Real strategies for finding an FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dev810, Mar 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Gonna be honest, it feels kind of hopeless out in the world. I am not your average run of the mill guy either. Religious, but Kinky, but a virgin as to me PIV is an intimate thing I should save for someone. I don't really feel like I fit in with the crowd on adult websites like FetLife, but I am far from typical male dominant culture. I've only opened up to one girlfriend about this, she was a dominant person too, she responded profoundly negatively however. I am a fairly attractive guy with a good job, Any ideas of real strategies that might actually work in finding an FLR kind of woman out in the dating world?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Thats a tough one. If a dominant woman and or FLR is that important then I would say its something you would want to know within a few weeks so as to not waste your time when dating any potential females. The question is though how to bring something like that up so soon into dating someone? Most people when dating, in the beginning, always tend to put on a show and are not always their true selves. Maybe a few glasses of wine and hey while were having fun, just for goofs, lets have you fill out a BDSM profile ha ha. It could work.

You could also just put that info into your dating profile if your using online dating.

3. DrChastity

DrChastity sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    I hear you brother. I love my wife deeply, but she's hardcore vanilla these days. In the beginning, going back 23 years now, she would indulge me in my bondage and submissive interests, and she'd meet me halfway in terms of her wearing fetish heels and outfits, etc. Over time, her interest in my various kinks sort of waned and I've not been successful in my attempts to get her very interested in an FLR with enforced male chastity. That said, I only recently discovered this wonderful website, which is actually pretty nutty considering the amount of time I've spent researching these topics online. And I've learned a ton in a relatively short amount of time, enough so that i think I will have another go at trying to convince her to give an FLR with chastity a chance, and how it could definitely be a win-win kind of deal. Wish me luck! And any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated. Cheers.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    online dating is your saviour. Be honest in your profile

5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Few people meet people based on kink preferences alone. It is better to date normally, and go on from there. With good communication it won't take long to find out if the lady is kinky in some way. I found that most women I dated from online (just normal dating websites) had an element of kink, though not all were dominant. Don't forget that the majority of people of both sexes prefer to be sexually submissive (women slightly more than men) - keep that in mind!

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice