Last Activity:
Sep 23, 2013
Local Time:
6:12 PM
Birthday:
Dec 29, 1970 (Age: 53)

chastity4slave

Junior Member, 53

one year of denial under my belt. who wants to take on a slave who is already one year desperate?? Nov 22, 2011

chastity4slave was last seen:
Sep 23, 2013
    1. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Happy Birthday!!! Best wishes..
    2. chastity4slave
      chastity4slave
      one year of denial under my belt. who wants to take on a slave who is already one year desperate??
    3. chastity4slave
      chastity4slave
      who needs a good, r/t chastity slave???
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 29, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Chastity devices:
    Lori's tube
    Chastity resume:
    i have been in my tube for 5 1/2 years
    i am seeking a permanent situation/relationship, to further my chastity training.<br />i have a KH who will hold my key until then. She will hand you the key, to ensure i do not get access to Your penis before You receive the key. You will get a slave with almost a year of denial. <br />i am open to serving a Dom/me Couple. i am straight, but have experience serving Couples and enjoy humiliation. my first experience serving a Couple changed my feelings about forced bi, They trained me to accept that my duty as a chastity slave was to give orgasms but not recieve them. my mouth was to be used to give what i cannot receive. in that 15 months, i learned to enjoy orgasms, giving them. before that, i took orgasms for granted, i could masturbate any time i wanted to, they were not special. so They taught me to make other Peoples orgasms special and that would be the pleasure i would get from orgasms. it is better to give than to receive.<br />i am a lifelong masochist, a true masochist in that it really turns me on. torture has the same effect on me that teasing does, it makes me very horny.<br />my goal is to be Your ideal slave, i will not come to You with a long list of limits. nor will i have a list of what i want to have done to me. i have been around long enough to know that it is not up to me how i am used, i serve as required. i appreciate the attention and do not question the methods or situation.<br />i have experience with long term denial as well as short term. i will not complain about either. You decide and i abide.<br />i own my own home in a semi-rural area in the &quot;inland empire&quot;, here in southern california. i am self employed (i build custom, high-end furniture), my shop is on my property (i have a few acres all to myself), it is a converted barn that houses my business downstairs and a huge playspace upstairs. the playspace is filled with custom furniture and a very real jail cell (complete with sink and toilet). the playspace is about 2000 s.f. and has heat and air, shower, etc. there is a nice group of trees outside that is perfect for outdoor bondage and play. my property is very private but there is still a slight chance to be discovered which adds to the excitement.<br />i say semi-rural because it is only 10-15 minutes to &quot;civilization&quot;, but there is no traffic within 4 or 5 hundred yards from my property, and even then it is not uncommon to not see a car all day.<br />i am just waiting for the one special person to share it with.

Signature

my release date was moved back, and now i will not be expecting an orgasm as i thought.
    if i am lucky, i will get a ruined orgasm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice