Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:53 AM
Oregon
Technologist/Physicist

DrChastity

Member, Male, from Oregon

So it went pear shaped with my first ever Keyholder. Had not considered failing as a sub. But what a great personal growth opportunity. May 2, 2018

DrChastity was last seen:
Aug 27, 2018
    1. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      So it went pear shaped with my first ever Keyholder. Had not considered failing as a sub. But what a great personal growth opportunity.
    2. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Unreal. So as of 12am today, the state of my chastity is now determined by my NEW KEYHOLDER! Finding her only took 30 years. So worth it.
      bwiley and Breathe like this.
    3. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      I'm really hoping she say yes & decides to keep me locked up for far, far longer than I would ever imagine. That would be total bliss to me.
    4. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      As I prep to ask my wife to be my KH, I've been trying to extend my time locked (I self-lock now (ChastiKey)). I'm up to 6 days, my new max.
    5. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Working away, locked up using Chastikey. Wearing the new fetish heels I just got. I should definitely order another pair in my wife's size
    6. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Just received some crazy sexy 6" platform stilettos with ankle straps. I'm hoping my wife likes them and makes me worship them, tongue only.
      Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
    7. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      I've written two pages that I hope to read to my wife and convince her that we should try chastity out. I'm too nervous to try yet. Waiting.
      1. Breathe
        Breathe
        Good luck!
        Mar 22, 2018
    8. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Welcome to CM! You might want to consider changing your avatar. I had one like it and I was asked to pick something other than a locked penis by the moderators as it may not be considered attractive to some of the female members. It is OK to have such pictures in your photo albums.
      L-u-c-y likes this.
    9. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Well now I need a KH more than ever. I ordered a locking anal plug and it has arrived. So I find myself with the plug locked inside me also.
    10. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      I've been very fortunate and I want for almost nothing now, except to find my Keyholder. She's been so elusive...
    11. DrChastity
      DrChastity
      Looking for a keyholder
  • About

Oregon
    Technologist/Physicist
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    A Stainless Steel 2.4" Bird Cage-style Chinese Chastity Cage. Had a Ms. Lori w/ frenum piercing, plus a few other tube devices, or styles that tend to lock out the testicals.
    Chastity resume:
    I started obsessing about chastity at a pretty early age. I was probably 20. And it just slowly grew from there. I got my first cage when I was about 29. I've owned about 6 cages and have self-locked almost exclusively until just now, and that was off and on.
    I'm an extremely sexually submissive straight white man living the the Pacific Northwest, and my various kinks know no bounds. I'm a huge fan of FLRs, enforced chastity and all things femdom. I hope that one day my life partner will drink from the fountain on her own and at her own pace, only to realize that she must have it, full on, permanently. And ends up crushing it way out of the park. When I do meet my Keyholder I will endeavor to serve Her obediently and unconditionally, without any doubt or hesitation. I do keep hope alive that this turns out to be my wife, but time will tell.

So I'm open to and hoping to find my Keyholder wherever she might be.

Signature

The most intense longing or urge I've ever known is to serve and obey my Mistress and Keyholder in an FLR. I know that for me to feel complete, I need to find this Domme who can take control of things and be in charge, including control of my chastity cage which I'll be in pretty much full time.

And my all time favorite quote, words I really try to live by: "Everything in moderation, including moderation." -Thomas Jefferson

-DrChastity8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice