Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Apparently whatever you forgot has not returned to you rachel, this journel is well overdue to be updated.

And I am most happy that you love the heart :D

Mistress Michelle

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    No Mistress it hasn't.

my Dad ask me to come up and mow his yard because he is not feel to sporty due to kidney stones. One is approximately as big as a ping pong ball. He is going into the hospital next week so they can blow it up into pieces small enough to pass.

Anyway, i have been feeling extremely horny as of late so i ask Mistress if i could wear my butt plug while riding on the mower. My actual words were Mistress i am extremely horny and in need of something sexual anything so may i please wear my butt plug while mowing my Dad's lawn today? She replied sure rachel if you think that will help. Then we will see just how you feel tomorrow. i thought hummmm wonder what that means. She said while you are at it wear your clover clamps too. Yes Mistress. Then i remembered i wanted to introduce them to my nipple and bellybutton piercings. Since i have had them i have had no reason to be shirtless around them. Being the smart Mistress that she is she said then i guess you shouldn't wear your nipple clamps. Good thinking Mistress. you can take them along and wear them on the way home. Thank You Mistress You are so thoughtful.

Well i got there and my 20 something year old nephew had gotten there before me and thought it would be best if he did the rider part and his 54 year old uncle did the push mower part, little bastard. When i was done i ordered a hoagie from a local sandwich shop and i my hast i forgot to put on my clamps. After consuming it the light bulb went off, NIPPLE CLAMPS, crap it would have been cool to wear them into pick up my sandwich. i put them on immediately. After the initial pain went away i needed more so i picked up the chain and started pulling on it tightening the clamps ever so slightly. As i sat there i kept increasing the pressure making them tighter and tighter. After 25 minutes i was applying pretty much pressure. i took two pictures and sent them to Mistresses cell phone. Then when i let the chain drop. OH ME!!!!!!!! that was a rush but also very nice. i removed them didn't scream or fall down as i remembered how nice it was when Mistress immediately went to rubbing and pinching them when She did it on my last visit. Did it ever hurt but only in the most delicious of ways. i rubbed them for quite a while enjoying the painful, pleasurable sensations i was feeling. i leaked quite a bit and had that i am gonna cum feeling again but i didn't it will happen though one day. At least i hope it does.

When i was speaking to Mistress yesterday i told her i was feeling even more on edge then the day before. i had thought about her words of we will see how that works for you rachel and said hummmm i think one of us knew that was gonna happen. She lol'd at me.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

So now that i blew the dust off i hope i didn't get it in anyone's eyes.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Dear Rachel, give my best to your dad. I had Kidney stones many years ago, one was as big a a jelly bean. They went up my pee hole and grab it, and yanked it!! No MM, no new ideas.. I asked for the blow up idea, but he said where my was, no, and then you still have to pass, all those blown up pieces.. OUCH!!!! or as Susie would say,, IIIIiiiEeeeeeeeeee...

And isn't it just like a young-in, take the easy part.. Surprised he did that much, unless there's a Play Station hooked up to it..

Well hope all "Cum's" out for your dad, or you may be talking to him about a cage to hold it for awhile.. Any idea's!!!

Missy Tanya

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    Tanya thank you for you well wishes. Everything came out alright and he is back to his normal self again.

MM's sweetpea

rachel

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    i am writing this on Tuesday so things are a little foggy. Things get that way when you spend time with MM and don't write things on a daily basis.

Thursday,

missy sent me an email saying anytime i could get there we could leave. We would be earlier then planned and get some extra time at Mistresses. i RUSHED to missy's only to find when i got there she wasn't ready. GRRRR. i sat there waiting not so patiently watching the Mistress Minutes tick away. When we did leave it was actually later then planned. It didn't turn out all bad as Mistresses Father would be in bed by the time we finally arrived so i could stay dressed. YIPEEEEEEE.

Friday,

After breakfast MM said it was time to start working on the land yacht. We found the shower was broken and needed a new set of controls. We also needed some other things for it so off to Campers World the 3 of us went. This place sucks. On thing i hate is poor customer service when i am at a place like that. Actually they don't have poor customer service they have NO customer service. After we left we did some other errands then returned home so missy and i could continue working on the land yacht.

missy had mentioned to MM about how she would like to be staked out in the yard. Now just how i got involved in missy's fantasy i am not really sure but Mistress decided it would be good for me to have this experience also. Now all i have to do is come up with something that missy will have to take part in. Look out missy!! i had been putting wipers on the land yacht right before this and had enough mosquito bites for one day so i was NOT looking forward to this at all. After MM had us secure She turned and left us there. You cannot imagine the despair i felt as i watched Her walk away. i had never been tied up so securly and left in such a precarious position. Knowing that the mosquitos were in for a buffet lunch and i was on the menu was not a good feeling. When Mistress returned She had Her 4 tailed rubber cat with Her. As missy has pointed out this thing is called "The Wicked" and it is aptly named. It stings, it burns and just plain old hurts. i enjoyed it at first it was like Mistress was scratching all the spots i couldn't get to. After the first couple swats though it just hurt. i was pulling against my restraints a hard as a sissy can when MM started hitting my arms saying put those muscles away, sissies don't have muscles. The more She hit me the more i pulled. Then She said I am not gonna stop until you put your muscles away. To lay there with no outlet for the pain was a new experience for me. No screaming as we were outside and the neighbors houses are really close and no pulling against my bonds was also something i had never experienced. Let me tell you if you think one of those rubber cats hurt on your butt wait till it is used on the inside of your bicep. susie q this was definately a YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES moment. Mistress left again, crap i thought as the feeling of despair set in again as She disapeared into the darkness. She immediately returned and sprayed us with Off insect repellant, thank You Mistress. She sprayed me then turned to missy and said you are not allergic to this are you missy. i thought WTF You didn't ask me that just sprayed me. Then She left again for how long i don't know. Upon Her return i didn't open my eyes but missy told me She was coming back. Then it hit me half a big glass of VERY cold water. MM knows i truly hate that and i am not talking the i hate that please do it again kind but the i hate that don't ever do it again kind. It doesn't kill me however and the enjoyment MM gets out of it as it takes my breath away and i lay there shivering makes it somehow worth while. When She turned and walked away again She told us we could get loose if we could missy whispered to me that she thought she could get me loose. Then Mistress stopped and explained you must both get loose or neither of you can leave the other one out here. All i was thinking was Mistress will You please leave missy has a plan. When Mistress got inside missy got my hands loose, i got my feet loose then i helped missy get free. We cleaned the dirt and grass off each other and beat a hasty retreat to the safety of the land yacht. Little did we know Mistress was watching the whole episode and enjoying our struggles.

When Mistress came back after Her shower we had some clothespin play. Something else i had limited experience with and had never had them removed with a crop. This freggin hurts. As MM has said it was SOOOOOO funny when She hit missy and that cage flew off. All 3 of us were laughing maybe missy not as much as MM and myself but it was funny. So after some more paddling fun for Mistress we retired back to the house to relax for a few minutes before bed. Mistress and missy had set up the cage earlier and Mistress told me that's where i would be sleeping. This time there was no struggle with sleeping in there. Mistress wasn't gonna lock the door but i ask Her if She please would. She said if you want to be locked that bad go get me a lock. When i crawled in and i heard the click of the lock a feeling of security and peacefulness enveloped me from the inside to the outside. i was HOME once again. No panic, no worries just complete calm. Mistress thank You for taking Your time with me and teaching me how nice it can be in there with You nearby.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    can't believe i forgot to include the cage flyin' paddlin in my entry...

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Saturday,

After breakfast it was back to my not so favorite store, Campers World, for a bathroom spigot and a kitchen spigot. i asked Mistress if i could wear my new girls flip flops with a raised heel on them. Mistress said i could but when we got in the car She said, rachel your toes are painted. i said i knew that Mistress are You comfortable with it, if not i will go put my sneakers back on. Mistress said, no rachel it's fine but the tone in Her voice made me think otherwise. Anyway off we went to Campers World with randy wearing rachels flip flops and painted toes for all the world to see. Upon our return i installed the bathroom one first, no problems. The kitchen one however not so good. The one we got had a different hook-up then the old one. When i was bending the tubing it cracked. i then had to tell Mistress i broke Her new $79.00 faucet. To say She was not happy would be putting it mildly but neither was i. i told Her i would pay for the new one but She wouldn't hear of it. i felt like crap when it happened and feel no better about it now. All in all Mistress wasn't as mad about it as i was.

i went to see about a job at a golf course which took longer then expected and by the time i returned Mistress had already started supper. Chicken breasts on the grill w/baked potatoes and corn on the cob. It was very good Mistress.

While i was installing the kitchen spigot earlier Mistress said you laying there in that cabinet gives Me an idea for later rachel. UH OH. So when we started our playtime for the night in the land yacht Mistress said come back to the bedroom with me. The top of the bed lifts up and there is a box under it for storage. Mistress lifted it up and said go ahead rachel get in. i hesitated and She said, I SAID GET IN. In i went but i knew this wasn't gonna be good due to my claustrophobia. It wasn't too bad for about the first 20 seconds. Then it started. i had no idea if Mistress was near by or if She had left, it was dark and small and getting smaller by the nano second. i thought i was gonna run out of air and would suffocate in there. MISTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT LET ME OUT! The bed didn't lift up. i tried to push the bed up from the inside but to no avail. ABSOLUTE FEAR set in. The box was now getting so small i barely fit in it, ALL the air was being squeezed out, i can' t breath. MISTRESS i NEED OUT OF HERE NOW. NOW MISTRESS LET ME OUT NOW! The bed lifted up, i couldn't get out fast enough. Mistress gave me a hug i said that was SCARY. To which Mistress replied, rachel knowing about your fear of small spaces did you really think I would go away and leave you in there. i don't know Mistress but i was hoping not. Now please don't think this was cruel of Mistress the whole episode took all of maybe a minute or 2 and She NEVER left the foot of the bed, Matter of fact She was laying on it so i couldn't open it when i tried. Sitting here reliving it has my heart racing. As much as i would like sleeping under Mistresses bed i don't think this is a good one to start with maybe in time and with a hole or two in the side of the box but not just yet. It is truly scary for me in there. Had i ever been a POW all they would have had to do was put me in a small dark space for a couple minutes and i would have told them everything i knew and even made some shit up just so they didn't put me back in there.

rick came out to join us and take some memory pictures. i don't know what we would do without him. You can remember these things in your head but seeing the pictures makes it so much more vivid a memory. i cannot thank you enough for this rick or explain how much it and you mean to me.

When Mistress and i were out on our errands She ask me how i liked being bound in the yard. i told Her i didn't mind it other then the mosquito's and that it was actually nice having something to pull against to help dissipate the pain from the rubber cat and that is why i didn't scream like i usually do. Mistress said huuummmmmmmm that's interesting. So after i was out of the box Mistress had missy put ankle cuffs and wrist restraints on me, then locked my hands to my ankles. OK rachel bend over the couch. She started on my already bruised back side. Being able to pull against the ankle cuffs with my arms i didn't scream nearly as much as usual. At least i don't think i did Mistress or missy can clear this up some. i did however fall over a couple times to avoid the next blow but Mistress just said get up rachel we are not done yet. Then Mistress told missy to pick up the crop and give me some at her hand. i was at first quite scared and when missy hit me the first time i went into a space i had not yet been. Being hit by another submissive made me feel like i was at the bottom of this chain. It quickly drove me to a very submissive place and missy is actually very good at it. Thank you missy and thank You Mistress for thinking of this in that magical Mistress mind of Yours. Then Mistress took back over. After a bit Mistress said i think it's time for My heart paddle rachel. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whack, slight scream, fall over, begging and i mean really begging for NO more. Mistress relented and released me for the time being. Tiff this is one mean creation. It's strike is so hard and deep when it hits your sissy bottom you would swear it's gonna leave a bruise on the FRONT of your thigh.
    Then it was missy's turn and i got a break to recoup. i never knew an air conditioned motor home could get so HOT. After Mistress was done with missy Mistress said it was time for some clothes pin play. On Friday night She didn't unlock me so She could only get them on my balls. Tonight however She removed my cage. i am sure there are pictures in Her album. Mistress instructed us we would remove them differently this time. We were to jump up and down until one of us had a pin fall off. That pin would then be applied to the other one. i was losing them quite fast at first and thought this will be easy to get all of mine on missy. After while the pain became to much for me and i wanted to jump no more. Pain slut missy however had no problem giving me back all i had given her and perhaps a few more. When Mistress had enough of that out came the crop. She started to remove them with it. She hit one of mine and i screamed DAMN IT that hurt and i turned away from Her. RACHEL THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT turn around. Yes Mistress just PLEASE don't hit that one again. Can't we just take them off. One more with the crop and then I will take them off. WHACK at least She didn't pick the same one. She then took them off of both missy and me with Her fingers. Thank You Mistress.

After some clean up we retired for the evening. missy was to sleep in the cage and myself on the floor at the foot of the bed. When Mistress got in bed Her camisole magically flew through the air and landed on my head. It smelled so wonderful as i inhaled Her scent. i woke up about an hour later and had to go potty. When i came back i thought gee how nice it would be to wear Her camisole so i put it on over mine. It made me feel extremely close to Her and gave me a sated feeling inside while putting a warmth in my heart. Wasn't long till i was sleeping peacefully again.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Somethings i forgot about Saturday,

At some point Mistress decided rachels hair was to long. She got Her clippers out and cut it very very short. The only way it could be any shorter would be if She had used a blade. That is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A REQUEST Mistress unless You do missy too.

Mistress was quite sweaty on Saturday afternoon. When i walked into the land yacht from outside Mistress said. rachel come here and She held up Her arm. There was no need to tell me what to do next. Her sweat tasted so sweet on my tongue. It beat the hell out of a mallo cup candy.lol. i licked her from half way down Her side up to Her arm pit and part way down Her arm. When i was done the one side i immediately turned my attention to Her other side and arm. i was in sissy heaven. Mistress You certainly know how to spoil YOUR sissy.

Sunday,

After breakfast we were cleaning up some of the stuff we had gotten out. While Mistress and i were putting the cage away She saw the humbler laying there and said OH that's right i told missy i would put that on her. We proceeded to the puter room where missy was. Mistress put the humbler on her and started hitting her sissy dick and balls with a little leather flogger i gave to Mistress. The strands on this thing are only about 8 to 10 inches long but they are cut with square edges, they have a rough finish to them and it hurts like the dickens. After missy had enough Mistress said missy I think rachel should try this too, don't you think. Yes Mistress. (That's 2 missy). Who am i kidding thank you missy. Mistress removed my cage and on it went. i was moving around quite a bit so Mistress straddled my chest with Her legs pinning my arms to the floor and Her beautiful posterior looking right at my face. With Her Daddy in the house there was to be no screaming so i put my mouth against that beautiful Mistress backside to stifle myself. Even though Mistress was fully clothed it was a treat to me to be able to have my lips on Her derriere. It felt like my sissy dick and balls were getting quite raw before She finally relented. i did enjoy it and yet i didn't. Thank You Mistress and thank you too missy great idea.

Mistress, missy and i were in the land yacht so we could get our goodbye "M's". After missy got hers and i got mine Missy went to take a shower. Mistress and i stayed in the land yacht. i ask Mistress if we could talk. Speak rachel. Mistress You know i haven't had an orgasm since my last visit and i thought You might grant me one. YOU DID? Yes Mistress but now my sissy dick is so sore i don't want to touch it let alone masturbate. You don't? Good come over here take off your clothes and lay down. But Mistress. No butts you said you wanted to cum so now you will. She put some lube on me but i really didn't want to touch myself. START RACHEL. Yes Mistress. i was so sensitive just holding it sent shock waves through my body, stroking it was a whole other story. It didn't take me long however and i was on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm. When Mistress reached over and pulled my hand away. OMG i thought for sure She was gonna give me post orgasm torture again and Her sissy's dick was so sensitive i surely couldn't stand that. She as usual had other ideas. She just held my arms and left the cum dribble out and my moment of pleasure was RUINED. This was my first truly ruined orgasm. i felt dissatisfaction, yet satisfaction, frustration, yet delight, sadness, yet happiness, etc.... When i was told to put my cage back on a few minutes later i was still oozing cum. i knew i had an orgasm yet was still as horny as before and still am to this day.

Then it was time for my ear piercing. i took out my earrings after riki pierced them too soon and one grew shut. i had it redone at a local mall at home and they were crooked as all get out. Mistress said She was tired of hearing me complain about it so She decided She would fix it. i think She found the dullest needle in the world the night before. She sent me to the house to retrieve the DULL needle, a cork, and some alcohol. i just knew this was gonna HURT. She put a mark on my ear had missy double check it. They decided it needed to be moved. When they were satisfied after the relocation Mistress picked up the needle that was about as sharp as a railroad spike and to me looked just as big. She held the cork behind my ear and drove it through. Not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. Now however the needle was stuck in the cork and She couldn't pull it out. So there i sat with a needle stuck through my ear lobe and a cork hanging on the back. Mistress said missy get me a pair of pliers. PLIERS!? i don't remember anyone needing pliers to pierce someones ears. Mistress held the cork and missy pulled the needle no one however thought to hold my ear. LOL. Anyway Mistress installed one of my diamond studs and that was done. They match perfectly now thank You Mistress and missy for making me a balanced sissy.

Mistress then decided missy and i should have some horse whip action just so we wouldn't forget how much fun that is, for Her anyway. So out to the yard we went. i went first. Now when we had done this prior we had trouble figuring out just how far away Mistress should stand. Well let me tell you She got me real good with the very first strike. The sissy light bulb immediately went off in my head. MISTRESS gently give me the business end of that whip. She did and i took it and ask (told) Her to lay down the handle end at Her feet. i then pulled the business end to where i was standing so we could use the whip to measure the distance. Beaming with pride i said there now we know just how far the victim, ah sissy needs to be from You. She smiled took Her position, i measured the distance with the whip. She picked up the whip and it started it's ever now familiar sound over my head voop, voop, voop then a slight pause in the rhythm, two seconds of terror and CRACK. OUCH Mistress that hurt but i think we have the distance thing down now. Then the sissy light bulb went off again. THAT WAS FREGGING STUPID RACHEL!!!! But Mistress was pleased. After a few more She told me i could go and She summoned missy. Ever the helpful sissy i told missy just where to stand. i didn't want to have all this fun myself. You are quite welcome Missy, lol. After Mistress had Her fun with missy our weekend of pleasing Mistress (and ourselves) was coming quickly to an end.

After this rick came out to join us on the porch and we just sat around delaying the inevitable. The moments of pleasure and pleasing were over and soon to be replaced by sadness and tears. Love You Mistress, love you rick. missy i want to love you too but if you don't stop dragging me into YOUR fantasies i am not sure i can do that, LOL. Just kidding missy i enjoyed experiencing them and with you it made it all the more special. Fantasize away missy and please include me.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    The dickens... wowwie wow wow... i'd call that little thing "Wicked #2!"

Think the angry little marks/spots all over my sissy balls and... well all over every down south both front and back i think... also will attest to the fact that it packs quite a wallop despite it's small size!

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    WHY?

i know ya'll are most likey tired of hearing it but this is why i feel about MM the way i do.

As ya'll know by now i left my cell phone at home yesterday and when MM called me She got my wife. This was not good.

Then last night when i ask if i could go to bed MM told me yes but you will wear your butt plug and be stuffed all night. For some reason i find this quite erotic and MM knows i get a lot of enjoyment out of having Her with me all night. Thank You Mistress for this small pleasure. Then today She told me to wear my nipple clamps for 1 hour while i was cleaning the house, another thing i do quite enjoy. Then i was to play with them for 15 minutes. So even though i screwed up royally in the not to distant past She was kind enough to allow me some simple pleasures. So now ya'll know why i speak so highly of Her and why i am so dedicated to Her. She is one special Mistress.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    The waxing (something i forgot to write about)

MM now controls how i spend any extra money i may have. i believe it was 2 weeks ago now i ask Her if i could go for a waxing. After explaining that the back of my legs, bum and chest detest being shaved and get all bumpy sometimes She said i could go. She thought i was only wanting it to have the two ladies at the salon touch me. She wasn't real happy that two women were gonna be putting their hands on Her property and told me i was to leave my 3k intact with the little pink heart that is now affixed to it with the inscription rachel Owned by Michelle on it. She also told me since i was going there i should get a full Brazilian while i was at it.

The two women at the salon know that i am an owned sissy as i had gone in to have my lashes tinted and my brows waxed a couple weeks prior. When i ask MM for permission to spend the $20.00 for this She said yes as long as you tell them that you are having it done because you are a girly boy. Well sure enough during our conversation while i was having it done the 20 something woman, Meghan, ask me why i wanted it done. i replied because i am a girly boy that likes to cross-dress and i like being pretty like a girl. i don't remember how it came up but i ended up telling her i was owned by a Mistress in VA. and a little about our relationship. While i was having my brows waxed i ask if she would be comfortable with giving a male a full body waxing. She jumped at the chance telling me waxing was one of her favorite things to do. :) When i was done we made the appointment but i explained to her that i would have to get Mistresses permission to spend the money and i may end up canceling. She said that is fine just let us know well in advance. After getting MM's permission i called them back to let them know i wouldn't be canceling. But i digress.

Back to waxing day.

This is a very small salon and they do waxing after hours when they can set up the table in the middle of the shop. When i went in we made some small talk. i think it was just an effort on my part to help me relax. i didn't want to just surprise them with the cb so before i started to strip i said, before we start this i am wearing a chastity device, are you comfortable with that. They both replied simultaneously doesn't bother us if it doesn't bother you. Then the owner, Christy, said as long as you are willing to tell us all about it and Michelle while we are working on you.

By this time i was stripped all but my frilly sissy panties. i left them on out of humility and embarrassment. i got on the table and they ask me what i wanted waxed as i have my own waxing kit and had done some places myself in order to keep the cost as low as possible. i told them anywhere i have hair that you are comfortable waxing you may wax and Mistress said i am to get a Brazilian too but the cost cannot be more then $100.00 because that's all i have. They set about their task in a most professional manner all the time asking me questions about how i came to dressing, when i first started, how often i did it, did i feel more comfortable as rachel or randy, etc. Then there were questions about how i met Mistress, how often i get to see Her, what we do when we are together. i do remember when i rolled onto my stomach so they could do the back of my thighs Meghan said wow that's a nice bruise there there. i said yes that is from my last visit to Mistresses last week. That started a whole new series of questions.

My chest really hurts when i wax it and at some point Meghan pulled a strip off and i drew a in a deep breath through my teeth. Meghan said sorry about that. i told her she will never be a Mistress because she is supposed to not apologize for causing someone pain. Her, Christy and myself all chuckled at that. The same thing happened a couple more times and i kept reminding her what a Mistress would do. After about the 4th time i reminded her there were no more I'm sorry's so maybe she does have promise. Please don't worry Mistress. She may be closer to me geographically but she will NEVER be as close to my heart as You. i am not going anywhere but home to VA.

Then they told me to get up and remove my panties as it would be necessary for the Brazilian. i got up and removed them somewhat tentatively with my back to them. When i turned to get back on the table they didn't act shocked but just took it in stride. When i was prone on the table on my back again. Meghan started applying wax to me. She said I guess you would prefer if I didn't wax this fast as she was moving the CB out of her way. i said that would be good but even better would be if you didn't get any wax in the key hole of the lock. Meghan and Christy both laughed while Meghan said yes i can imagine that wouldn't be good. So after the Brazilian was done front and back it was time to find out what the damages were, $85.00, not too bad i thought. When i made another appointment for the week before the gathering they ask me if i would come dressed. i tried not to smile too broadly as i replied yes i would.

So all in all it was a good experience. And thanks to MM for giving me permission . We have introduced two vanilla women to chastity, dominance, cross-dressing, sissification and submission.

Thank You Mistress for allowing me to do this and possibly spreading the lifestyle.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow! What a trip! You're one brave sissy, Rachel!

mikecb

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thanks mike but it really didn't have much to do with bravery. Mistress said that's how i would go so that's how i went.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

14. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    ;) Heaven sent ;)

15. Rachel

Local Time:
  16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    I'm so glad the waxing went well. The girls at the salon are amazing, I wish I knew people like that over here.

A full body wax (or a back, sack and crack!) is around £160 over here, so that's over 260 US$ :eek: You got a great deal!

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    MM'S SURPRISE :love0064:

WOW!!!!! No posts in almost a :chores009: month not that nothing has been happening i just feel somethings are not worth putting in my journal.

So as you all know by now i surprised MM with an unannounced visit on Wednesday :chores025: . She was so happy to see Her sissy as was Her sissy to see Her and rick.

i went for a job interview not sure how that went. At first i thought it went well then the more i thought about it i wasn't so sure anymore.

On the plus side i did get two of my 3 switchin's out of the way. They sting so freggin' bad they bring me to my knees. i so want to just stay in the position MM puts me in like a good sissy should but after the second or third strike i just colapse to the floor. Then i hear GET UP RACHEL, two more strikes GET UP RACHEL. Makes me feel like i disappointed MM 2 times, first for the infraction then again for not being able to accept my punishment. Why can't punishment be nice?

i did get to help MM get some things done She wanted. We took the wedding gifts over to Her son's place. She said we would also clean it so it would be nice for them when they came back. i kinda groaned at the thought but MM said it won't take long it's not like we will be spring cleaning. i did the kitchen while MM dusted the living room and vacumed. When i thought i was done MM came by and opened the micro and it was quite dirty. MM said clean it rachel. i sprayed some stuff in it and when out for a smoke as i was having trouble getting my head around doing it. i was sure MM was gonna come after me when i went outside but She left me have my space which i was glad She did as i would have earned another switchin' had She come out to talk to me :bad-girl-0009: . All i kept telling myself was do it for MM not for Her son. So though still not all that happy about it i went back in and cleaned it. i have met him. He has a good job a nice house and i am sure though that they will appreciate coming home to a clean house.The good thing was i got to spend ALL day with MM. Just Her and i. That was like a day in heaven for me :party0002: .

One thing i did figure out is i am not as submissive when i am not rachel. i don't know why that is but it is something i will have to work on.

Anyway that done it was off to pick up some groceries then home for supper. After supper i planted two mums left from the wedding out by the driveway while MM took care of the farm. Then we straightend up MM's place some rearranging Her bedroom. i was getting quite tired when MM said, rachel don't run out of gas now i have a surprise planned for you. After a shower i got my surprise. MM dressed me in the pink checkered maids outfit. Yes the one that is so tight i can hardly breath when it is zipped up. i think MM's sissy is getting fat as it took both Her and Rick to zip it up. i then got to pleasure Rick some which pleased me too. Then i was allowed an orgasm. AHHHHHHHH sweet relief.

We got up Friday morning had breakfast i did a couple small things MM wanted done before i left. Then MM gave me a haircut and it was kisses and hugs for everyone and MM's almost bald sissy drove away only wishing she was back.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The surprise was wonderful rachel, and perfect timing.

As for cleaning My sons house....I do Not see the problem, I do not understand why you feel unappreciated when doing something like that. My son works crazy long hours, and has alot of property to take care of, especially in the summer. His new wife works hard too. Plus a wedding to plan for and believe it or not, theres alot of work involved in that. And I will admit that the microwave was a bit over the top as far as letting things go but when I tell you to do something I expect it done with a smile, had you been in rachel mode I am sure your mood would have been better BUT, that is no excuse rachel. You are MY sissy, no matter what youre wearing! I saw you spray down the microwave and go outside, My not coming after you was not on purpose, I was busy and figured you went to smoke while the cleaner soaked in. It was not to 'let you have some space' But happy it turned out that way cause I would hate to have had to go fetch a switch over a microwave!
    We need to work on your attitude and why you get upset when things dont stay the way you put them. Like when you organized My cabinet and then came back a couple months later and it was a mess again. I know you were upset and had some silly idea that it wouldnt have been a mess if I had appreciated what you had done to organize it and that is simply not true. I get busy too, and I dont always feel like crawling around under a cabinet to make sure everything goes back the way it was, plus, I knew you were coming back and would fix it. Thats what a sissy does! And, once youre here all the time you can keep it that way.
    So....get over yourself rachel, what you do for Me, what you do for others under My direction, is to please ME, and I expect you to be doing that with a smile on your face.

As I said before....Will that microwave stay as clean as it is now, No I doubt that, but I do know when they come home from thier Honeymoon and walk into thier home, they will both be smiling and will appreciate the effort that was put into making sure they came home to a clean house, My son will call and say I love you Momma, thank you so much for everything. And thats all the appreciation I need, in turn I will call you rachel and say...Thank you rachel for being here to help Me, I love you sissy girl. And That should be all the appreciation you need.

Mistress Michelle

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well Mistress as they say, whoever "they" are, you can't fix a problem until you recognize you have a problem. i have at least taken the first step.

This also causes me much self doubt as to whether i am really sissy material or not. i want to be just not sure at times if i CAN be. i ask myself that question while i was outside having a smoke, several times on the way home and again this morning, The answer is always the same i want it but can i really change a lifetime of behavior in such little time. My happiest moments are when i act properly and You beam with pride in Your sissy. i want You to have that feeling always and it is my duty to provide it for You.

On a lighter note

i think You would have been more then happy to go get that switch, lol

Yes Mistress i will do better. i know that's how i am supposed to feel i just struggle with it sometimes. i know You think i should have stopped after yes Mistress.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

20. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :blink: Lord have mercy gurlfriend ..no doubt you'll hate this but just needs saying.I read this post today about 6 different times today,what you expressed,Mistress Michelle (our beloved Goddess) ;) and thought to myself i know that didn't come from rachel but the evil randy B) but anyways would it be a fair statement to say it's about a Mistress'es needs and wants and not ours no matter what the task nor how silly it may seem to some.You are in a position to walk into a world of things i've always dreamed of but for many reasons,some my fault,some notjust the way things go,some here would pay a zillion dollars to step up to the plate your standing on.Screw a damn microwave oven !! i would kiss it's ass,suck it's waver,have a sign on it that says... you'll die from food poisining if you eat anything from this ...stick my own dick in it and hit high for 30 minutes if that was all i had to do at Mistress Michelles :eek: but i'm not complaining every second with the two of them is pure hmmmm don't think theres a word for it (starts with an L)ends with a forever ;) but anyhow when the Goddess comes up with a notion that we might see if we can acomplish this here thing hmmmmmmmmm,kinda gets me excited sexualy for some reason(not sure whats up with that)but no matter sis,we jump on that thing ,get er done and are very happy at the end of the project and Mistress will hold the board,run the screw,hammer that nail,(cuss at me alot)lots of laughter and great times,dinner later and such smiles and love just the warmest feeling i've ever had in my life (cept for my ass later)but thats cool too ;) ...just some advice from a veryyy good friend ,next time you go hunting,take randy with you (two walked in one walked out)hugs and kisses sweety i love ya and you know i do !!!! :p

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    i got arrogent in speaking to Mistress Michelle today so now i must write 100 times, i will work dilligently to improve my sissy attitude for Mistress Michelle. i have to do this while wearing my largest butt plug and clover clamps and my mouth duck tape. No smoking or drinking coffee. Tuesday will be a long morning. i also have to have it postmarked on Tuesday. It's not always easy being a sissy but i can only hope to learn and grow.

MM's rachel

22. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Rachel Rachel Rachel..
    It's been a few months since I have read your posts. But I see nothing has changed.lololol

Don't feel bad about the fight inside you as to "is this what I REALLY want?"
    Ever since the gathering last year I have been confused as to just what it is that I want. It has and still is driving me nuts. One week it's this, and the next it's that. Then it's this.. AAAAAHHHHH! I am at my wit's end. I have not been in woman's cloths {other then panties} in almost a year now. The chastity has only been on a few times as well.
    I have for the most of this year been out of the "sissy mode". But the one thing that still remains is the need to have my ass beat.lolol Hence,, at the gathering this year that is what I will be.. Just a guy that likes a good ass beating. The sissy part/s will remain behind. The "sub" aspect I understand will need to be at the gathering also. I am cool with that.
    But that brings me to another part in me.. I have always had this "sadist" person in me but never had someone that likes to get beat.lolol... I have this past year however paddled and flogged one or two a few times and I LIKE IT..lolol As I knew I would. So I want to explore that aspect further. But yet,, I love to get a good ass beating..Hum,, So you think YOU got problems??lololol
    We fight within ourselves from time to time wondering just what it is we want, what we need.. And yes,, there are days {if not weeks} that I tell Ms. Linda,, " I DON'T THINK SO." And trust me, She don't know what to do with me at those moments. I have driven Her nuts this past year in MY not knowing just what it is I want or need anymore. But I do know one thing,, I want to explore the "Top" in me more.
    But for now, things are what they are. And W/we will figure it out. It may drive us both nuts in the mean time, but W/we will survive. As I know you will to.. Trying to be honest with ourselves is hard to figure out sometimes. Is it this,, or is it that?? But what about this?? Some days it just really pisses me off.
    You will always wonder Rachel. as will I. As will others. But,, what do you expect when we have two heads to think with..lolololol

tiff

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Tiff thank you so much for letting me know i am not alone in these thoughts.

MY DAY OF PENNANCE

Well today was the day i had to sit and write 100 times,
    i promise to work diligently to improve my sissy attitude for my Mistress Michelle. i had to do this while wearing clover clamps and the largest butt plug i own. It took me 1 and 1/2 hours. By the time i was done i had tears in my eyes from the nipple clamps. It wouldn't have taken quite as long if Mistress hadn't stopped by a couple times to chit chat and i am sure it was all part of Her plan. As the pain got greater i tried to hurry my writing this was a mistake in the end as some words had to be written twice due to miss spelling them in my rush to get done. my handwriting is not to good to begin with and it didn't improve any towards the end. The pain in my nipples was so great when i wrote down the last Mistress Michelle i reached up and immediately removed the clamps. Now those that read this column regularly know there is usually some hesitation on my part whenever it is time to remove those nasty little clamps. Today however there was NONE. i cared not that the pain might increase. All that was on my mind was getting them OFF. That along with the cramp in my hand i could have cared about my butt plug. i ask Mistress when my nipples would stop burning She said perhaps by tomorrow. Go get some ice rachel and put it on them. Ok thank You Mistress. When i put the ice on it felt nice at first but when my nipples stiffened they only seemed to start to burn with the heat of the Sahara Dessert. Being i hate cold to begin with gives you some idea of just how bad a shape i was in if i was willing to put ice to them. It was just after this that i felt the stretch in my sissy backside from the bigger then normal butt plug. i mentioned it to Mistress. She calmly replied well you will let it in until just before sherry gets homr from work at 5:00PM Sighhhhhhhh. Yes Mistress. This punishment started at 10:23AM. As i recount the events of the day now it is 3:00PM and i am still plugged and i most certainly wish it was 4:30.

Mistress ask me if i learned my lesson. i said yes Mistress and what was that rachel. ALWAYS talk to Mistress Michelle in a respectful tone in your voice and don't be arrogant. Good girl rachel. My advice to one and all is do the same because this is one punishment you DO NOT want to endure. i hate switchin's but think i hate this more, for sure just as much. rachel had best learn how to keep randy behind the scenes or she is gonna have to kill him.

Mistress if i missed anything please add it as i am sure the whole episode is clearer to You then to me.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL, well, since you asked.....
    you forgot the fact that your sissy mouth was duct taped shut for the entire time which also meant No smoking, and No coffee! Which I might add...when rachel turned the cam on I about laughed My ass right out of My chair ;)

Bet we wont be so arrogant in the future will we rachel?

Mistress Michelle

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank You for clearing that up Mistress. NO i WON'T be arrogant in the future.:anim_37: :rules: :bad-girl-0009:

It hurt i mean it really hurt and not in a good way. From now on i will always try to be Your :princess:

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice