Questions about a PA piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by xcitex2, Jun 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    chastemale42, my wife wasn't really thrilled about it either. I finally just let her know that if it bothered her, I could remove the jewelry for those infrequent times we have sex (OK, maybe I didn't word it JUST that way!) ;-) As it happens, she doesn't seem to mind it now that I have it. She thinks it's kinda silly, and that it'll eventually reject on me, but she hasn't vetoed sex or anything. lol

mikecb

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM

hi there ,,i did the frenum piercing by myself ,it did not work out and it tear of ..than i did the P/A piercing also by myself and it lasted ..it doesn`t hurt , just a little bit.. there was enough to put one ring through month later came another ring ,by now i am wearing for rings ,, my K/H requested it like that..all rings are secured with superglue by her..i wear the "arch" permanent and with the P/A rings it works fine ,,but not as a security ...on the other hand without the "arch" the rings would be to heavy the chastity belt supports the weight of the rings.. i tried years ago another device and used the piercing as a security but it did not work for me...reg. GWENY:confused0068:

Attached Files:

3. LDSJ

LDSJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    How can you tell and what are the signs of migration? I just had my PA done on Monday afternoon...........................everything seems to be going well...........piercer recommended starting with a 8g, said if you start bigger migration is less likely. I had 2 bouts of bleeding, then it stopped. Guess i am hoping that this is the one and only PA i get, hoping migration or other problems don't happen. Thanks

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    LSDI,

My symptoms for migration were that the piercing would be itchy and red, as if infected, and would sometimes generate a little puss. It would simply not get better. You should take careful note of the location of your piercing, where it comes out of the bottom of your penis. If you see that the hole is moving, leaving some scar tissue in its wake, that's one sign.

I suggest that you do saltwater soaks a few times per day for the first 2-3 weeks at a minimum. You should start feeling that the piercing is more and more comfortable. if it constantly feels tender, even after a few weeks, that's a sign that it is not healing properly. At that point, you should consult your piercer.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    The keys to preventing migration are; avoid pulling on the piercing for at least 3 months, and wear large enough jewelry. I went from a 10 to a 6 ga. I think 6 is the minimum I would trust. Also, a 6 ga ring is strong enough that you cannot open it without tools. That is important if you are going to use it as an enforced chastity device.

6. LDSJ

LDSJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    Has anyone used Lavender Oil (bp)........to help heal your PA?

7. maltesephil

maltesephil Junior Member

IT Analyst
    Malta
    Local Time:
    Just hot salty water to bathe it in will be fine

8. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I am so jealous of you guys. My Mistress simply doesn't like the look, but I would love to have a PA. As we all know, it ain't about what I want anymore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice