xo

madeleine's submission: Part 1

I woke up from a good night's rest in my maid quarters. Mistress had put me to bed early as usual...9pm lights out! I rubbed my eyes and made my way to my bathroom. I was starting to get used to living in this part of the house that Mistress had set up for me. Pink bedroom with a small single bed with ruffled lace bedspread and skirt. a large portrait of Mistress hanging over the bed, and of course the pink and white tiled bathroom. I took off my lace nightgown and ran the bath for myself, shaved my legs and scrubbed myself clean. I washed my long brunette hair. Mistress had ordered me to grow it out long and feminine. I dried myself off and applied my makeup and dried and curled my hair. next I walked to the closet and picked out my day uniform. nothing fancy, Mistress likes for me to be dressed as a typical wealthy woman's housekeeper for my daily duties. I fastened on my bra and stepped into my slip and then into my black white swan housekeeping dress with white collar and cuffs. next I pulled on a pair of white panties and sheer nude pantyhose. I stepped into my black 3" heels and tied a white waist apron around my waist. walking back into the bathroom I made a final check of my makeup and positioned the white maid's cap onto my head. Time to prepare Mistress's breakfast. I walked softly down the hall in my heels. careful not to click too hard in my heels for fear of waking Mistress too early. in the kitchen I brewed Her favorite coffee, sliced a plate of fresh fruit and hand squeezed Her orange juice. Hungry as I always am in the morning I know better than to eat before Mistress. while I was preparing these things I was allowing the waffle iron to pre-heat. fetching the batter from the refrigerator (made the night before from scratch) I also got out the maple syrup to warm. while the waffles were cooking I stepped outside to pick some fresh flowers and a few strawberries off the vine. it was a little cold this early and the morning air was cool against my freshly shaved and stockinged legs. I arranged the flowers in a slim glass vase, plated the waffles with the freshly picked strawberries and set everything on the serving tray. a small pitcher of cream, a small pitcher of warm maple syrup and a little bowl of sugar cubes and I was ready to serve Mistress's breakfast. carefully carrying the breakfast tray I made my way down the hall to Miss's bedroom. it had taken me a while to get used to performing such tasks in the heels but Mistress was kind enough to allow me the 3" heels for my regular duties during the day. quietly opening the door I silently walked over and placed the tray on the stand next to Miss's bed. I turned on the stereo so it softly played Mistress's favorite opera and kneeled beside Her bed. stroking Her beautiful blonde hair I whispered, "Good Morning Mistress..." She sighed and turned towards me wearing a slight smile on Her slumbering beautiful face. "Good Morning madeleine. Where's My coffee?" Sitting up in bed She stretched and watched me as I poured Her morning coffee and stirred in the sugar and cream before bending towards Her and serving Her. "Shall I pull back the drapes, Ma'am?" "yes, madeleine, you may. What have you prepared for breakfast this morning, dear?" unfolding the legs to the tray I placed it in front of Her and removed the plate cover, releasing a cloud of steam and the fragrant perfume of freshly made Belgian waffles and hand-picked strawberries. Mistress smiled and clapped Her hands in delight as I drizzled the warm syrup on them and placed a linen napkin in Her lap. "Will You be needing anything else, Mistress?" I asked stepping back from Her bed and standing at attention with my hands folded neatly in front of me. "No, madeleine, this looks wonderful, thank you. you may run along and begin running my bath." "yes Ma'am." I curtsied and opened the drapes and letting the morning sun flood into Her room I excused myself while Mistress dined leisurely in bed. ...to be continued....

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Very nice madeleine, I loved it.
    I also love Belgin Waffels, now you have made Me hungry, oh well, at least I know what I am going to have for breakfast tomorrow!! Shame I dont have a maid here to serve them to Me.

Please continue the story.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Michelle! I'm glad you like my story so far. I'll be updating it weekly. Kind of like the old weekly serials of yesteryear! Enjoy your waffles tomorrow, Ma'am! love, maid madeleine xo

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Nice story so far madeleine, i am looking forward to read more of it soon. I just wonder why the story is titled "sallie's submission" even though it is telling about you ... is there a secret that is going to be revealed later in the story ??

Hugs, maid katrin

5. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks katrin. In the first sentence of the post you'll find your answer. I went by the name "sallie" several years ago. I decided to just keep that name in the story as it is rather long and would take forever to change all the "sallies" to "madeleines" love, maid madeleine xo

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    But you did change the name in the story from sallie to madeline...thats what katrin was speaking of.
    sallie is only mentioned in the title, which actually is better anyway, I like that you changed it to madeline, makes it more personal.
    I am not sure I like having to wait an entire week for a new chapter though. I'm a little impatient!!

7. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    oops!!

8. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 2

kneeling in front of Mistress's claw foot tub I adjusted the water to the proper temperature and fetched the bubbles from the cabinet. Double-checking the temperature with a thermometer from my dress pocket the water checked out to Mistress's demands. I checked the bathroom to make sure it was absolutely clean before returning to Mistress. She was still seated in bed and was talking on the phone when I entered. some sort of business call that could not wait until She got to the office. Mistress was a high-powered accountant for several national firms. She had turned on the TV to CNN and had the sound muted. not wanting to interfere I stood at attention out of the way until She motioned for me to remove the tray with a snap of Her fingers. gracefully I carefully lifted the tray. "hold on a minute..." she said into the phone, "refresh my coffee, madeleine, and bring it to me in the bath." She ordered, covering the phone with Her hand. "yes Ma'am" I curtsied as I scurried off to the kitchen, overhearing Her resume Her conversation, "Sorry...talking to the maid...you were saying..." returning to Mistress's quarters I found Her immersed in the soapy bath. "madeleine, please lay out my black Gucci suit and the jimmy choo's with the silver buckle." "yes Ma'am" I curtsied and scurried off to Miss's extensive closet. Her walk-in closet was more like a room, much larger than the room She had set aside as my bedroom. Row upon row of couture finery hung on wooden racks lining the walls. At the end of the room shelves stretching to the ceiling were home to Mistress's collection of high heels, one shelf of which contained shoes with more value than a year's salary of mine before taking my position as Mistress Maeve's maid. I knew where every garment and every pair of heels were kept. I should. it was one of my duties to see that her dresses, slacks, skirts and blouses were properly cared for. if this meant running out at the last minute to the dry cleaners to fetch a certain cocktail dress then I had better return quickly with it! intuitively I found the Gucci suit and jimmy choo heels and hung them out for Her. returning to the bath I helped Mistress out of the tub and kneeling dried Her off from head to toe. I brushed and dried Her hair and was then dismissed while She applied Her makeup. returning to the kitchen I cleaned up the dishes from breakfast and walked out to the curb to retrieve Her morning paper. the first few times I ventured out in uniform I was terrified but now it was just another of my daily duties. I never gave it a second thought. in fact by this time Mistress had even loaned me out to several different neighbors when they found themselves in between qualified housekeepers! ...to be continued...

9. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 3

I returned to the house and Miss was up and about now, getting dressed and ready for Her day. I usually tried to stay out of Her way during this time. when it came time for Her to leave She summoned me with a ring of Her little bell. "yes Mistress?" I curtsied. "Im off to work, madeleine. can I trust you to be a good girl while Im away?" of course She knew She could trust me but we went through this every day as a ritual. "yes Mistress, I will be on my best behavior, Mistress." "I don't need to put you into your locking high heels and lock your dress onto you do I? Hamm, sissy maid? ANSWER Me!" "no Ma'am, no, I promise to be a good girl, Mistress." "lets see your little sissy clitty before I run off." She ordered. I lifted my dress and slip and pulled down the front of my panties and hose to reveal my penis (She had renamed it a sissy clitty) encased in a locked chastity tube. She took it into Her hands and checked the lock, Her hand drifting beneath the cage and fondling my balls as they grew in their cock ring. "good girl. there'll be no distracting you from your chores today!" She laughed, "I've left your list of chores on the refrigerator and I expect them to be completed to My standards by the time I get home. Is that understood, maid?" "yes Mistress." I curtsied. "Now give Mistress a kiss before I go." I kneeled down at Her feet and passionately kissed Her feet and the toes of Her jimmy choos. She patted my head and kissed me on my maid's cap before leaving. "Have a wonderful day, Madam." I said as She walked out of the door, taking with Her my love and devotion...as well as the key to my chastity cage, which She wore on a platinum anklet around Her slender sexy ankle. I always felt a little empty when Mistress had left for the day. but I knew I had a lot of work to get done before She got home so I could not allow myself to wallow in emotion. I went over the refrigerator and read the list of chores She left for me.
    Dearest Sissy Maid,
    here are the things I need you to do for the household today.
    *wash all of the windows on the inside and outside of the house.
    *polish every pair of boots. it's starting to get colder outside and I will soon be wearing them. Make any notations of repairs that need to be done to them in your footwear cleaning and maintenance log.
    *hand wash, line dry and iron all of my panties.
    *the floors in the garage need cleaning. get a bucket and scrubrush and scrub the garage floor thoroughly on your hands and knees.
    in addition to these things do not neglect your everyday duties...dusting, mopping and vacuuming the entire house, bathroom upkeep, washing, drying and ironing the linens, changing My bed linens, etc. also I'll need you to do the grocery shopping for the weekend. I've approved your menu for the weekend and give you permission to go buy what you will need. I'll see you when I return. be a good little maid today. remember I can see what you're up to ;) ~Mistress
    well I had my work cut out for me today! the last little comment was in reference to the surveillance system Mistress had installed. From Her desk at work She can view every single inch of the house and grounds via hidden web cams. In addition the house was hard-wired with microphones and speakers so when She saw me doing something wrong or cleaning something improperly She could correct me or order me to apply some disciplinary bondage restraints to myself for my shortcomings.

10. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 4

As I began my chores for the day I found myself reflecting on how it was that I now found myself stripped of my masculinity, dressed and working as a Ladie's maid. I remember when I first met Her at the hotel where I was working. I was the executive chef and would often go out into the dining room or banquet halls to see if there were any beautiful women there. Mistress was attending one of these events, a conference for Her business. it was a casual Friday night event, a cocktail mixer and She was dressed in a stunning mini skirt, tight blouse and shiny stiletto boots that rose just up to Her knee. She caught me eyeing Her boots and smiled. Later on in the evening I approached Her and began small talk, which She endured for all of 30 seconds. "Listen, Chef, the food you're serving here is very good. but I have very fine taste in cuisine. Don't you think you could come up with something a little more elegant and refined for Me to dine on this weekend?" "Sure, sure I could..." I began, but She cut me off. "Great, have something delicious ready for Me tomorrow evening at 8pm sharp. And I want it delivered by you personally. Can you handle that, Chef?" "Oh absolutely, yes Ma'am, 8pm sharp. I'll be there!" "Don't...keep Me waiting." She demanded with a mischievous smile as She walked away. I was practically drooling on myself as I watched Her leave the ballroom, a statuesque beauty in spiked heels and leather. "What...just happened?" I thought to myself. Never had a woman just absolutely taken control over me like that before. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind I would be knocking at Her door at 8pm the next night with some delicious food to serve Her.

So I was out in Miss's backyard hanging Her bras, panties and thigh high stockings to dry in the sunshine when I again reminisced on that fateful weekend when we first met... in between all of my other responsibilities at work that day I was preparing some special dishes for this new, intoxicating Woman. my cooks were curious as to what I was up to and all I could tell them was that we had a VIP in the penthouse suite. as 8pm rolled around I nervously plated up Her dinner and went to the room service captain for a tray. "I can take that up for you, sir." the captain said. "that's okay, thank you. this guest specifically asked for me to deliver it." I got kind of an odd look from him but he helped me prepare the tray and off I went. I nervously knocked on Her door at exactly 8pm. no answer. I knocked again. no answer. I knocked again, this time saying loudly, "room service." "yes, come in." I heard through the door. I walked in and there She sat in a large leather chair, not even bothering to look up. "you may set that down over there." She motioned with Her hand, not lifting Her eyes from Her work. She was dressed in a beautiful black lace-up corset, Her hair tied up in an "updo" on top of Her head and wearing sexy glasses. Attached to Her corset were sheer black stockings and on Her feet black patent leather stilettos. "what am I doing up here?" I started asking myself, the executive chef of a four star hotel running room service orders like a lowly room attendant. Sensing my discomfort She put down Her work and looked up at me. "Well, hello, there Chef, what have you prepared for Me tonight?" She smiled. I began to uncover the dishes I had made for Her and explain each of them to Her. She began tasting my dishes and did not ask me to sit. "mmmmmmmm...very good Chef." She demurred, "you have quite the talent with food, don't you?" "y-yes, Ma'am, thank You" I don't know why I was addressing Her so formally since She was nearly the same age as me but it seemed appropriate for some reason. "hmmmm, what else do you have a talent for?" She asked. I stood there motionless, thinking..."if I say the wrong thing, this could totally get me fired." thankfully, She broke the silence. "Do you give a good foot massage, Chef?" "um, yes, I think I could do that." I answered in disbelief that I was actually saying such a thing to a guest of the hotel. "god, where is this headed?" I wondered. "Good, why don't you be a good little boy and kneel down here and rub My feet while I continue My dinner?" to my amazement I found myself walking over to Her and kneeling down before Her. Within moments I had Her shiny stilettos off and I was holding Her nylon-covered foot in my hand and kneading and rubbing away. "mmmmmmm...that feels good, Chef" She said in between bites. without batting an eyelash She moved Her other foot over to the crotch of my pants and began to massage my growing erection. "hmmmm, What do we have here, Chef?" She smiled, "Does rubbing My feet turn you on? hmmmmm?" "y-yes" I gasped, my cock growing harder. "yes, what?" She asked. "um, yes...Ma'am?" I asked. "how about 'yes Mistress' Chef." gulp. I couldn't believe I was doing this but I heard myself say the words, "yes Mistress." "good boy." She purred as She continued to rub Her delicate foot on my rock hard cock. "I'll bet you'd like to kiss My feet, hmmm, Chef? would you like that? Do you want to press your lips against Mistress's pretty feet?" I was about to explode with passion as Her foot pressed harder and harder against my cock. "yes." Her eyes turned angry and She quickly bent over me and slapped my ass hard with Her hand....SMAAAACK!!!!!! "you will address Me as Mistress at all times is that understood?" She had me and She knew it. There was no backing out now. I had walked right into Her seductive web and there was no retreat. I knew what I had to do... "yes Mistress, that is understood, Mistress." I replied as I passionately began to kiss Her foot. "that's a good boy...." She laughingly cooed as I knelt before Her and abandoned myself to licking and worshipping Her feet.

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you so much madeline...what a nice way to wake up and enjoy My coffee this morning.
    I am very much looking forward to this continuing madeline.

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    mmm, not into the sissy maid stuff but i LOVE part 4. all that foot worship got me quite hard!

13. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 5

"That's a good boy," She coached me, "Lick all over momma's toes too. Here, get a good mouthful." She said as She inserted all of Her toes into my mouth at once. "Now kiss and lick your way up Mistress's legs." I was completely and utterly under Her control now. Absolutely lost in the moment with Her. "Mistress wants to see what else you can do with that tongue of yours." She leaned back and ordered me to slide off Her black thong panties. She placed them over my head and around my neck. "Now it's time for your dinner Chef, open up." I buried my head in Her sweet soft sex, spread back the folds and found a rhythm there licking Her delicious pussy. She rocked back and moaned, "good boy...now stop and put My heels back on before you continue." I slipped Her feet back into Her stilettos and took my place back on my knees between Her legs. Immediately She wrapped Her legs around me and dug both heels into my sides, grabbing my hair and keeping me there. "NOW LICK!" I completely abandoned myself in pleasing Her, coming up for air briefly and diving back in my tongue working away at Her center as if my life depended on it. She threw Her head back and moaned, dug deeper in my side with Her heels and forced my head back and forth on Her pussy. In one long, slow burst She came, shrieking and bucking and purring, Her juices flowing out all over my face and running down my cheeks. I struggled to lap up all of Her juices, licking Her clean, kissing Her thighs and panting. It was quiet for a moment, just the sound of our heavy breaths punctuating the stillness. "mmmmmmm, that'll do, Chef." She smiled and regained Her composure. "Now what to do about you...." She thought out loud. "Fetch me that bag and bring it over here." She ordered. I did as I was told. "Now lets see if you REALLY want it." She said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a strange, curved plastic device. "Do you know what this is, boy?" She asked. "uuum, n-no, Mistress" I replied, eyeing the odd contraption. "This is a male chastity device. And you are going to wear it until tomorrow night. If you behave yourself then I will allow you release. Is that understood?" "umm, Im not sure, Mistress." Really? Okay then, thanks for everything. See you later...or not." She replied flippantly, seeming to begin to turn back to Her work. "wait, wait..." I said, accepting the inevitable. I knew I would do absolutely anything to see Her again, just to be in Her intoxicating prescience. I was entirely under Her spell now. "I thought so..." She smiled, "Come over here cutie." And just like that Her demeanor changed from not giving a crap if I came or if I went to the most playful, loving creature you can imagine. "Lets see what we've got down there." She unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my rock hard soaking wet with precum cock. "oooohhhhh, look at you! and you didn't even blow your load yet, Im impressed. lets see how he likes this..." She said as She slipped the plastic ring around the base of my cock and balls. Sliding the curved chamber into the posts on the ring and snapping it shut, She placed a small silver lock underneath the entire unit and clicked it shut. "There!" She exclaimed, proud of Her work, "Stand up for me." I stood up before Her with my pants now down around my ankles and my manhood now encased in a thick clear plastic sleeve. It was vented on the sides and had a slit at the end so I could urinate. But otherwise I was completely helpless to touch my own penis. Furthermore, an erection would be impossible, which I quickly discovered as my member struggled to expand and met it's match against the thick walls of the chastity tube. "You will wear this home tonight. you will not attempt to remove it. Tomorrow night I want you here at the same time, 8pm sharp. And prepare a completely different menu for me....No Repeats! Understood?" I breathed deeply, wearing this strange new device between my legs trying to understand everything that had just taken place...it was all too much...better just to go with it for now... "Yes Mistress, I will not attempt to remove this chastity device and I will be here tomorrow night promptly at 8pm with a completely new menu for Your dinner, Ma'am." "Good Boy!" She exclaimed, smiling, "Now clear these dishes from my room and let Me get back to My work, honey. you are dismissed." She said matter-of-factly, as if She had been ordering men around like this all Her life. She placed a soft, warm kiss on my cheek and patted my behind, "Run along now..." obediently I cleared the dishes from Her room and let myself out. The die was cast. It was done. There would be no turning back. I now belonged to Her.

I spent the night tossing and turning, waking up often to the pain of an erection being snuffed out by the chastity tube Mistress had locked onto me. the next day at work all I could do was think of Her. preparing an afternoon break I accompanied the banquet server into the conference room where I knew Her group was meeting. I just had to see Her! She was dressed in a beautiful dark grey skirt suit, the length of which just touched the tops of Her knees. Her long, slender legs were covered in silk stockings, Her feet clad in stiletto mules. It was obvious that She was in control of the room. the server and I quietly entered with their coffee, fruit and snacks. She stopped Her presentation and looked at us, "you may put those things over there." She motioned, not giving me any sort of glance. She continued with Her lecture. I don't know what I thought was going to happen, a knowing smile, a hidden wink? but She revealed nothing and I felt crushed as I walked back to the kitchen, my penis throbbing in its agonizing cage. I spent the afternoon tending to the fine details of Her dinner and 8pm found me knocking again at Her door. this time calling out, "room service, Ma'am." "yes, come in." She replied from inside Her suite. carrying the tray into Her suite I was mesmerized by the sight of Her wearing a dark burgundy corset which flaunted the beautiful curves of Her ample breasts. She wore a matching thong and dangerously high stilettos. in an effort to win Her affection I said, "Your dinner, Mistress." "DUH" was Her reply, "put it over there." I had noticed Her room was unkempt, unusual for our hotel's housekeeping staff. watching me look about Her room She began to speak. "Before I dine, lets see if you followed instructions. drop your pants." I obeyed, revealing my enslaved penis in its binding cell. "very good," She smiled, "I just may keep you around." She teased. "you may have noticed that my suite has not been attended by the housekeeping staff today." "yes Mistress, I was wondering about that." "I called the front desk and told them I would not be needing maid service today, that I had my own personal maid to tidy My room for Me." stupidly, I looked puzzled. She rose from Her chair and strutted to the oak boudoir. Reaching into it She retrieved a black and white maid's uniform, exactly matching the one's the housekeeping staff at the hotel wore. "now pay attention. you will go into the bathroom and take a shower. you will shave all of your body hair below your neck. when you are finished I will come in to inspect you and we will proceed. understood?" I stood there puzzled. "do you need it spelled out for you? you are going to serve as my maid tonight! now go get ready! hurry up!" confused, yet incredibly excited and willing to do anything She said I replied with a "yes Mistress." naked, obedient and still locked in chastity I made my way into Her washroom.

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    This just gets better and better!!!

Mistress Michelle

15. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 6

Stepping out of the shower I was startled by the new feeling of my shaved body. the cool air of the washroom caressed my shaved legs and sent shivers up and down my body. hearing the shower turned off Mistress appeared in the doorway and looked me up and down, smiling. Her tender and affectionate tone again reappeared as She inspected me, running Her hands up and down my hairless flesh and cooing, "don't you just feel lovely, sallie?" "WHAT?" I thought to myself, "what did She just call me?" "yes dear," She purred, running Her painted fingernails up and down my legs, "your new name will be sallie, sissy maid sallie to be exact, My servant girl!" She giggled. "lets get your makeup done!" She exclaimed. I sat with my back to the mirror while She went to work on me, Her beautiful blonde hair brushing against my neck, face and shoulders. She seemed to be having such a good time! as if I were the little real-life doll She had had always wanted as a little girl. Satisfied at Her efforts to feminize my male facial features She brought out a brunette shoulder length wig and placed it securely on top of my head. "have a look, sallie." She smiled, admiring Her handiwork. I turned and faced the mirror and a shocking sight looked nervously back at me. an hour ago I had walked into Her suite a picture of masculinity...it was all stripped away now and I had been remade into a cute feminine young woman. I didn't recognize myself at all, save for my blue eyes that peered out from underneath the mascara, eye shadow and eye liner into this strange, new world. "smile for me, sallie. you will be MUCH prettier smiling." despite my discomfort with my new persona I smiled for Her, the bright red lipstick She had chosen for me curling up happily and my pinkish cheeks deepening with humiliation and embarrassment. "time for your uniform!" She cheered. walking obediently behind this elegant, powerful woman dressed as She was in her lovely corset, stockings and heels I felt all the more naked, vulnerable and submissive. "I'll show you how to put these on." She said, taking out a pair of nude pantyhose and rolling the legs up from the toes. She knelt down and slipped one after the other over my feet and I felt Her hands run up my legs as they were now encased in the soft, luxurious nylon stockings. Next She unzipped the black and white maid's uniform and held it out for me to step into. She was incredible tender and loving dressing me, coaching and encouraging me. I had never in my life worn a dress before and after She zipped me up I ran my hands up and down the front of this strange, new garment that now held me. "here are your shoes, sallie." She said as She slipped my feet into 3 " black high heels, "be careful, honey." She giggled. in a final touch She stood behind me and wrapped Her arms around me. I felt Her delicious bosoms pressing into my back and Her hair falling past my neck as She then stepped back and pulled the frilly apron tight and made a big bow. turning me around in my new uniform Her eyes sparkled as She lifted up Her hands and secured the white frilly maid's cap onto my long auburn hair. "awwwwwwwwww, aren't you just PRECIOUS, sallie! be a good girl and have a look at yourself in the mirror." walking uneasily in the heels I made my way carefully across the floor of Her suite and stood before the full-length mirror. where earlier I had stood flat-footed in my chef's clogs, pants and jacket there now stood an attractive, uniformed maid teetering in her high heels. there would be absolutely no mistaking my status, my station, my purpose. I was now here to wait on and clean for my Mistress. I had thought at the time that this was just a kinky game we were playing but no, looking back, it was at this moment that my life took on a new meaning and purpose, to humbly obey and serve Mistress Maeve.

She set me about tidying up Her suite while She continued with Her work. I busied myself tidying and straightening the room as best I could stealing brief glances at Her sitting there in Her chair, legs crossed and wearing Her glasses going over some papers. my heart skipped a beat when I heard the suite's telephone ring. reality snapped back into my mind and fear shot through me. "yes, thank you, very much, Ill send my girl down." I heard Mistress say. "sallie, that was the front desk. a package has arrived for Me. be a dear and run down to the lobby and fetch it for Me, will you?" are You serious?" I questioned incredulously. She set down Her work and rose from the chair and walked over to me. "listen sweetheart, no one is going to recognize you." She walked me over to the full-length mirror once again. "what do you see, sallie? hmmmm?" "I see a man dressed as a hotel maid, Mistress." SMACK!!!!!!! Her hand came crashing down on my ass. "wrong answer, sallie. I'm going to ask you again. what do you see? who are you now?" I struggled to get the words out, straining to let go of my stubborn male pride. "Mistress Maeve's personal maid, sallie." I said, at last. "good girl." She purred, rubbing my ass where She had just spanked me. "you look so proper and lovely, sallie. now be a good girl and fetch My package. go on...." "y-yes Mistress." I conceded, my heart racing as I walked uneasily towards the door. "head up, sallie. your appearance reflects upon me, now. hurry back." I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. "thank God." I thought, "no one's in the hall." I walked as quickly as I could in the high heels She had placed me in. "please don't let there be anyone in the elevator. please don't let there be anyone in the elevator." I repeated over and over in my mind as I made my way towards it. I pressed the button and waited nervously for the lift to come. "DING DING" chimed the lift as the doors opened. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I found the elevator empty. pressing "L" for the lobby and watching the doors slide shut I saw my reflection in the shiny steel doors. "Im just a maid. Im just a maid. Im just a maid." I repeated as I stared at myself looking back at me clad in the crisp black and white uniform. "DING DING" the lift chimed once again and the doors slid open. "oh God, no!" I exclaimed silently. in walked a beautiful young lady dressed for a night on the town, short black cocktail dress, stilettos and daintily clutching her small purse. she smiled at me as she entered and we stood there together as the elevator descended to the lobby. she didn't say a word and didn't give me a second glance. "DING DING" the doors slid open and deposited us into the lobby. "have a good night. don't work too hard!" the beautiful young lady said to me as we departed. wanting to reply but thinking better of it, I simply smiled back at her. "shit!" I thought, "I have to speak at the front desk!" walking across the marble floor of the lobby the sound of high heels sounded thunderously loud and I felt as if all eyes were on me. Bellboys came and went rolling carts stacked with luggage and guests walked to and fro attending to their business. contrary to my thoughts no one was the least bit concerned about this young woman in the maid's uniform. in the best soft female voice I could manage I told the front desk clerk I was here to pick up a package for Ms. Maeve, suite 525. "god it's jenny." I thought, a young woman I had gone out with and slept with a few times. "oh, yes, here you go!" She answered, handing me a small package. "hey, do I know you from somewhere? you look really familiar?" she asked. again I mustered that small, soft voice, "n-no, Ma'am....a I don't think so." "oh okay then, have a good night." she chirped, turning her attention to the gentleman standing behind me, "may I help you, sir?"

16. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    I'm so happy you are enjoying it, Ma'am! humbly, maid madeleine xo

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Maid Madeleine thanks for your story i am also enjoying it. Part 6 is eerily familiar to a situation i went through just a few short weeks ago.

Rachel

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am afraid to ask.....how many chapters do I get to enjoy here? I would hate to think this story is going to end anytime soon!!

Mistress Michelle

19. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 7

I returned to Mistress' suite carrying Her package with no incident. seeing Her at the door and having Her close it behind me I breathed a sigh of relief. "oh good! it's here!" She clapped, giddy, "kneel down here, sallie. close your eyes" She took Her seat and began opening the package. "what could be in there?" I thought. I had assumed the package had something to do with Her business here in town but now I was starting to think differently. "open your eyes, sallie." She ordered. opening my eyes I look up at Her smiling and holding a white lace collar with pink flowers adorning it. at the center of the collar hung a large silver ring. "lean forward." She reached around me and brushed back my long hair, Her breasts seductively close to my face. She fastened the collar around my neck and secured it with a silver lock identical to the one on my chastity cage. with a tiny click I was now collared by Mistress Maeve. "this is your sissy collar. it is a symbol of your obedience to me." She said, lovingly, "but I have something else as well. "remain kneeling." She instructed as She got up and took something with Her into the bathroom. I knelt there with the feeling Mistress' collar around my neck. She returned and stood behind me. "turn around." She ordered, "stay on your knees." I did as I was told and right in front of my face was a black dildo secured and strapped between Her legs. She knelt down and retrieved the key to my chastity cage from the chain around Her ankle. With a brief turn of the key She released my penis from its plastic prison. standing over me in Her corset and heels She looked at me, "time for you to learn about being a true sissy, sallie" She said as She gently moved my head towards Her cock.

The entire night was spent in sexual ecstasy between me and my Mistress. She introduced me to new horizons I never dreamed possible. She took me this way and that and even allowed me the honor of entering Her. very late in the night we collapsed in each other's arms and slept, exhausted. in the morning, Mistress had awakened before me and allowed me to sleep. She knelt by the bed and stroked my hair as I finally awoke from my deep, peaceful slumber. "good morning, sallie" She cooed, stroking my hair, "time to wake up...we have a lot to discuss this morning." "yes Mistress." I answered, rubbing my eyes. Mistress had ordered room service and we sat at the table together dining and drinking coffee while She laid out Her plan for me, for us. "sallie, our running into each other is not an accident...Ive been watching you for quite some time." "you have?" I questioned, intrigued. "yes, Ive been visiting this hotel now for several years and I saw something in you. you're a bit of a loner, sallie, although you have a wonderful personality and people seem to gravitate towards you." "that's true, Mistress." "considering you an excellent candidate. I hired a private investigator to supply me with more information." I was stunned and confused as I processed this new information. "your parents are both gone, you're an only child, lots of brief relationships but you are hesitant to let anyone really get to know you. you spend an inordinate amount of time committed to your work as a chef. for fun and relaxation you find comfort and joy in exploring the outdoors." I could not believe She had gone out of Her way to learn all these things about me. what I thought had been a casual, kinky fling seemed to be turning into something very different. "Ill cut to the chase, sallie. I want you to come live with me and serve as my personal maid on a permanent basis." "b-but my job, Mistress. my life here." "search inside yourself, sallie, and ask yourself if this isn't what you've always wanted." I had to admit that being with Mistress had supplied me with a certain feeling of peace and fulfillment Id never experienced. "in addition, I doubt the management of the hotel will keep you on much longer unless you resign in the next weeks." stunned I asked, "what do you mean, Mistress?" "well, once they see the photographs Ive taken of you dressed in one of their housekeeping uniforms having kinky sex with one of the guests. Im no human resources director but that sure sounds like a case for dismissal to me!" She laughed. She had planned this entire thing without missing a single detail. I was trapped by my desire. I knew there was no choice left for me. tears began to stream down my face. "there, there, sallie. I know this is going to be a huge change for you. but I also know that this is in your best interest. you have to trust Me. come here." I collapsed in Her embrace and sobbed while She petted me and stroked me. "shhhhhhh" Ill take care of you, sallie. we're going to be so happy together, you'll see!" She lifted my head and licked my tears and then kissed me deeply and longingly. snuffing out my tears, I tried to compose myself and knew what I had to do, what I wanted to do. kneeling down there at the breakfast table I began to passionately kiss Mistress' feet. "thank You Mistress, I will serve You, adore You and obey You, Ma'am." "good girl, sallie." Mistress, smiled, lifting Her coffee to Her lips and smiling, Her new sissy maid kneeling at Her feet and softly kissing Her toes. and thus I began my life as Mistress Maeve's sissy maid.

Having hung Mistress' lingerie out to dry in the bright sunshine I put my mind towards my other chores. I thought it would be best to take care of the window washing first, while the sun was still shining. I would be in for it if it happened to start raining before I was able to complete this task per Mistress' instructions. in the garage I found the extension ladder, gathered my cleaning supplies from the shelf and changed out of my high heels into a pair of knee high black leather riding boots. looking out for my safety Mistress had purchased them for me when I would be working outdoors; gardening, mowing the lawn, trimming the shrubbery, along with numerous other outdoor projects Mistress assigned to me. I carried the ladder and supplies onto the front lawn and began my work. climbing the ladder to the second story I began washing Mistress' bedroom windows first. in case something unexpected happened at least they would be cleaned completely. this sense of priority was intuitive now, after many long months of rigorous training. as I began to wash away, suspended there on the ladder in my uniform, my reflection in the glass sent me reminiscing again to what transpired after that first fateful weekend. I promptly handed in my two weeks notice at the hotel and made the necessary arrangements to move. I was told that I wouldn't be needing (or allowed) to take much with me, a few personal possessions, some equipment for my cherished outdoor activities and that was about it. I held a big yard sale and quickly sold off all of my belongings. in two weeks time I found myself now embarking on the next phase of my life.

20. Rachel

Local Time:
    Excellent read Madeleine. Thanks for sharing.

i felt happy for Sallie. It was like Mistress knew all along she needed to be rescued and that is just how i felt while reading it. That she was rescuing Sallie. If only life was as easy as fantasy. It was also nice of Mistress to let Sallie keep the one thing from her previous life that brought her joy, her outdoor stuff and the happiness it brought to her.

Rachel

21. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    madeleine's submission: Part 8

Mistress picked me up in Her black Mercedes Benz and shuttled me to Her home. outside the city in picturesque pastoral land She turned Her car into the gated neighborhood where She lived. I had grown up in a solid middle class family and the type of wealth displayed before me was a new experience. disembarking from the car Mistress instructed me that I would always enter through the servant entrance located on the side of the house. our casual, playful chitchat in the car had ended. now She was getting down to brass tacks with me. "carry your belongings in with you and meet Me in the kitchen, sallie." Mistress ordered. "yes Ma'am." I walked on the inlaid stone pathway and made my way around the enormous house and entered the kitchen through a utility room. setting my bags on the floor I stood waiting for Mistress with a mixture of excitement and fear. "welcome to your new home, maid." Mistress smiled as she walked into the kitchen. "take off all your clothes, maid sallie." She ordered. "yes Mistress." I answered, quickly removing my jeans, boxers, socks, boots and t-shirt. "hand them to Me." I quickly folded them and placed them in Her hands. "kneel." I fell to my knees in front of Her there on the Mexican tiled kitchen floor. She produced a plain black leather collar and secured it around my neck with a small silver lock. She attached a long black leather leash to the gaping O ring at my neck. "you may stand. now follow Me." "yes Mistress." I whispered, standing. "what? I can't hear You!" "Yes Mistress!" I said, louder and more enthusiastically. I walked naked behind Her as She held my leash and tugged me along, Her high heels clicking on the floors of Her beautiful home. She led me outside onto a huge stone patio. She stopped in front of a large outdoor fireplace and unclipped the leash. "use the kindling there to build a fire, sallie." "Yes Mistress." fumbling with the small sticks of wood and shivering slightly from the cool breeze I quickly got a fire going. "more wood now. I want a nice, hot fire, sallie." "Yes Mistress." I added larger pieces of kindling and the growing flames began warming my naked skin. we both stood there admiring the beauty of the fire for a few moments and then She began to speak. "you will now place the last of your male clothes on the fire, maid." She ordered, "from this day forward while in my service you will not be allowed to wear any clothing symbolic of the male sex. today is the last day you will wear boxer shorts, trousers, or men's shoes. you will be wearing panties, dresses and skirts and high heels from now on." "Yes Mistress." I whimpered slightly. "Bend over, sallie!" Mistress snapped. "Spread your legs! ass in the air!" She fired off at me. I obeyed. "you will answer loudly and proudly when given an instruction! now count them off and say 'thank You Mistress' for each blow I give you. and you better be convincing." She seethed. "Yes Mistress!" I said, loudly. SMAAACK! "one, thank You Mistress!" SMAAACK! "two, thank You Mistress!" SMAAACK! "three, thank You Mistress!" on and on this went up to twenty-five licks as I watched the last of my male clothing disappear into ashes. the cheeks of my ass were burning hotly with a mixture of pain and pleasure. this was evident from the large erection lifting up nakedly off of me. "stand up!" She barked, clipping the leash again to my collar and tugging at it, "follow Me, it's time for us to review and sign your "employment" contract." She laughed mischievously as She pulled me roughly along, back into the warm and waiting mansion.

Mistress led me across the expanse of Her beautiful and exquisitely adorned home and into Her private study. Dark mahogany paneled walls encased bookshelves with countless volumes and sculptures and souvenirs from Her many travels. She sat in an overstuffed leather chair and motioned for me to kneel. Reaching for the end table She picked up a black folder and opened it. "This is you employment contract, sallie. you will read it and initial each section to indicate that you thoroughly understand and agree with what is written. I'll leave you alone here to peruse this document. when I return we will discuss your new duties." She said, calmly and directly. "Yes Mistress." I said as She handed me the folder. Rising on Her heels She bent slightly and locked the end of my leash to the iron end table. "Just in case you get any ideas...." She smiled and left the room. Nervously I opened the black folder and began reading. (You may find a document similar to my contract here: http://thefrenchmaids.net/Contract.html)

Accepting my new position and station I obediently initialed and signed my name to the contract. The length of my initial service was listed as one year of sissy maid servitude to Mistress Maeve. To further humiliate me Mistress listed my annual salary for abandoning my old life to serve Her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at $1.00! Within a short while, while kneeling on the Persian rug, chained to the iron end table like an obedient slave, I heard the now familiar sound of Her high heels clicking down the marble floors of the main hall. Picking up the black folder She took Her seat in the leather chair, put on Her glasses and perused the document. "I see you are in agreement with the terms, dear." She smiled, signing Her name to the contract. Unlocking my leash from the end table She escorted me over to a large painting of a beautiful Grecian Goddess. She swung back the painting on its heavy iron hinges to reveal a large safe ensconced in the wall. "now go fetch the belongings you brought with you." "Yes Mistress." I answered. Dropping my leash She dismissed me. Returning with my cases She took them from me and placed them inside the large vault along with the black folder. "These will remain here until the conclusion of the contract period, sallie. In order to allow you the opportunity to earn a reward I have allowed you to bring along some of your outdoor gear. It is now locked safely away. When you have pleased Me beyond My expectations I may choose to allow you some time to engage in these activities that you enjoy." "Thank You Mistress!" I replied, truly grateful, and in a moment of inspiration I dropped to my knees and abandoned myself to showering Her beautiful feet and heels in soft, wet kisses.

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Damn....I want one!!!!!

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Damn i might like to be one

Rachel

24. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I'll be there soon Mistress Michelle.....

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What....No chapter to read with My coffee this morning??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice