Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    The time will come rachel when you will not even realize you are not rachel...hummm, did that make sense? Well, if not figure it out.
    And, while youre at it....when we are chatting on yahoo and in the middle of a conversation, if you need to go do something TELL ME!!! I do not enjoy talking to Myself! And remember...paybacks are HELL ;)

:sex020: Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Words just aren't coming out right for Me lately, so I'll keep this short and sweet....
    You are a wonderful, worthwhile, caring person that deserves happiness as much as anyone else does. Starting any business is not an easy task. And unfortunately Craig's List is full of vipers, slime, and neanderthals (amongst the nice, normal people). If you ever need anyone to vent to, I'm here for you.

Luv ya, rachel.

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    rachel,

i understand that fear and live it every day at times. At the salon, there is no hiding how feminine i have become and now as i have begun to fill out so to speak, it is even harder to hide if i wanted to. i often fear what a client is going to say to me and wonder what they are thinking as they take me in and measure me in their eyes. i am actually quite good at what i do, at least for just learning. i am not cocky in my confidence and know that i will grow tremendously in the coming months as i continue to practice. Just be yourself and do not worry what the others think, you are happy and that is what matters. Life is too short...

You are a dear and i know you feel so much freer when randy is left behind. i do share some of Your same concerns. My biggest fault is falling back on my very male past in a situation that i had previously encountered as a male. Like working on projects with riki, i tend to forget that i am female and reflex takes me to that male reaction and it often gets me in trouble. i have struggled with that part of me. is it ok to change the oil on my car or should i pay to have it done. What about the little things around the house like replacing the vacuum cleaner belt. i struggle with these things most just as you struggle with your voice. i have not found the answers as of yet and hope that i am able to discover them as i go along. There has to be a happy medium as i know i can never do a brain dump of my past and it is my past that has helped define who i have become.

You seem at ease when you write about your outings and i know that deep down that is who you are as Mistress Michelle says. well sort of, i understand Her intent. basically that rachel is who you truly are...

take care sweety

your friend

cynthia

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Cynthia,

Thank you as always. You come up with the most sensible explanations of it all and i thank you for that.

Feel free to change the oil if you are able and the vacum cleaner belt. These and all your other talents only make you better able to serve.

Your friend
    Rachel

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you Ms. Linda. You and tiff are special people too me also and i value the friendship of both of you.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    i already told everyone about Tuesday.

Wednesday,
    Mistress wanted a whole day with rachel Tuesday but i couldn't do that :( because i had loaned my boat to my friends at deer camp and they were returning it in the afternoon. She ask me if rachel could be around today. Seeking to please her i said if that's what Mistress wants. Geez rachel you could sound a little more excited about it. Sorry Mistress. What would have been wrong with saying i would love to do that Mistress? Don't know Mistress. Anyway after Sherry left for work i went to change into rachel for Mistress and me too as i was missing that part of me. It was cloudy and drizzling here all day so i told Mistress i would be doing :chores009: and :chores004: . She had me get her paddle that is here and give myself 5 on each cheek to get me motivated i guess. Then Mistress told me to keep her paddle handy.

Mistress decided we would play a game while i was working. She would yell for me on yahoo and i had 5 seconds to reply to her or a self paddling would ensue. The first time she yelled for me i found out there is no where in my house i can get to the puter from in 5 seconds while wearing heels. She ask me if i ever heard of things that are designed to fail. Ah yes Mistress. Mistress: Well this is one of them. rachel: that's not fair. Mistress: I never said being MY sissy was fair, just fun.

She only yelled for me two more times. One time i actually made it but only because i was sitting at the puter eating lunch. Had she really wanted to she could have gotten me many more times but she didn't and that's why being Mistresses sissy is fair. When she was had enough fun she told me i was now to give myself 5 on each cheek for each infraction. She had me call her puter so she could listen to make sure they were up to her standards. After my 10 on the first cheek she said i didn't like #3 it wasn't very loud so give yourself one more to make up for it. It was then on to the other side. #9 didn't even sound loud enough to me so i just did that one over right away. Mistress: very good rachel. After #10 she was pleased and i was glad. i don't know why but when you whack yourself they seem harder then when Mistress though i am sure they are not.

Mistress and i were chatting when :confused0068: someone knocked on the door. Into the bedroom i flew, stripped in record time and was walking to the door. More knocking. Wait!! Don't answer the door your nails are still painted. Man i hope they don't knock again. i stole a look out the bedroom window and she was getting back in her car but looking around as if wondering why no one answered. She drove off and i felt better but paranoid she would come back. When i told Mistress she said why are you so afraid did you know them. No Mistress but what if they know sherry but i don't know them. That wouldn't be good. Long story short she didn't come back which i am glad because Mistress had forbade me to remove the polish.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

Thursday i ask Mistress first thing if i could remove my polish as i had to go buy a lawn mower. She said yes you may. Before i did i ask permission to wear my butt plug shopping as i am extremely horny and i need some kind of sexual stimuli and that's ALL i can get at the moment. She granted my request. Thank you Mistress. We chatted a while more and i thought what a shame to waste this new color polish i put on yesterday. Oh Mistress? Yes angel. Would it be alright if rachel went for the lawn mower. Why yes angel, Thank you Mistress. We decided on an appropriate out fit and after getting dressed and stuffing my backside i came back to show Mistress and with her approval out the door i went.

i practiced my speaking all the way there reading every traffic sign and billboard sign out loud. Before i went in i called Mistress to see what she thought of my voice. She said it is much better rachel. While that made me feel good i really wanted to hear it's perfect rachel but was also glad for her honest opinion.

Nothing happened till i went to check out. i talked to the cashier and all was good UNTIL. i handed her my credit card. She looked at it, :confused0068: back at me, picked her jaw up off the floor and ran my card. i thought my voice may not be perfect yet but it must be getting much better. Then she just stared at the screen as i wrote my real name, thanked my gave me a big smile and my receipt. i smiled back at her and felt really confident on the inside.

On the way home i stopped at a smoke shop and there was a construction vehicle in the parking lot. There is also a sandwich shop there and i was really hoping they were getting sandwich's and not cigarettes. Yes you guessed it when i opened the door there were not one but 2 burly :character0174: workers at the counter. i got in line and after they checked out the one turned around and looked right at me. i told the cashier what i wanted while they were still within earshot no reaction. How cool i thought. The lady cashier got a nail caught on the shelf when she was getting my smokes and we proceeded to have a nice conversation about how we hate breaking nails and such. When i went outside the two guys were standing outside the sandwich shop and watched me walk to my truck. i turned and smiled at them but got no reaction, neither good nor bad. i got in my truck and looked at them again. They just kept burning a hole in me like i have done to so many women in my life. Something i will never do again. i felt uncomfortable not because i was dressed but because i felt like a was being oogled by them. They could have at least smiled when i did, waved, whistled or ask me for a :smilies_xxx10: i wouldn't have cared but to just stare at someone is not a nice thing to do. Something i will never do again though i won't ask one for a :smilies_xxx10: either that wouldn't be very sissy like not to mention impossible.

When i got home i was writing this and MM came on and said good while you are finishing up I want you to wear you nipple clamps the whole time and to get permission from me before you take them off. But Mistress i write really long posts. All she said was i know. i on the other hand found out when trying to type real fast you make bookoo mistakes.

i got hold of Mistress on the puter when i was done writing and told her she had mail. She said i will go read it. :confused0068: WAIT COME BACK. Then she wanted to edit it right then and there. i ask her if that could please wait. She was nice and did. i called her puter so she could hear my screams when i took them off. When she finally left me remove them it was HOLY sensitive nipples batman. PINCH THEM RACHEL, i can't Mistress which i am sure she will show me this can be done in July. i was then instructed to get her paddle. i had to give myself 10 on each cheek which amounted to 11 on the one and about 20 on the other if you count the ones that weren't up to Mistressess loudness standards. i had to do this for buying my mower at the store that is orange instead of Lowes. File this under :rules: i didn't know. It will happen again i am sure as i am a brand loyal person and if you don't have the brand i want i will get it somewhere else. Mistress on the other hand is a Lowe's only person. MM's sweetpearachel

7. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel, rachel, rachel,

as a former stock broker, i can tell you that Women prefer loews over the one with the orange sign. Besides that Mistress Michelle is a huge NASCAR fan and i am pretty sure Jimmy Johnson is near the top of Her list of hotties. just saying...

cynthia

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    It's a wonderful day in the neighborhoo:

Rachel gets to go shoe shopping :party0002: then the grocery. The best shopping part of the day will be going to the Comcast office and getting a new cable box and a DVR box. That bill is in randy's name and i hope i get one of these :confused0068: looks from the lady that waits on me. The best part of shopping though will be having MM help me pick out my outfit and even though she won't be walking beside me she WILL still be with me.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sorry i forgot to update. It all went well that day. The one thing i did find out was men are not near as helpful when rachel is wearing capri jeans as when she is wearing a skirt. The way they looked at me at Boscov's (a store here similar to Sears) i thought i forgot to put one of my breasts on. i felt very uneasy the whole time i was in the shoe department. The young female cashier that waited on me when i paid for my sunglasses was nice to me though and i needed that after the jerks in the shoe department. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    OK today was not a good day. i had to go to Lowes for a microwave among other things. MM said she thought rachel should go. Now i knew excatly what that meant, rachel go to Lowes. What are you gonna wear? Just a pair of cutoffs, footies, t-shirt, bra and perfume. MM said why aren't you going as rachel. NOTE: it was already 1030 or so. i replied it's a lot of work for a couple hours. Shower, shave, makeup and nail polish for just an hour or two then come home and have to take it all off. This made sense to me but i guess not to MM. She said I have an idea. What Mistress? You will not be rachel again till you leave to come here next week. MISTRESS? I mean it rachel you will wear nothing of rachels, no breasts, clothes, make-up, bras, or anything else that is rachels. But Mistress. No butts rachel NOTHING. Crap! i don't like this but in the end all i said was yes Mistress.

NOTE TO SELF: if Mistress suggests going somewhere dressed just go.

MM's sweetpea (most times)
    rachel

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My dear sweet rachel......
    I hadnt actually thought of this until you said...its only for a couple hours then i have to take it all off. Then it occured to Me that this dressing thing, if only for a couple hours, has become a chore for you. Yes I know its hard for you because you have to put so much work into it, but what occured to Me was, that if you had to do without all the things that make you what you truely are and want to be, even if only for a week, that you would appreciate it sooo much more. I happen to know personally several sissy girls that would love the opportunity to dress, even if for an hour or two, let alone be able to actually go out shopping that way. So, I think rachel needs to learn a lesson, which includes missing all the feminine things you have obviously taken for granted. Again, I realize it is alot of trouble to get all made up, and I do understand your delima, however, next time you only have a 'couple' hours, sit back and think of all the girls that can only dream of such a day. Take into consideration that everytime you go out dressed you are opening one more door for those that cannot.

Mistress Michelle

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress:(

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

13. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :) Gonna be real carful here and as always agree with our Goddess Michele.....but when i went out lastweek i didn't have on a bra or breasts ,no polish ,just light makeup,sexy outfit,cool ass heels btw and omg i felt sooooooooooo damn sexy it was unreal,more like a women than i have ever felt,so maybe it doesn't have to be all the way all the time ...ps i have some capris that you are gonna want to kill me over lol but i'll share ;)

14. susie q

Local Time:
    note to self...learn how to spell !!!! :lol:

15. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle and rachel,

i had to think about this for awhile to really wrap my head around it. i can relate to what Mistress Michelle is saying here and understand the point. i think if my life were different i would be jumping at the opportunity to go out dressed. As it is i live this way and don't always put on full make up, but normally do hair and eyes and of course my nails normally remain polished. rachel dear you have experienced what many sissies only dream of doing and shed light on those to have the courage to go out and explore their femininity in public. Maybe i too take things for granted at times, but as i have been told many times, i not only comply with the letter of the law as far as dress code, but i often look far more professional than a lot of the girls in school. i don't wear jeans and on the days i am allowed, i make a point to wear a dress or at least a very nice skirt and blouse. i feel it is important for those that might follow me to at least blaze a trail that others will have an easier time of it.

For me not being allowed to wear anything feminine would be the ultimate humiliation and punishment. i feel very undone these days if i do not feel i look my feminine best. It is the best feeling in the world when a client asks, "is that a guy or a girl?" Treasure your moments as rachel. They are what builds you and defines the girl within. love you dear...

your friend

cynthia

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    OMG i was just re-reading my post from yesterday and MM's and cynthia's answers. i just realized something. This also means NO HOSE. i am totally bummed now. i have worn hose everyday, even when i was not dressed as rachel, since i returned from MM's in March, unless i was wearing shorts. Even at that i would wear them if i wasn't leaving the house. i love my hose. Mistress this is going to be harder then i ever dreamed of. i opened my drawer this morning, saw them and had this conversation i had with myself.

randy: ahh go ahead rachel she will never know.
    rachel: but i will and violating her trust is not something i wish to do.
    randy: you don't have to tell her
    rachel: yes i would. you are forgetting rule #1. NEVER LIE TO MISTRESS
    randy: not telling is not lying
    rachel: it's certainly not being honest.
    randy: well suffer then you stupid loud mouthed slut.:(
    rachel: suffer i will.

Mistress to steal a line from a song: She's killing me softly with this song, killing me softly with her words, just killing me softly.

i already would give anything to just be able to slip them on if only for a few selfish moments. Not to mention my heels. No click, click as i walk around the house today. The hose though that is gonna be the hardest part.

i need to borrow my friend, Cynthia's rose colored glasses for a bit. At least i can pack for next week. Small consolation, very small.

MM's sweetpea :(
    rachel

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So what you are telling me rachel is randy is still in there trying to undermine Me? Just wait till I get My hands on him! This is you and randy :angledevil3jb:
    And no rachel...the week is non negotiable.

Mistress Michelle

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Maybe so Mistress but YOUR rachel is getting stronger.

YOUR sad sweetpea
    rachel

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    First of all....susie, I would never allow rachel to go out in public half dressed, and I can assure you she would not wish to. In My opinion that is a good way to get a sissy hurt. When I send rachel out she is expected to look as nice as possible, and passable. Without her breasts, polish, hair, and makeup she would only call negative attention to herself which is definatly NOT something I want her to be faced with. I already worry enough about her going out when I am not with her to protect her, and I am very careful with where she is allowed to go. Just remember the way she felt when she went into the local hardware store here with you and felt immediatly uncomfortable because of the type men that were in that store. Now I will never send her back there, and, for the record, had you not been with her that day I would not have sent her there.
    My point is, yes, she does have to go out fully dressed. Something you have not become comfortable with yet susie, but you will in time if you wish to go down the path of becoming more feminine.

cynthia....you are a doll, and I think because you have been on this road for so long you can pull off the feminine life so much eaiser, you look wonderful and are becoming more and more female by the day!

Mistress Michelle

20. Rachel

Local Time:
    susie you have stood beside me on many ocassions. If they are capris on you the will be long pants on me and most likely with cuffs and if they are capris on me they would be at least shorts on you and possibly short shorts. lol

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

21. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Mistress i know you would never put anyone in harms way and i totaly agree with that concept it's a mean and cruel world out there filled with people that aren't willing to live and let live and you're correct (as always)i myself have just started to go down this road and the day i went out i really wasn't expecting to it just happened (still was fun tee hee) :D and rachel sweetie i'll always have you're back if we're together and if need be kill a person if backed into that corner same as i would if it we're MM,rick,any of her familly and i mean that!!! but as far as clothes swapping hmmmmm i guess i am abit taller i wasn't thinking(imagine that) :rolleyes: so anyhow i as we all do i suppose just try abit harder to be the person/s we strive to be ...cynthia (the doll)and i agree is well on her way ,love ya'lllllllll ;)

22. Rachel

Local Time:
    This just in to the WCHASTE-TV news room.

I just heard from MM's sweetpea. She phoned to say her day of departure for Mistress Michelle's and her little slice of heaven has just been moved up a day to tomorrow instead of Thursday. This was suggested by MM and sweetpea's wife approved. She was a little tenative about asking but MM gave sweetpea one of the loving nudges she needs from time to time. So she went out to water her garden to sort it out in her head. Turns out gardening is good for that sort of thing. Who knew? Sweetpea also told me that though she stands out there by herself she is never alone as she feels MM is right there with her.

I wanted to get this out to the viewers at WCHASTE-TV as it is most wonderful news.

We will now switch you back to your regular scheduled programming.

This has been Rachel Smith reporting

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Just to claify rachels sissy thinking....Just because you are coming a day early does NOT mean you are leaving here a day early! My sissy will remain here as scheduled until next Friday morning....correct? Hummm...why am I asking, you WILL remain here until I release you, Hows that!

Cant wait to see you rachel!!!!

Mistress Michelle

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Love you Mistress How's that?

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    The :character0182: was uneventful for the most part and even the :character0174: zones were moving well. i arrived about 4:30PM. Mistress showed me around the farm and all the new critters she got since i was here last. If she adopts any more critters she will have to build onto the farm but not the house. i brought her a new paddle, silly me. Tiff made it for me. It has a raised letter "M" on it that is about 3 inches wide x 1 1/2 inches high. My design tiff's craftmanship, beautiful. Thank you ever so much tiff. i have had for about 2 weeks and was having trouble keeping my mouth shut about it. i wacked myself with it upon it's arrival at my house and it work just as i thought it would. It leaves a raised welt in the shape of an "M" whever it lands. i also whacked my thigh before leaving home. When i gave it to Mistress i showed her the imprint on my thigh. Mistress was so excited. To the rest of MM's properities, no need to thank me just enjoy being able to be branded by our loving Mistress.

Mistress had spaghetti ready for supper. After dinner we set about making a hand rail for the basement stairs so rick could negotiate the steps a little eaiser. i still have another piece to put up today.

i thought that since i was making this trip in male mode it would be OK if i just used my electric razor which doesn't shave all that well. Mistress was not happy with the results it gave and set about tweezing my face. NOTE to self: Always shave w/ a blade before coming here. i also haven't been out for a shave in a while so Mistress got even more amusement by tweezing my sack. Believe it or not that doesn't hurt as much as your face which is extremely painful. Then silly me ask Mistress if she could put a little more arch in my eyebrows and she was just a little TO happy to help me out. i don't know how long she worked on my brows. All i know is my face felt like a pin cushion. i do like the results though. When Mistress was done and i was getting up Mistress said that's enough for now, phewww. Then it hit me FOR NOW? :confused0068: . Followed by Yes rachel we will finish tomorrow

Thursday

Not off to a real GOOD start. i got up about 6:00AM and failed to shut the bedroom door properly. One of Mistresses cats got in the room about 6:30 and woke her up. Sorry Mistress i forgot some of the :rules: . Mistress said a :sex020: will ensue. So that brings us up to date.

to be continued.....

MM's soon to be sore bottomed sweetpea
    rachel

P.S. Susie the shorts fit great thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice