Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    :) You're very welcome sweetheart,have fun and please take very good care of our beloved Goddess and her wonderful familly,farm and keep the damn door shut!!! lol i love yaaaaaaaaa :lol:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Dont worry susie...your Goddess/Mistress/ Superior will make sure rachel stays in line and the bedroom door stays Shut!!
    Oh and by the way, the shorts look great on her!!
    Love ya
    Mistress Michelle

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress did mention something about a lock and key and not opening the lock. Now i see it is just for the bedroom door. Phewwww, i feel better now. :unsure:

MM's sweetpea (stepped out for some steel panties.
    rachel

4. susie q

Local Time:
    lol rachel :lol:

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thursday

Just in case you are wondering why this update is so late. It is because Mistress Michelle wore her sissy out last night and i slept until 8:30AM. I would still be sleeping if Mistress hadn't come in the bedroom and yelled RACHEL GET UPTHERE IS NO REASON FOR MY SISSY TO BE SLEEPING THIS LATE. i relpied very meek and sleepy yes Mistress. It is now 9:15 and i am only having my 2nd cup of coffee and i usually am on my second pot by now.

When MM left to take her Daddy to her brothers she told me to finish the basement railing, shave as she wanted her rachel upon her return and she would tweeze any hairs i missed later. Then start on cleaning the bathroom.

i finished the railing and set about finding rachel. i was meticulous in my shaving as i didn't want any more tweezing. This put me behind the 8 ball so to speak as i knew i wasn't going to have time to start on the bathroom cleaning before Mistress was gonna call and tell me to start dinner. Then my wife called and i i had to spend a 1/2hour on the phone with her explaining what buttons to push so she could watch a DVD. That turned out to be caused by a loose wire. That being fixed i set about my task of finding rachel. Then when i got dressed i found i failed to pack my breasts :confused0068: . See i packed everything on Thursday the week before my departure. i didn't pack my breasts because i ALWAYS make the trip as rachel. When plans got changed and i came a day early which i was happy to do. i put my bags in the truck and off i went. My breasts were still in the drawer where i keep them. Back on the phone to Sherry. Here is something she most likely thought she would never hear her husband say, "honey can you mail me my breasts?". But it was more wasted time when i could have been cleaning.

Sure enough Mistress called and told me to start dinner and i hadn't even started the bathroom yet. When MM arrived she was so happy to see her rachel she smiled broadly and gave me a GIANT hug. It was so nice to see her happy. i was happy too and the hug gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside and made me feel like this :anim_26: .

i will write more later about what happened after dinner time permitting.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Hooray! So glad rachel is back in town. x x x

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thursday night

Mistress put the clover clamps on me and went out to tend the farm. i was working on trying to get her printer to work. i don't know much about puters, my knowledge pretty much consists of knowing the proper spelling of the word computer. Anyway i did get it to print but it came out sideways on the paper. i rotated the printer 180 degrees but that didn't help. LOL. i will take another stab at that when time permits.

Back to my nipples. i have been trying very hard to let Mistress lead me to where SHE wants to take me. i have been doing good with this at home and not asking her to take them off but rather waiting for her to decide. Last night however after i don't know how long i absolutely could not stand it anymore. So i walked what seemed like 2 miles to the farm, really just out the back door. i couldn't even straighten up. She looked at my predicament and laughed. Whats wrong with my rachel. With a tear in my eye i gave her the most pleading look i could and said they really hurt Mistress.
    Well come here and i will take them off. Not out here Mistress the neighbors will call the cops.
    Not if you don't scream rachel.
    OH i AM gonna scream.

Well go back inside and i will be right in.

We had a problem here as MM's definition of "right in" and mine are not exactly the same. When she finally removed them i fell down with a scream heard the world round. Then she got a wash rag stuffed it in my mouth and started rubbing them. Though i was sure she was barely touching them had it not been for the wash rag the neighbors would have dialed 911 to report a possible murder. It hurt sooo freggin BAD yet it felt soooo freggin GOOD. Then she pinched them and now we have to replace a ceiling tile in the kitchen from where my head hit it on the way to the moon. Mistress told me to sit there and not move or rub my nipples while she finished up outside.

Before Mistress took her shower she allowed me to worship her feet. She has just the cutest little toes you have ever laid eyes on. i have given her foot massages in the past just wishing to be able to kiss and suck on them but not wanting to be out of place i never had. This came up in a chat one day and she said rachel i never knew. So when she offered me her foot i was only to happy to oblige. Ahhhh sissy heaven.

After her shower she wanted her rimba slut, sissy heaven once again. For any newbie readers i have a love/hate relationship with the rimba. It can be so pleasing and yet so torturous. MM knows just the perfect mix of the two. Well sometimes i think she gets a little carried away with the torturous settings but that only makes you appreciate the nice ones all the more. Two sets of batteries later Mistress had enough. She then climbed down off the couch and straddled me with her legs over my arms. Hummmmm what's this she has never done this before?, i thought. Then she lowered her head and started sucking on my left nipple. OH ME!!!!!!! At first it was quite painful. Yeah like 5 seconds. Then nipple :slut: rachel showed up and oh the luscious feelings i had in me. How long? Oh i have no idea but it wasn't gonna be long enough for me no matter how long she continued. Then she moved to the right one and i felt exactly the same way. i started moving my hips like i was having :hump: with Mistress in the cowgirl position. She said RACHEL I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HUMPING ME. i said no Mistress and that really was NOT my intent i just wanted to cum so bad and thought if i would just move my hips it would help. i was so close. i felt like i was gonna have my first sissy orgasm from nipple stimulation but alas it was not to be. i so want to have one but i just can't seem to get there. After Mistress yelled at me i just laid there and relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of having her give me a VERY VERY special treat. Mistress i cannot thank you enough for allowing me this simple pleasure.

We then cleaned up and it was off to bed. i felt sated yet more on edge then ever. There was a peace inside of me that i have never felt except from having an orgasm. i could go on and on about how this made me feel but i guess you get the picture. Even thinking about it now brings a solace to my mind. Perhaps the next time i feel anxious i shall think of this moment to calm myself some.

MM's lucky to have found HER sweetpea
    rachel. .

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    The hard-on i didn't want.

Friday
    As you know Mistress was kind to me and left me sleep in till 8:30AM. She was also kind and made breakfast. We each had a large bowl of cereal with ice cold milk. That Mistress sure does make a great bowl of cereal,lol.

After our hearty breakfast Mistress set me about with some chores. As always cleaning her bathroom was top priority. i did some laundry while i was doing the bath and cleaning the kitchen but first Mistress removed my cage but left on the ring and had me put on the long POI's. She then put on a parachute stretcher with 2 huge fishing weights, 12 ozs each. This didn't really bother me as i have had as much as 5 lbs. dangling from a chrome weight i have at home. The long POI's , different story. They bit me the rest of the day. i tend to get a bit anal when it comes to cleaning for Mistress and it takes me longer then it would if i was doing it for someone else because i want it to be ABSOLUTELY perfect for Mistress. This always ends in a discussion of how it takes me too long. Normally i try to defend my actions but today i just said yes Mistress and left the chips fall where they may so maybe i am improving on that front as Mistress is ALWAYS right anyway.

Then it was off to redneck willie's garage to have the land yacht towed. i went in male mode in a pink shirt with Raspberry Fusion nails. It's funny how being in male mode and having my nails painted doesn't really bother me at all. The tow truck driver did compliment me on my shirt (see here)
    http://www.chastitym..._200#entry50226 (post#207).His wife did keep looking at my nails but didn't say anything. Mistress and i did have a nice chat while waiting over an hour and a 1/2 for the tow truck. i do so treasure those special girlfriend times with Mistress. Each one is like a special gift to me.

When we returned home i still had a load of laundry to finish and dinner to make. When i cook at home i don't care if the potatoes are done 3 minutes before the meat but when i cook for Mistress and rick i want everything done at the same time so it can be served piping hot and all at the same time. i feel pressured and become quite frazzled about the whole situation. Plus there was still that laundry. Mistress noticed my current state of anxiety and stopped me and told me to settle down which while nice to hear only increased my nervous state as the whole time she was explaining this to me all i was thinking was, Mistress i have work to get done. i truly did appreciate her kind words telling me i didn't have to be perfect but i SO want to be for her. Any-who i made steak on the grill with broccoli and garlic potatoes, no not from scratch but out of a bag. We also talked about me having to come get her yesterday to have the clamps removed and how it pained me to have to go to her as i so wanted her to decide when it was enough. She said not to worry as she was amused by the whole situation and that is all that matters. You just gotta love Mistress Michelle.

After dinner Mistress told me what items she wanted to have for me to amuse her with after her shower. There is something about having to get out your own instruments of torture. She said my rimba experience will be quite different without the cage on. She was right. Having that hooked to my sissy dick was much more intense then when it is not. She also had my arms attached to a spreader bar and i was gaged with a ball gag for the first time ever. i had never wore any kind of gag before. At times i was biting on that ball so hard i thought surely i would break it in two.She also used an inflatable butt plug that my so called friend susie sent down to her. Actually i did enjoy that, thank you susie. After two sets of batteries Mistress had enough of playing with her rimba slut and frankly so did i. Oh i did forget at one point Mistress gave me the control and had me do it to myself. Let me tell you as you increase the intensity and you have to watch the power increase each time you hit that button is pure torture. The conversation went something like this. Turn it up rachel. i hesitate. I SAID TURN IT UP RACHEL. Well you know who won that argument. It was a truly diabolical move on Mistresses part.

After we were cleaned up Mistress said there will be no sleeping in tomorrow. When you are putting that stuff away bring me the spiked glans ring when you come back. UH OH!!! i thought at least she won't make me wear the long POI's as i have been being bitten by them all day and was looking forward to their removal. Throughout the day Mistress would stop me every once in a while and rub my sissy dick just to make it hard but truth be told she didn't have to as i have been half hard since she had me put them on.

At 3:16AM i got the hard on i didn't want but knew full well was coming before i went to sleep. i tried to go back to sleep but had NO success with that so i got up to use the potty. Then went back to lay down. i did get back to sleep but at 5:05AM i got another hard on i DIDN'T want and have been up since. This may be a good thing as later i am getting my tattoo, noon on Saturday is the time, and maybe i will be able to sleep through that. YEAH RIGHT. i want this of that there is NO doubt but in case you haven't figured it out try as i may i don't deal well with pain. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

MM's not so tough sweetpea
    rachel

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Saturday or The Tale of The Two Tattoo's .and a cage.
    i cooked breakfast today. The operative word in that sentence is COOKED, lol. Versus some who just "fix" breakfast.

After breakfast we got ready for our trip to the tatoo place. i wore a nice green blouse that Ms Rob gave to me last year at the gathering and a pair of shorts susie gave me and a pair of sandals that i actually paid money for, lol. Mistress called ahead the day before to make sure Ben, the guy doing my tatoo, was cool with Mistress bringing in HER sissy. She had to explain just what a sissy was but Ben finally understood and said no problem. i was nervous as all i had ever heard was getting a tattoo HURT. i even saw a bumper sticker at home that said, so and so's tattoo shop & yes it fuckin' HURTS. i had picked out a song for Mistress and i to listen to on the way over and put in the CD and ask her to listen. Now every time i hear Norah Jones sing Come Away With Me i will think of Mistress, this day and have only happy thoughts, not to mention how i will feel when i look at the tattoo.
    Mistress explained to Ben what we wanted and i do mean we cause i think Mistress had ask me like 5 times since i first mentioned it to her if i was gonna be OK with this. Ben's jovial mood relaxed me a lot. He was really nice. He designed the butterfly and Mistress wrote out rachel in her own handwriting. So off we go to THE CHAIR. The walls around the chair are only about waist high. Ben told me to open my pants bastard didn't even say nice panties when he saw my purple frilly undies, lol. i am sure he also saw ring of my CB3k, he was very professional. He pulled my shorts down to about the middle of my hips and placed a towel over my shorts. Then said ok lay down in the chair. The pain was not nearly what i expected. i only squeezed Mistresses hand only two times. That was when the bottom tails of the swallow tails were being done. Anybody who tells you how much their tattoo hurt is either a bigger sissy then me or else they had a lousy artist. Mistress also wanted a tattoo but time didn't permit that so she had Ben designed her one and Mistress said we would stop back later.

We did some errands then came home. Her one son,Timmy, and future daughter-in-law, Christen, were coming over to discuss their wedding plans. i had to quickly change back to male mode. While they chatted i started preparing supper. Pork chops & baked potatoes on the grill. When Timmy and Christen left we ate having a nice chat as we ate. After dinner Mistress wasn't sure if she wanted to drive back to get her tattoo or not. i said Mistress do you want me to do the dishes now and then go for your tattoo or do you want me to let them go till we get back. Her and rick discussed it while i cleaned the table. By the time i was done with that Mistress said, rachel go put your blouse, and wig back on and lets go the dishes can wait. While we were getting ready to go rick did the dishes, thanks rick.So back to town we went. Mistresses tat didn't take as long as it was already designed and not as big as mine. We returned home in short order. When rick saw it he was very happy.

We watched the race and did some stuff on the puters. Then it was time for bed. Mistress told me to get the long POI's back out and reinstall them and to get her cage out for me to sleep in. Mistress helped me to set it up, then it was time for bed. i am pretty claustrophobic and was not sure about this at all. The rules are this you get a cup and if you have to pee you either pee into the cup and drink it or pee in the cage and sleep in it. Mistress laid the keys to the lock on the alarm clock on the dresser by the cage. Then she said lets see how creative my sissy can be. In the cage i went, Pillow, blanket and my teddy bear in tow. The clicking of the lock was very loud, to me anyway. i got situated and thought this isnt to bad. i was alseep in short order. All was well till about 4 when i had to pee. i tried not to but the POI's were biting me and i couldn't go back to sleep. i chose the cup option and after drinking it tried to go back to sleep. i couldn't and then all i thought about was being in this very confined space as my claustrophobic feelings set in. i tried everything to get back to sleep but nothing could get my mind off of being in this little tiny space. It is really not that small i would say 3 feet long 2 feet wide and 3 feet high. But to me by this time it seemed really small and getting ever smaller by the minute. i looked up at Mistress and she was laying with her face in my direction but even that beautiful peaceful face gave me no solace. i wanted out and 5 minutes ago wasn't soon enough.

Options 1 wake Mistress, not a good thing. Options 2 kick the bottom of the door to bend it up enough to squeeze through which in turn would cause Option 1 to be put in place also. So option 2 is not good either. Option 3THE KEYS if i can just get my hand through the cage enough to move it to the end of the dresser i could possibly get it to tilt and the keys would slide off it and land on the floor beside the cage. Option 3 doable. Not only was it doable but it worked. After getting the keys i really contemplated wether or not to use them as i knew full well Mistress would not be happy. i again looked at MIstress and pondered my situation hoping she would see me and give me approval. Just having the keys in my possession made me feel somewhat better so i thought before i do this i am gonna try to go back to sleep. Still couldn't sleep and the feelings of just kicking my way out were getting ever stronger. i caved, picked up the key, hesitated before i turned it trying to figure out if i REALLY NEEDED to do this. When i turned the key, removed the lock and opened the door i was immediately hit with a couple emotions. Relief first as i no longer felt claustrophobic as i now had a way out. Dissapointment in have failed at another task for Mistress. i never did get out of the cage not even a big toe so much as made it out the door. i looked at Mistress one more time praying she would understand but knowing full well i was in deep shit. The last time i looked at the clock it said 5:15 and that was when i moved it to get the keys. Feeling better i went back to sleep.

At around seven i was awakend by cold water being poured on my head and MIstress yelling WHY WERE YOU OUT OF THE CAGE RACHEL. MIstress i wasn't. She was not happy but no more unhappy then myself. After i got up we had a conversation about what had transpired Mistress said that won't happen again. The keys were there for an emergency and they will not be there again. Which i took to mean i will be back in the cage for another attempt tonight without the keys in reach.i wanted to explain that to me it was an emergency but just said yes Mistress.

MM's claustrophobic but trying hard sweetpea
    rachel

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    rachel....
    I am thinking after breakfast and you spend the day cleaning you can move the cage out onto the porch.It'll be cool enough out there this evening to sleep and that way you cant reach the fucking keys that will be on My dresser! Besides, being in the cage, it an animal or something did come up on the porch, you would be protected by the cage, well unless of course it was a bear, but I havent seen a bear around here. So....you unlocked the cage but never stuck a toe out...was it worth it? Oh well....wait, dont answer that yet. Wait till later on in the day after you have been punished for it, then you can tell Me if it was worth it!
    Mistress Michelle

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh my poor rachel i think thats comes under the heading what to do,what to do?? i'm not clastraphobic but my arthritis would kill me in that thing,at night when i sleep(try to)i'm all over the place and i have to or i start locking up and it's just horrible and if anyone has ever watched sienfeld the episode that elaine danced at the office party thats me in my sleep all night long,poor Mistress would think their was a black bear in her room let alone the porch.I have a hard time sleeping at their house anyways as i'm not allowed to have the tv on and that really helps but the only noise i get is otis and milo fighting and playing 1/2 the night lol but it's better than nothing,i hope you can make ammends today towards Mistress and i hope for the best for you sweety i have faith in you ;) Ps the only funny thing i ever saw with the cage was when Mistress and i we're putting the silky peeps back in their new house and they all got out the bottom of it,wasn't really funny as i thought i would be killed if they got away but after some highy trained chicken chasing we got them back in but that was about it lol,good luck sweety ,your always good friend(hubby)....Love you Mistress Michelle :love0001:

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    003_crop.jpg rachel..... Mistress Michelles sissydoll

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Apparently I need to learn to be more careful to make sure I type LOL if what I said was supposed to be funny or just said to make a point. I went out this afternoon, ran My errands and came home. rachel was busy as a little bee cleaning and preparing dinner. Shes a great cook I might add! Anyway, after dinner we were sitting at the table discussing the cage and the effect it had on her last night. I guess I should have been more clear earlier and said that I knew all along that rachel is clostrophobic and that this is the first time we had tried this and I was going to try to wean her into this, thats why I left the keys so that she could get to them. I knew she would think about it for a long time before getting them if it came to that point, and I did put them far enough away where she had to work for them.
    I thought maybe by her knowing she could get to them if she really had to, that maybe she would be ok just having that knowledge but it wasent quite enough of a security for her for the first time. Next time it may be, but I do not have a problem taking things like this slowly for rachel, because I know whatever I come up with or do to her she will do her absolute best and thats all I could ever ask for. Just like when My kids were in school, I always told them, do your best, no matter what, and I expect and recieve exactly that from rachel each and every day, whether shes here or away from Me.
    And, in rachels true spirit, while I was gone doing My errands, even though she was scared to death, she carried that cage out onto the porch assuming she would be forced to sleep in it outside tonight, and that My friends, is the reason rachel is so very important to Me.
    When I told her I didnt mean that post litterly she was so relieved, BUT, had I not told her, she would have done her best to accomplish what I asked of her.
    As I told her, I have never expected her to be 'the' perfect sissy, I have only expected her to be 'My' perfect sissy. There is a difference.

So, missy is scared to death and shaking in her shoes LOL Tonight she will be here, late, and tomorrow the bench will make its apperance

Mistress Michelle

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sunday,

After being awakened by MM pouring cold water on my head while i was still awake it was for the most part a pretty "normal" day. At least as normal as being in a red & white checkered puffy square dance dress with a petticoat and 6" maids heels can be anyway. MM was out running errands while rick and myself stayed home. i spent the day doing , :chores004: :chores009: :chores012: in preparation for Missy's visit. Then i made a meatloaf for supper with mashed potatoes. i used some of rachel's own made BBQ sauce instead of ketchup and it turned out pretty good. If i do say so myself. Actually MM and rick said the same. After dinner i did some things in MM's basement, she even threw some things out, while she tended to her flock outside. She even got to pick her first two red vine ripened tomatoes. She does love her tomatoes. We got done around 8:00PM i think. i also got to try on a beautiful blue sissy dress MM got for me to wear at the gathering. She ask me how i liked it and it made me feel like :anim_65: . She then ask me if i thought i wanted my switching now or if i thought we should wait till tomorrow when Missy was here. i chose option #2 and explained that maybe if Missy watched it she would know the price for breaking the
    :rules: .So i have that to look forward to all day. Maybe looking forward to is not a good choice of words. Contemplate, ponder, fret over would be more like it.

With Missy coming so late MM decided i would sleep on the couch, let her in then procede to the cage in the bedroom. i was so afraid i wouldn't hear her i was up at 12:30AM then again at 1:30AM. Then i slept till 3:30. When i woke rick was up and he told me that Missy was here. i was like WTF i didn't hear her. Rick said that was because he got up so the dog wouldn't bark and disturb MM. Phewwwww i thought as MM had left me in charge of welcoming her and i thought i had blown it. So off to MM's bedroom and the cage i went. It was no problem as the door wasn't locked and i only was in it for about 2 hours.

i was told to get up early and be all dressed and ready before MM arose from her restful slumber. i got up at 5:15 and now sit here in my maids uniform sans heels.making this entry. MM just got up so i must go for now and get about my chores for today.

MM's much more relaxed sweetpea
    rachel

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Monday,

Repenting for my prior transgression or switching day :sex020:

Did the usual breakfast thing. While i was cleaning up Mistress, rick and missy were chatting in the living room. i cleaned Mistresses grill while Mistress applied missy's make-up. When i came back in it was an OH MY moment. missy looked really good and those legs. Her legs are as long as i am from my feet to my chest. Her legs may be just a tad,lol, longer then mine but at least she doesn't have her own hair, lol, so she's OK in my book. Then we got out missy's gowns out. She has around 60 of them and we put on an evening gown show for Mistress. She took lots of pictures of her 2 sissy going to the prom.

After the gown show Missy and i set up the bench. Then i heard the words i wanted to hear since i arrived but at the same time was dreading like the plague. rachel go get me a switch. Yes Mistress. i looked and looked finally picked one out. When i returned Mistress said, THAT'S NOT a switch, that's a stick. Mistress then said i will come show you what a switch IS. i went back out and by the time Mistress came out i already had another one picked out. Much thinner and whippier i handed it to Mistress. She swung it through the air and it cut the wind with the most high pitched whistle i had ever heard. Had it been any higher it would have been in that range that only dogs can hear. Mistress said NOW that's a switch. It met her approval, mine not so much. We came back in and into the bench i went. Mistress explained to Missy that we waited so she could watch and would KNOW with a doubt what happens if you violate the trust Mistress has put in you. It seemed like i was in the land that time forgot when Mistress drew it back for the first of i don't know how many but time was at a stand still. It finally landed and believe it or not i screamed lol. Mistress kept asking me why i was getting this, :rules: like i needed verbal reinforcement or something. Maybe she just wanted missy to know what happens when you decide to take matters into your own hands and cum without Mistresses permission. It was rather humiliating having to explain what i did and why between the blows that were feeling like i had my sissy butt turned toward the sky in a driving sleet storm.. The why part was the worst as there really was NO good reason for it only selfish indulgence. Reliving it in my mind and words brought back a memory that i just wanted to forget about. The guilt i felt from disappointing Mistress and violating the trust she placed in me will not leave my mind anytime soon if ever. The switching while painful is not nearly as bad as when the tape of that day plays in the movie theater in my head.

Mistress then got out her "M" paddle and left her mark in several places on my derriere. This paddle for as small as it is packs quite a sting as the blow is delivered in such a small area where the "M" meets the meat. It is nice though being able to look down at your thigh and know you have been in the company of someone you care for sooooo much. i have one on my thigh now that was put there on Saturday and it is still visible but starting to fade.

After changing the bench from the leprechuan setting to bean stalk size missy got her first turn in the bench. i gave her ricks famous words, trust her missy, just trust her. i told Mistress after that i thought she had another pain slut as missy barely let out a peep while Mistress showed missy how skilful she is with a flogger or paddle.

NIGHT 3 IN THE CAGE or A SMALL VICTORY

When it was time for bed Mistres just looked at me and said rachel go get in the cage. It was somehow different this time as when i entered i felt strangely like i belonged there. i covered up and snuggled up with my teddy bear and felt quite comforted. Though still concerned about how i would feel when i woke at around 5:30AM and had to stay in there till Mistress got up at around 7:00. When i was just about asleep Mistress came in and told me ok rachel I am gonna give you access to the key again but toninght it will be in this container full of cold water on top of the cage. you may use it if you have NEED to but I will leave that decsion up to you. i immediately told her i wouldn't be needing it as i just felt better about it tonight. i woke up coughing at around 1:30 as i forgot to take my allergy pills before bedtime. This woke Mistress around 2:00 and she ask me if i was ok. i replied yes and apoligized for disturbing her. i thought maybe if i had a drink it would help so i went potty in my cup and drank it then went back to sleep till around 5:00 when i really had to go potty. i used the cup again and after flushing it was back in dreamland in short order. i actually had no desire to reach for the key what so ever. Though i did sit up for a bit to stretch my knees. This to me is the worst part of being in the, not being able to straighten my legs. i looked over at Mistress sleeping and thought to myself see it's OK Mistress is here with you rachel. It's not like i am cured of claustrophobia but i now know that as small as this space is it IS a safe space. i am pretty sure i will have to go through yet another get used to it again period if Mistress orders me to sleep in it again on subsequent visits. It's not the sleeping in it that bothers me, it's the being awake in it that is pure torture for me. Then it was back to sleep again until Mistress woke up at 6:30 and told me to get up and ready for the day.

MM's small but scared of small spaces sweetpea
    rachel

17. susie q

Local Time:
    :) I knew you could do it sweety,with guidence from a Goddess and a lil love and trust it's better than french toast with hot sauce ;)

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Tuesday,

Mistress and i took her car to the garage then did some grocery shopping. So i got to spend a couple hours out dressed with Mistress and i do treasure those times. Missy stayed at home and did some cleaning. She is really good at cleaning ceiling fans,lol. i made pork fried rice for supper. After we had all had some i got up to get the pan so i could have some more. i ask rick if he would like some more also. Mistress said yes he would so i gave him some then looked at Mistress and said, how much more does he want? Everyone laughed. It is so nice to have a Mistress that let's you be yourself at times and joke with her. You just gotta love MM.

While i was cleaning up Mistress gave missy an enema. When i was done the dishes i got one also and i do enjoy them and give them to myself sometimes. i told Mistress this and she said well from now on you will not do them unless you are with me or I tell you to. :( Yes Mistress. Then i got to help Mistress get dressed in her Mistress attire which is another most enjoyable time for her sissy. She always asks me if i think she looks OK in whatever she has decided to wear. This is a bad question to ask me as i think she looks beautiful no matter the outfit and told her as much. She said rachel just once i wish you would give me your honest opinion when i ask you that. i replied Mistress that is my honest opinion. On Tuesday Mistress had me put some screw eyes above a doorway and she hung missy from them tonight. Then she proceeded to put clothes pins up missy's butt cheeks on both sides and some little metal killer ones on her nipples that i absolutely cannot stand. While she played with missy i gave pet a massage. When Mistress started taking off missy's clothes pins with her crop missy just left out little whimpers. She is such a pain slut. i have figured out one thing if something makes missy whimper it will make me SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i have to be such a sissy? After Mistress was done with missy she ask me if i wanted to be wrapped. i replied, it's up to you Mistress, i have never been wrapped. Well then rachel let's go to the living room so you can get that checked off your list. Mistress and missy started at my feet with the plastic wrap and made it very tight all the way up to my neck but Mistress didn't wrap my sissy dick in it and i wondered why. i was soon enough to find out. Mistress started flogging my sissy dick and there was nothing i could do. It hurt but the one eyed lyin' bastard said it felt good. Then she started on me bum. i can assure you Mistress has never hit me so hard but with the plastic between my butt and the flogger it wasn't too bad. i could still feel it and it did sting quite good but the sound it made was like a cannon in my ears. All in all i rather enjoyed the whole experience and will gladly travel down that road again anytime Mistress wants to drive us there. i thought what a great way for post orgasm torture this would be but Mistress didn't let me cum, :( Mistress then told me to get her duck tape and instead of putting me back in my cage she would tape me for the night. This i really like as it gives you a really flat front plus there is the sound when you pee. It's just so damn girlie. i would spend my life like that if possible.

Then it was off to bed, after a trip to the potty of course, :) and another night in the cage. Other then the fact that my knees get really really stiff in there i am quite comfortable in there now but i don't think i would like it in there without my teddy bear. i hold her so tightly SHE probably doesn't like it in the cage.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Wednesday or the day i wished i was too short to go on the rides :whipbang:

Started the day by going to the local hardware store in male mode to pick up some things for the last of my handyman projects. Installing a shelf in MM's cabinet where she keeps her pots and pans. It is all neatly organized now and i am sure it will stay that way, at least till the day after i leave, lol. Then it was time to make ribs. Went to make up a batch of dry rub but there was no onion powder in the cabinet. Back in the truck to go to the grocery store as rachel. Time to start the ribs. OOOPPPPSSS left a burner turned on when i cooked out 2 days ago, grill tank empty. Back to the store for more propane. This is getting quite annoying.

After dinner MM said she wanted to try out her new horse whip. Geeezzz Mistress had you told me it was gonna be my last meal i would have eaten more. i saw MM out in the yard with it and i felt safe. As long as she would be aiming at me i was safe as she couldn't get it to hit what she was aiming at. If however she was aiming at the lilac bush i was in deep kimshee. MM ask me to come out and show her how to throw it. i had no better luck actually which made me feel even safer. i gave it back to MM and took my position in the yard. i was in the harness horse racing business and i know you can cut horsehide with a whip and sissy hide is not nearly as tough. She couldn't even come close to hitting me, haha. UH OH. MM had a moment of enlightenment and started swinging it in circles over her head and mine. When it passes over your head it makes this kind of VROOMP sound. So standing there your mind gets into the rythm of the VROOMP, VROOMP, VROOMP sound kinda like a helicopter sound but real slow. Then the rythm is broken and there are two seconds of pure terror :confused0068: :confused0068: until you feel it wrap around you and you feel the sting of 100 bees across your calves or thighs. She got me really good one time and pretty good a couple of other throws. Pictures avaible in MM's thread Mistress Michelle Redefined. Then missy got a turn to take my place. i was glad to meet missy and have her here but in this instance i was particularly happy for her to be here,lol. MM got her good a couple of times also. MM and missy came back to the porch and MM said that was fun we shall do it again after i tend to my flock later. :confused0068: OH JOY i can hardly wait. We took a break, MM tended to her farm and when she was done it was OK girls let us play with the whip some more. OH rachel? This time i want you to take off your shirt and I am gonna hit you around the chest and we will see how that works. You may cover your eyes with your hands and your nipples with your elbows as I surely don't want to take off one of My piercings. Your piercings? What about my nipples? NOW rachel assume your position. She hit me a couple times and one did send me across the yard running and screaming but at least it didn't cut me. Then missy had another turn. i knew MM got her good one time as she left out a whimper. Back inside we came. Mistress said i am not done with that yet rachel there will be more tomorrow after missy leaves. OH JOY.

We came back in for some ginger root and hot waxing. missy had never experienced ginger root and let me tell you this was the hottest ginger i had ever experienced. i felt sorry for missy having to go through that on her first try. It wasn't long before she was begging Mistress to remove it and only minutes later i was doing the same. Then MM went and got the candles. i hate this and don't think i could do it for anyone but MM. Then comes wax removal with the flogger to your ever sensitive skin. missy took both like a pro, pain slut that she is. i mean that as a compliment missy. me and my sissy candy ass didn't do so well and i heard a lot of RACHEL GET BACK UP ON YOUR KNEES! At one point MM ask missy if she was doing OK and missy said yes but i feel bad for rachel. Thank you missy for your concern but let's just say i am a tad more vocal then you. When it was time for bed missy got to experience the spiked glans ring and long POI's for her nights sleep. Having been through that just two nights prior i knew she wasn't gonna get much rest.

For me it was to be my last night in the cage which i was now more comfortable in. It doesn't get in my head like it did at first. It's just the pain in my knees now that bothers me. i just sit up and give them a stretch sometime during the night when it wakes me then lay back down and it's back to dreamland.

MM's sweetpea & whippin post
    rachel

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    rachel...
    reading that made Me laugh so hard, you are too funny!!!

I am going to miss you angel :(

The week has gone by so fast, you were here last Wed, 10 days have come and gone and it seems like you just got here. Now our time together has come and gone. November is a very long ways away...................................................

Missing you already and you havent even left yet :(

Mistress Michelle

21. susie q

Local Time:
    :unsure: Gotta be real careful as how i put this but was on the phone with Misress Michelles wonderful pet at the time of the hot waxing and all i could hear in the background was screaming ,wasn't sure who or what was really going on but it made me cringe and shake abit(alot) so i just had to ask and pet tells me oh it's just ginger rooting and hot wax :huh: i'm thinking just huh hmmmmmm ,done both several times and would always take that over the whip but i'm sure i'll lose some hide as well but anyways i'm glad everybody had a GREAT time and Mistress ,rachel and missy got to meet and visit with wonderful pet also :D ,i'm glad missy made it home safely and rachel please do the same ...i'm sure Mistress misses ya'll already ,well she just said it duh lol :rolleyes: ,Mistress told me this morning to come a day early to explain a few things ,i do know how to run a farm (not trying to be a smartass) but got a feeling she needs to hear a sissy sqealin and brought to her knees before her cruise hmmmmmmm but it's all good ,love you all and be careful rachel :chores014:

22. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thursday or The day of the BIG "O"

After breakfast missy got ready to leave. Mistress wanted Maid rachel to do some light cleaning while she was busy with missy so i got started on that straight away. missy gave me a beautiful one piece purple swimsuit before she left. It fits perfect btw missy, thank you. She got her ceremonial spankin' before her departure.
    So with missy on her way MM and i got started on the projects for the day. The only chore on the schedule was to defrost the freezer. MM's freezer is filled to the gills but if she had a bigger one it would just have more shit, ooppsss, stuff in it, lol. 3 big coolers and a half a cow later it was empty. i had some special time with Mistress while we were waiting for the freezer to thaw just chatting. She is the PERFECT Mistress for ME. We then refilled the freezer and i tried to keep all the like items together and now there is actually more room in it though i am sure it will be filled to the gills again in short order, lol. When the freezer was done rick observed that i looked quite tired and in fact i was. He suggested to MM i be allowed a short nap to rejuvenate for the nights activities. MM said i could go in and lay on the bed. i did consider it as i knew the scent of MM was in the blankets but instead i opted for the cage for one last time before leaving the next day. i surely never would have thought that at the beginning of the week. When MM woke me she said i thought you would have taken the offer of the bed. i explained to her that any other time i would. She said you just wanted the cage one more time didn't you? Then it was time to get started on the IMPORTANT things of the day.

It was Mistresses and rick's anniversary. Mistress had me don my strapless French maids outfit with my new black & white sissy maid heels. On the menu cocktail shrimp, shrimp scampi, broiled scallops and baked potatoes. i wanted to stay out of the way as much as i could to leave them reminisce about times gone bye. They would have none of it and kept telling me to sit down and eat. i served the cold shrimp and salad first and remained busy cooking the scallops. Then i served the scallops while i cooked the scampi. i just mostly wanted to serve them a special meal and not get in the way. i felt kinda odd at times being there yet honored that they choose to share their special day with me. After i served the scampi i sat down with them at the table to eat mine. They told me lots of stories of anniversaries gone by. i wish everyone here could have seen the joy in their eyes as they told them. Knowing they are having some tough times of it at present yet they still find ways to be happy was a pleasure to see. The way their faces light up when they speak of each other after 22 years filled my eyes up with tears. i would like to thank both of you for sharing YOUR special day with me. After i ate i busied myself with cleaning up to give them a little more alone together time.

After i had the kitchen straightened up Mistress decided it was ginger root time. i myself was not looking forward to it as it was quite intense the night before. What a let down it was. A piece of ginger off the same piece as the night before and NOTHING. It was like 5 on a scale of 1-10 and the night it was like a 12 on the same scale. Mistress remarked well this is NO fun. Roll over and lets try some in your sissy dick. She unlocked me, inserted a sliver i had cut for her but still nothing. i was laying on the floor and Mistress was on the couch. She had my legs pinned under her when she said rachel hold out your hand. i did and she filled it with lube and said go ahead rachel. Not having had on orgasm in two months i was only happy to oblige. It only took a minute or two and i was screaming in orgasmic ecstasy. After i came i stopped and that is when i got the surprise of my life, Mistress took over. i had told Mistress prior that i would like to experience post orgasm torture and when she grabbed hold of my sissy dick i knew i was gonna get just that. It was all it is cracked up to be. i had the longest orgasm ever as i laid there writhing on the floor screaming. The intensity i cannot begin to describe. i wanted her to stop so bad yet i wanted it to last forever. i don't know how long she went on for as time was of little consequence. At one point she started running her nails up and down my shaft. It tickled and i mean really tickled. i was laughing uncontrollably. i never knew i had a ticklish sissy dick. i was laughing, MM was laughing it was truly an absolutely hilarious time. Then she started flicking my sissy dick with her finger and being almost abusive to it. i wanted to nothing more then for her to stop and yet i just wanted her touch in whatever manner i could get it. This was the first time i had an orgasm in the presence of Mistress and she most certainly made it memorable for me. Typing this now makes me long for her torturous touch. If any of you have not had POT, no not that kind, but the post orgasm kind ask for it as it is something you cannot possibly do to yourself and it is more then it is made out to be.

After we cleaned up Mistress decided it was time for some anniversary cake. i cut a piece for her and one for rick. i am not much of a cake eater so i had none. i went to the kitchen and put the dinner dishes away so they could have a little more together time. When they were done i busied myself with cleaning up the dishes so as not to get in the way. We then watched some TV till Mistress decided it was time to open the bottle of champagne missy had brought for them. i opened it and poured them each a glass. i had a glass of white wine that i had used to make the scampi. i don't know what kind it was but it was really good.

i was to sleep on the floor this night so i could get a good nights rest for my trip home on Friday. i was almost asleep when Mistress said, rachel rick needs you. i went from almost sleeping to bright eyed and bushy tailed in a blink of my sissy eyes. A special treat for rachel. i was delighted and excited at being invited. i gladly gave him my best. Slow and teasing at first then sometimes fast and furious. Sometimes down my throat and then just the tip. i could hear that Mistress was talking to him the whole time but couldn't hear what she was saying as my mind was only on ricks pleasure. When he started moaning i knew i was about to receive MY treat, thank you Mistress. i felt him swell in my mouth. Then i felt Mistresses hand on the back of my head pushing it down, not that i was going anywhere but it sure did drive the point home that Mistress is ALWAYS in control, and rick exploded in my mouth. He tasted wonderful and i savored every drop as it ran down my throat. i was so thankful for this special present they gave to their sissy slut. i gently kissed and licked him till he was soft to my touch in an effort to let him know just how thankful i was. The afterglow in me was as warm as the fire that burned when Mistress first called me from my bed. Then i thought WOW what a night. Mistress completely emptied me earlier and now rick has refilled my reservoir. So many feelings washed over me. i felt happy, wanted, desired, used, slutty, complete, whole, sated, excited but most of all i felt LOVED. i laid back down on my mattress on the floor with a tear in my running down my cheek holding back a complete sissy breakdown. i knew tomorrow was gonna suck and not in a good way.

Then it was time for sissy dreamland.

Addendum to Tuesday.

On the way back from dropping off Mistresses truck she decided i wasn't putting much effort into talking like rachel all the time and truth be told i wasn't. She explained that if she caught me talking like randy my mouth would be washed out with soap. Designed to fail comes to mind here. i don't think we were back an hour when i was talking to missy with MM not in the room and i fell into randy mode. Mistress came out of the puter room and ask, rachel who did i just hear talking out here. Sorry Mistress. To late for that rachel i told you what would happen. She grabbed the liquid Dawn dish-washing liquid, squirted some on her hand and smeared it on my tongue. Major YUCK. After a couple minutes she told me to spit it out. i rinsed and rinsed and couldn't get that taste out of my mouth and the thought of it made me slightly sick but i guess if it tasted like candy it wouldn't really have been discipline now would it.

MM's missing my piece of heaven sweetpea

rachel

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    It was a wonderful 10 days rachel, My sissy girl....I miss you! :(

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Any days spent with Mistress are wonderful days indeed.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    i read through my whole story of my stay at MM's there are a couple things i forgot. The world moves so fast when you are there.

First MM gave me a little metal heart with an inscription on it. Yes i cried when i read it then when she locked it on me with the lock to my 3k it was like a virtual flood. i may not be brought to tears from a whippin but touch my heart and it's like friggin Niagara Falls :sad0004: . All i know is she gave it to me a day or two before the bench came out which was Monday, i think. So she has me in the bench and she ask me what was on the little red heart. i said rachel owned by Mistress Michelle. Wrong rachel. Smack, guess again. i don't remember what i guessed the second time. What i do remember is Wrong rachel. Smack, guess again. Silly me said rachel owned by Mistress Michelle. Wrong rachel, smack and if i were you i would guess something else. Because i know if it were me i wouldn't keep saying something that i was told was wrong i wouldn't guess that anymore. i was sure that was what it said but wasn't gonna say it again. How 'bout rachel owned by Michelle. Right rachel, smack. i so wanted to say HEY what was that for but thought better of it. That little red heart means so much to me and now that i am back i can't wear it. Just like i am scared of sharing my tattoo with sherry. She will see it at some point but being we haven't had sex since 5-11-10 i don't figure it will be anytime soon.

Then there was the night Mistress had me wearing my nipple clamps and she wanted to take them off. i don't know how long they were on but i was not in dire straights like i was just a couple nights ago. i told MM she could leave them on a while longer if she wanted. MM smiled OK. It was a while later she had me sit on the floor with my back against the front of the couch. She pinned me there with her legs over my shoulders and her feet behind my back. When she took them off i screamed and wanted nothing more then to fall to the floor. MM had other thoughts. She immediately reached from behind me and grabbed my nipples. Actually i don't know if she really grabbed them but :confused0068: MY OH MY it sure felt like it. MM knows how sensitive they get and i doubt if she "grabbed" them. Let me tell you the feeling of helplessness was exquisite :character0100: and having them IMMEDIATELY touched was much more intense and better then when i fall down and it is delayed for a minute or two as i lay writhing on the floor. That being said i fear will never not fall down unless i am restrained. MM i have know idea where this idea came to you but as much as i screamed and tried to get away at first i am so glad you didn't stop. You know YOUR sissy far to well Mistress.

When i started this there were 3 things i remembered that i had forgotten. Seems though that reliving these 2 has made me forget the 3rd one. If it comes back to me i will add it later.

MM's missing heaven sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice