Reuseable plastic locks.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by azsub1, Jan 19, 2012.

1. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Hello all.
    I manufacture what i feel is simply the best lock available for the CB6000, CB6000, Birdlocked and Bon4 devices.
    The lock is airport safe, uniquely keyed, reuseable and tamper proof. It also has the lowest profile possible, can't rust and doesn't rattle.
    I would really like to get the word out about these locks so, I'm going to offer 3 of them in exchange for an honest review of them posted here at Chastity Mansion.
    Just send me a P.M. with the address to ship to and whether or not the lock is for the CB series or a Bon4/Birdlocked and i'll ship them off to the first 3 i recieve.
    But please,don't request them if you have no intention of reviewing the product. I've done this before and think i had one review out of the five i sent out.

B.T.W. The lock as well as the other accessories i manufacture are available at
    lockeduplove.net

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    And these are different then the numbered plastic locks used for, say, securing storgage lockers before auction?

A photo would be lovely. Before I share my address, I would like to know what you're actually sending. :)

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    A similar lock in metal, that won't rattle like a padlock or damage your clothing as much would be great for use with my fort. (an all metal cb-3k lookalike / clone)

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    i love the idea,and the little plastic key.i would love to try one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice