real time chastity slave available

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by chastity4slave, Dec 12, 2010.

1. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Hello,
    i am, as stated in the title, a chastity slave. i am 40 and have many years of real time experience in bdsm, and about 6 as a chastity slave. all real time experience.
    i would like to find a real time KH/Mistress for long term 24/7 service. i am in a Lori's tube, secured with a pa. i have experience with short term and long term orgasm denial, i am a true masochist, i choose submission because i enjoy serving and pleasing. i am not weak, a sissy slave or a doormat. i am a slave by choice, and i am 100% comfortable with my decision, i have no regrets, and i am not still trying to "find" myself. i am found, i am a slave and i enjoy every minute of it.
    i am muscular and masculine, look and feel younger than my years. i am self employed, a home owner, am not uber rich, but i do well. i have a private secluded home on several acres of semi rural property in Southern California, but it is only about ten minutes from civilization. it is great for outdoor bondage. the shop for my business is also on my property (i build custom, high end furniture) and above the shop is a private playspace that is almost 2000 s.f.
    i am debt free, and only take the jobs that interest me, so i have plenty of free time. i just need someone to spend it with now.
    interested?
    feel free to contact me for more information at... your_chastity_slave@yahoo.com
    steve

2. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:

Looking for a Master or a Mistress?

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    That answers that question phyrexia13 ;)

:welcome: to the Mansion steve, and good luck with your search.

4. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Shame he's on the wrong side of the world!

;)

5. Miss Susie

Miss Susie Member

Local Time:
    Wonderful introduction..

6. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Im a young mistress in the midwest region looking to hold keys for someone who wants to worship me. If your looking for a mistress I am interested, you can view my profile at femdommesociety.com or wait for me to have pictures here. So tell me slave what are you going to do for me that makes accepting your service worth my valuable time???

7. chastity4slave

Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I am still looking, but I am still on the wrong side of the world :(

8. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow.

You read a little bit like a custom-order for a submissive made for me... with the exception that I *ALSO* own a DIFFERENT ranch in NORTHern California.

However... I do come to LA semi-frequently for events. I will be there for DomCon in May, for example.

How do you feel about cameas? Exhibitionism is a major part of my kink, movies in particular. Disguises are fine. It sounds like you have a great place to host from, but as we get started, it would be easier to have you come to me in LA then try to bring it all to you in the sticks (Hesperia? Apple Valley?).

9. chastity4slave

Local Time:
    i am actually in the Banning/Beaumont area.
    i am not afraid of cameras, but i am only interested when involved in a relationship. i am a little old fashioned in that i like to partner up and play within that relationship. i am not a hardcore monogamy guy (as far as play goes). but i am not really a casual play guy.
    i have been interested in doing a video documenting a year of orgasm denial while in chastity. but it would have to be within the context of a relationship.
    i am hoping to go to DomCon this year, i have not been to one yet. am always interested in meeting new people.

10. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm pretty easy to spot. I'll be there at the opening ceremonies opening people's hearts with my jewel-encrusted toilet plunger.

I would love to be in a poly or cuckold relationship with a stable male partner... however, I don't want to sell my ranch and I don't know how you feel about eventual relocation. :)

11. chastity4slave

Local Time:
    at the moment, relocation is not on the table. but who knows what the future brings. i love where i live, but i know that does not mean another place might be better.
    why dont you tell me about your ranch. maybe you could send me a message on FL. i keep forgetting i have a profile here and dont answer posts here as quick as i
    should. am not sure about domcon yet.

12. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You can cut and paste all this to me on fetlife, but since I get so many spam emails there, my response times are all pretty slow.

It sounds like you enjoy where you are right now, but I have 33 acres in the Santa Cruz mountains and I really dislike LA... I'm a San Francisco girl, born and raised.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice