Ruind or full blown O. You thell me!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Musher, Sep 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Well im struggling to decide If i had a ruined or a full blown orgasem. So im gonna thell you What happend and What i felt and you thell me What you think.

My wife told me i was Getting a o the other nigth. And When she got home she told me to drop the pants and got the key to the cage. When she came back she had some lub and the numbning cream. She then put cream inside my urinpipe and guided IT all the way down to my balls whit her finger on the outside. But she was carfull not to get cream on my glans.
    After 5 min she sat down on my with her back facing my head. So i cudent se Anne thing. She then mastrubatet me untill i came. I felt IT building inside me for some time. Befor the feeling disaperd. Seconds after she i thold her to stop. IT had becom only intens. I never felt the cum comming out. And it felt like a ruind. But she did not stop until i was all dun. I was still horny and wantet a orgasem. And i did not go soft.

Was IT a ruind?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    I haven't the faintest. When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was a question asking what kind of orgasm you should receive. I was going to say, none at all but apparently, I'm too late. :)

Musher likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    If you were still horny and hard I would say ruined. They are tricky to achieve when you can tell her when to stop, yet alone when u use numbing cream.

Never really got into numbing cream, I guess it would help to last awhile after a long lock up if she wanted to use it for sex. But would need to be careful not to get any on her or she would get numb.

4. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Yes. But she keept masaging me all the way ower the top ang cept on gowing whit now intention Of making IT a ruined.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice