REMOTE CONTROL

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by vicky flint, Oct 23, 2010.

1. vicky flint

vicky flint New member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    As I step through the front door my mobile bleeps and buzzes in my pocket. I close the door, put my case down, god it's been a hard day and I need a drink! I pull out my phone - the text reads...

“Remove all your clothes, fold them and leave them on the bottom step of the stairs. Go to the downstairs toilet and close the door. Stand and await your next instruction.”

The hypnotic power that Madame has over me causes immediate obedience and I comply without a second thought. In seconds I am naked and folding the last of my clothes into a very neat pile. I enter the toilet; it is a small functional room with a basin set into a small shelf and a mirror hanging over the basin. The heating has been long since turned off and the outside window is wide open. This is very strange, I have never been controlled in this way but it seems to be so irresistible. I stand and wait, as instructed. Next to the basin is a cardboard shoe box which is sealed shut with tape. On top a pair of scissors sit almost tempting me to investigate the contents. Next to the box is a note which reads “Close the window and wait.” I am well trained and know not to do anything without command so I stand and wonder. The coolness of the room and the fact that I am excited by the complete unknowing of what lays ahead of me makes me almost uncontrollably tremble - this is very unusual indeed. I close the window and 25 minutes of shivering passes before...

Beep beep!

“Open the box vicky. Remove each item one at a time and lay them out”

I take the scissors and with shaking hands, carefully cut the tape. The box springs open under the pressure of its contents. All neatly folded I remove the contents one by one.

Red satin panties with a black lace trim with a small panty pad sitting on top
    Seemed stockings with re-enforced toes and heals
    A red satin suspender belt also finished with black lace
    A bright red bottle of nail varnish
    A selection of make-up including a matching bright red high gloss lipstick
    A miniature bottle of perfume
    A black bob wig
    A red satin top with built in cups
    A pair of false breasts
    A pair of diamante clip on earrings
    An ankle chain
    A diamante bracelet

Beep beep!

“Do your makeup and dress DO NOT PUT ON ANY PERFUME – You have 15 minutes – DO NOT BE LATE!”

I shaved that morning so there is still no sign of hair on my face. I have been trained in the art of applying my makeup as well so this should not be a problem apart from the fact that my hands seem to have a will of their own. The room has warmed up a little and I manage to get control and stop the trembling. I apply the makeup apart from the lippy. I paint my toes and fingers and wait while they dry. 5 minutes remain. Varnish dry, I pull on the stockings and clip them onto the suspender belt. 1 minute remains. I apply my lipstick and I am almost ready, I clip on the earrings, bracelet and ankle chain. Now I am ready.

Beep beep!

“Open the cupboard under the basin and remove the items. Then dress.”

Again folded neatly there is a pile of clothes.

A very short black satin skirt with a split seem.
    A fitting white satin blouse and a wide and tight shiny black patent leather belt.
    A red beret that matches my lipstick perfectly.
    Next to the clothes is a pair of 4 inch high heels with a thick ankle straps and small silver padlocks and a small patent leather clutch bag.

I dress myself and stand before the mirror. It is only a small mirror and I can only really see my face and shoulders. What looked back at me was what can be best described as a French tart. I looked fantastic and felt so hot. What can possibly come next?

Beep beep...

“Look in the under-stairs cupboards and put on the coat. In ten minutes a taxi will arrive – the car will reverse close up to the front door – You are to secure the house and turn off ALL the lights. Apply a good amount of the perfume on your wrists, neck and between your legs. Place your phone and lipstick into the clutch bag and check that there is a makeup mirror and a key in the bag. Check that there is no-one about and get into the taxi. Do not speak to the driver at all. You do not need to worry about where you are going or paying the driver.”

I stand by the door now and catch sight of myself in the long mirror. This feels so right, I feel so at home dressed in this way. I am feeling quite scarred by the complete uncertainty of what is happening to me but knowing that there is nothing I can do, or want to do to stop it. Madame has me hypnotised and knows just how too switch vicky on and off at will. Right now vicky is fully on!

I hear the car reverse onto the driveway and my heart beats fast. The panty pad does its job effectively and catches a drop of excitment.

Lights off. Coat on (it is a dark grey light French ladies trench coat with a belt). Perfume on. The door bell rings and through the glass I see the driver returning to the vehicle. I carefully open the door and survey the area. It is dark and all the neighbours’ curtains are closed. No movement – all clear. The wonderful noise of my high heels now on the hard ground stirs me. In one smooth move the drive gets out of the car and opens my door. He is a handsome young man, smartly dressed and wearing a peaked cap. “Miss” he says as he holds the door open for me. Again my training has shown me how a lady gets into and out of a car. I execute the move with absolute precision and smile at the driver. What does he know? What does he think? His poker face gives nothing away.

The temptation to ask where we I am being taken is immense but I know that he is probably under orders to say nothing and report back to Mistress on my behaviour.

We drive for 50 minutes into central London. I feel like a moth being attracted to a flame. The satin of my skirt against the lining of my coat sends a slippery feminine sensation through me and again stirs me. I am feeling so very sexy and so very vulnerable.

I have no idea where I am heading, no clothes to change into and no money. This is not a good situation to be in. Thank God I trust my Mistress.

As if I am being watched by some all seeing camera my phone beeps again exactly at the moment the car stops outside a large black door on a busy London street. The driver turns the engine off, sits still and says nothing.

I pull my phone from my bag and read the text.

“Check your makeup, use the mirror in the bag. Then get out of the car and come to the door. Use the key in your bag, open the door and enter. Walk down the corridor and enter the first room on the right and sit down.”

The hallway is dark and not carpeted and the sound of my heels creates an echo that seems so loud it makes me want to tip toe. Once in the building I walk down the corridor and go into the first room on the right. It is in darkness apart from a spot light beam that illuminates the white wooden chair. I sit down.

The spot light partially and momentarily blinds me. I squint and turn away.

Then I hear a man’s voice.

“Welcome vicky – You will follow my instructions from now on; is that clear?”

I nervously nod my response.

“There’s a pair of glasses on the table in front of you – put them on.”

Still unable to see I reach forward and feel for the glasses and quickly find them. I put them on and suddenly the bright light disappears and I am placed in total darkness again. I can actually not see anything through these glasses at all.

“Now you will find a collar on the table – put it on and click the padlock closed.”

Once again I blindly comply – If I had wanted out of this I lost my chance the minute I left the house. Now I just have to hope that I am not getting into something I will regret.

The collar is fixed in place and I feel a chain hanging from the front.

“Follow!”

I stand and I am lead through the door and deeper into the house. I am being pulled just a little faster than I am used to walking in theses heels. I manage to keep up without stumbling.

I get the feeling that the chain is quiet long. It weighs heaving on the collar and the man leading me sounds as if he is a good few feet in front of me.

Unable to see anything significant I am lead into a room that is warm and well lit. The lights break in around the edges of the glasses and while I cannot see anything forward I am aware of different colours and very bright lights.

“Sit down vicky”

As I bend my legs I am shocked to feel how low the seat is – my hands go back searching for my resting point. Now I am sitting on a sofa or something similar.

The chain goes slack and then I hear a clicking sound.

“You are now chained to the floor vicky, your movement is restricted only to a certain distance so be careful, we don’t want you... to hurt yourself. “

The pause implies that I will be hurt but by someone else eventually. I should have stayed at home today!

“You may remove the glasses vicky and put them into your bag. The bright lights are full on me and even without the glasses I still cannot make out anything significant.

Then FLASH... FLASH... FLASH. Each flash is followed by a whirring. Oh my God, he is taking pictures of me!

“Open your coat vicky” FLASH – whirr. FLASH whirr.

Over the next 30 minutes this man must have taken 100 pictures of me in various poses but still fully clothed.

“Rest vicky – there is a glass next to you – have a drink.”

I sip the refreshing fluid – it quenches my thirst – it is slightly sweet and not at all familiar.

Time passes – I have no idea how much.

“OK vicky, put on the glasses again and sit still”

My head is beginning to feel light and I hear quiet conversation but the voices have taken on a strange echo, but I am still aware of what is happening.

“Finish the drink vicky and remove you coat.”

More flashes. More commands. More positions. More flashes.

“Stand still now.”

I feel hands on me and recoil in shock!

“STAND STILL!”

The hands slide up my thighs and around my waste to the zip of my skirt. I feel the slow buzz on my lower spine as the zip is gently pulled down. My skirt falls to the floor.

More flashes. Sitting, standing, laying, legs together, legs open, legs crossed, touch yourself. More flashes.

Then the hands again – My belt is removed and my buttons undone.

I am led a few feet to a new chair. It is hard and by a table .

“Sit down and open your blouse vicky” More pictures!

“Take off the blouse and glasses and sit up straight with crossed legs facing the table and do not move.

I have been forced to pose for what must have been in excess of a thousand pictures by now. I am tired and light headed and feeling very strange. I am sitting here in my underwear wondering why I am the subject of all these pictures.

As I sit still confused and disorientated I hear the warm comforting sound of my Mistresses voice whisper.

“Bend over the table vicky.” I stand and do as I am told and an amazing rush of relief surges through my body. Mistress is here! Everything will be alright now.

“Good girl vicky now bend over, you have been a very good girl. Here is your rewards my sweetness.”

My Mistress pulls down my panties and runs her hands all over my naked bottom.

Then I hear the whistle of her cane cut through the air. But no pain!

That was a warm up swing – this is familiar to me. “Look up vicky!”

I raise my head and – Thwack - Flash! Thwack - Flash! Thwack – Flash!

The pain burns into my bottom and I know not to scream out.

“Well vicky?”

“Thank you Madame”

I receive 10 strokes and say thank you for each one.

Then it stops and I feel Mistress walk to the front of the table by my head. All I can see are her beautiful legs and skirt. She places a blindfold on me. And I hear her walk away.

Moments pass and there is only silence. Then I feel hands on my bottom. I do not know who’s hands they are. My heart races. The fingers are cold and soft and I feel a cold cream being applied to my vulnerable bottom, the fingers finding their destination with precision.

I gasp as the fingers slide into me and lubricate my most intimate part.

Then I feel something much larger than a finger – “Oh God” I call out involuntarily.

I cannot make out if this is Mistress having fun with her favourite toy or someone else with something much more real. It is warm and accompanied by firm hands on my hips. Slowly the large cock is pushed into me. Inch in half an inch out the probing continues till I feel as if I cannot take any more. Then the owner slides almost all the way out and I feel the sensation of a need to pee. My much smaller cock has not come alive but this sensation causes me to dribble a little cum into my panty pad. Back and forth my intruder slides each time varying the depth and speed of entry changing the angle and intensity. Now I am being pumped harder and faster and my cock releases more cum in another dribble. A hand slides around my waist and caresses my cock making it spring into action. As I am pumped I pray it is Mistress that is enjoying herself.

Harder still the intruder pumps and I hear a little moan of pleasure. Unable to identify the identity or even the sex I am thrown again into a spiral of emotions. Who is this? Please make it Mistress.

The pumping slows down a bit and appears to be coming to a close. Then, close to my ear I hear Mistress say,

“How much are you enjoying this vicky?”

Oh my God! Mistress cannot be in two places at one time!

“Well vicky, answer my question!”

“A lot Mistress, a lot!”

Mistress stand and I hear her say,

“OK, finish her off!”

Then the owner of the hot probe thrusts back in hard! In and out faster and faster. 2 minutes of this and then a stop...

What followed was a sensation I had only ever wondered about.

The final push took on new meaning and I was suddenly sure that this was a man who had just fucked me for real. He pumped till he was done then slowly pulled out. Without making a sound he simply disappeared.

“You are a good girl vicky. Now rest.”

I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes.

My eyes opened and I looked at the clock – it was 6:30 AM. Madame was asleep beside me and all was normal. What a dream! What a dream!

I got up to go to the bathroom – I had chores to complete before I took Madame her coffee at 8:00 AM. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom I caught sight of my back in the mirror.

On my bottom were 10 very clear cane lines!

“Surely not!”

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Great post, my wife likes to give me instructions by text too, there's an air of mystery about it.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    you are a lucky girl vicki. Hope your dream is some day fulfilled. :)

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice