Renewing Marriage vows in a FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, Aug 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    My wife and I just celebrated 1 year of chastity and "Authentic Intimacy". It has not only been a renewal of our commitment to one another 40+ years ago, but it has taken our marital intimacy to a level we've never experienced before. We talked about a ceremony but decided against it although I'm still open to the idea. We now are celebrating a 2nd anniversary in our marriage... the anniversary of the day I confessed to her my infidelity with PMO, my recommitment to our marriage vows, and asking her to hold my key and take me back into our marital bed. WOW! Has this been a wild ride and we couldn't be happier. This new anniversary holds more meaning to me than the original one because I now am all in ... I never knew what I was holding back. But it's made all the difference in the world!

knightly, SubSnuggler and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    Congrats.
    BTW I see you're also in VA. Do you mind if I ask what part of our great state you live in?

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice