Questions about a PA piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by xcitex2, Jun 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Ok call me chicken but for the longest time I would never even consider something like this. For some reason it is weighing heavily on my mind as I think this would be the answer to most of our problems in regards to devices etc. Getting a PA piercing would give me tons more options for devices and in all honesty I think my Wife/Goddess is really turned on by it.

My questions for those who have done this are: How much pain is there in the piercing itself? How long does it take to heal? Is the PA piercing the better one to get or is there something else I should consider?( I am a grower for sure) What if any thing do you have to add that I should think about? Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Just do it!!

I waffled for a long time, too, but it just had to be. I am really glad I got it done.

3. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I' m also thinking about it...... so any advice/feedback would be appreciated.

I'm mostly concerned about migration, and for sure I m a grower too......

4. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    The only pain you have when getting piercing last about 1 min, then no more pain even when its healing, at least if you don't play with it. When I went to the shop for the piercing, I was scared to death of the upcoming pain. Then when the piercer pierce me I felt a jolt of pain, to tell the truth I felt the pain but it was almost an orgams and after 30sec the piercer was finish.

The healing time can vary, it takes 2-3 months to 1 year.

After 3 weeks you can have sex with a protection.
    After 6 weeks you can have sex without protection.
    For the after care its really easy since the urine clean most of it and you need to clean it with warm salt walter a few times a day.

Need to wait at least 3 months after the piercing if you want to change to a bigger gauge.

I have a slave ring right now but I'm planning in about 2 weeks to change it to a curved barbell.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, I can't encourage you enough for this piercing. I LOVE mine.

I've had my PA done (twice), a frenum, and both nipples (twice). By far, the least painful of them all were the PAs. Basically, the time it took me to wince, curl my toes, and exhale once was the extent of the sharp pain. Then it was over. After that, there was tenderness, but never pain. If you can bear wearing a CB-xxxx over night, you can handle the pain of the piercing. It's really no big deal.

I think the biggest thing to prepare for is the bleeding. Both times I had mine done, I bled a LOT, for about 24 hours. I mean, a frightening amount. The penis is very vascular tissue! When you look down when you sit to pee, and see <drip><drip><drip> of blood, like one big drop per second, it's pretty disconcerting. That said, after 24 hours, it stopped just fine. Still, for the first 24 hours, I had my cock wrapped in a thick layer of dressings, and had a latex glove pulled over the whole lump. I had to change the dressing each time I used the bathroom for the day. I can give more hints on that if you get serious about it. My bleeding was on the severe side of the spectrum. Others report very little bleeding. I think it's pretty variable, but I'd prepare for the worst. Plan at least a day of sitting home, fairly immobile, with long trips to the bathroom to change dressings. In other words, it might be best to do when the kids are at Gramma's or something! hehe

After 24 hours, I wore a condom with a small dressing for another day, and then the bleeding was completely done. Sissy Cherry gave some good estimates for the healing time.

My first PA migrated after about a month. I removed it quickly and let it heal for over a year before I had it done again. The second time, my piercer and I both thought we should pierce further back. I have a pretty deep placement with my piercing, but I love it. It also allowed me to stretch up to 6ga very comfortably. After the second piercing, I began stretching after about 2 months. It's really never had problems. I started using the PA to secure my CB after about a year, and it's been fabulous. No problems at all.

Happy to help any way I can, if you decide to do it. I really recommend it!
    mikecb

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    you lost me after JOLT OF PAIN:anim_37:

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Not that bad, I mean a sudden sharp pain.
    Its the kind of pain that gives you a rush... Nothing to fear...

I actually enjoy the rush and the pain when I got pierced...

8. Beguiledman

Beguiledman Junior Member

Local Time:
    Prince Albert piercing.

Maybe it is because it is your cock,that men run for cover when a PA is mentioned, the truth is it's all in your mind.
    I have had mine done twice, the first time I had to remove it for medical reasons, (nothing to do with my PA) and I had to wait almost 3 years before I could get it replaced, in which time iI felt naked without it.
    As for the piercing itself as said above it's over in about three - four minutes from placement of position to the ball locking into place, I did not bleed much at all and healing was as expected dab some saline/salt water 2-3 times a day to clean around the wound and let your urine take care of the rest,yoummay feel a little throbbing as the wound bruises but it is very minimal, 3-4 weeks protected sex, 6 weeks unprotected and the heaing time really depends on your body, but around 3 months its pretty much job done xternally and 9-12 fully internal.
    Depending on what gauge your ring will be(usually startwith 16g-1g) make sure the piercer knows not to set it too high as you really dont want migration.
    It will look great and when healed it feels wonderfull and super extremely sensitive. if you are lucky as I was , I was told to count and take deep breathes to three before he did it ,but he did it on 2 little pinch all over.
    So the moral is ...GET IT DONE you will love it and your Mistress will find it devine....
    ps: the Nip's are a bitch........

9. Beguiledman

Beguiledman Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ooop'si meant a 16g -14g ring.typo sorry...

10. highandtight_cop

highandtight_cop Junior Member

Local Time:
    Greetings. I too had mine done at the request of the Mrs. It was a birthday gift. And NO, the pain was NOTHING like I had imagined it would be. I was also told to count to three but got stuck at two! That was it. Mine did not bleed a GREAT deal though. Remember though that I'm a medic so a little blood to me might seem like a LOT to someone else!

Bottom line! MAN UP ( or whatever term should fit, lol) and Git 'er done! You will love it and so will she!

11. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone! Thanks a bunch. I guess it is a matter of finding the right person to do it and setting asside the time to heal.

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Attaboy! :anim_19:

13. LDSJ

LDSJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    Someone said, dont set it too high........you dont want migation to happen. What does that mean? infection? Thanks

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Migration = the piercing removing itself through the skin... not good!

Can't believe pet didn't reply to this.

I love pet's piercing, not sure how thick it is now but it does make a different sensation during sex.

15. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi excitex2,

Your main question was about pain - no one seems to have mentioned anaesthetic. My piercer placed a cotton wool bud soaked in lignocaine(?) just into my urethra where the piercing would emerge. He kept asking if I could feel a pinch and I made sure that bud stayed there as long as it could. I still felt the piercing, a pressure and somewhat painful but nowhere near as painful as when I had a nipple done without freezing. So, ask around for a piercer who can use anaesthetic is my advice.

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Regarding anesthetic, I've never had any for any of my piercings. The nipples were a bit ouchie, but I've had my PA done twice, and a frenum. I never found any of those genital piercings uncomfortable enough to warrant bothering with anesthetic.

Regarding placement to avoid migration, I've heard mixed stories. My piercer believes that deeper piercings are less prone to migration than shallow ones. My PA is placed quite a bit farther back than many I've seen. It's about 1/4" back from the glans. Many people get theirs done just behind the glans. My PA hasn't migrated a bit, so I've been happy with the placement. The only downside is that I got a Lori tube, and pauly placed the pin in a pretty "traditional" location for a PA, and it didn't line up with mine at all.

mikecb

17. LDSJ

LDSJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    so............when getting a PA (lets see if i understand this right)......the piercer should go as far down the shaft as posible and then do the piercing? when does migration happen? during intercourse (if so) or durng play if something is attached and there is a pull?? THANK YOU! is 10g a common size to start with?

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Migration is a slow process. Basically the skin grows behind the piercing, pushing it toward the surface. The skin on the surface side is generally raw and irritated, and the jewelry will migrate to the surface over the course of months. I had a Frenum piercing that was nice and deep, and over the course of 3 months, it moved about half way to the surface. I removed the jewelry, since it was obvious it was moving right on out.

Play or intercourse with a poorly healed PA piercing will just cause irritation, and perhaps enough to cause redness or swelling. At worst, it would cause a tear.... ouch!

You should look at the general recommendations at BME.ORG for the best and latest information regarding placement of the piercing, and recommended starting gauge. On my second attempt, we did (I think) 10 ga, and a slightly deeper placement on the shaft (farther down). I also like the deeper placement as it gives me more room for "growth" if I choose to increase the gauge of my piercing. I've seen some large gauge PA piercings that looked like there was VERY little flesh left around the jewelry, after they stretched so much.

Please be aware, I've heard other piercers say that a deeper piercings are MORE prone to migrate. Again, I'd suggest reading experiences on BME.ORG, and talking to a piercer or two.

mikecb

19. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    my wife is the owner of a tattoo and piercing studio close to amsterdam (i`m dutch)
    my PA is done by my wife. there was no pain at all, just a little stitch.
    it didnt bleed much but it did migrating.
    and it was placed very deep. my wife (piercer) says it depends from person to person
    i look much if it migrates any further otherwise we take it out and place a new one.
    i`m not scared of the pain because there is none

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I agree with most that was already posted. I too was pierced deep. I told the lady that I was getting the PA for a chastity device that the piercing would be use to hold it securely. I use a 1" curve barbell and only when soft does it have any room to spare. One thing I didn't see mentioned was that my piercer spend quite a bit of time looking at the location for the piecing. She said she didn't want to go through a blood vein if possible. I did bleed some, got home and shower and after that almost nothing. Just some spotting. One other thing is I never migrated one bit. The sharp pain was just as told, a jolt. Then over. Stretched at 4 months from 10ga to 6 ga. I know I could get a 4ga in easy now, just haven't made the time. Then the Lori's is going to be on order!!!

One other last thing is, do some on-line research before hand. I found nothing but good about the place and person that did mine. And was very pleased with the care and respect she gave me during one of my scariest moments.

Missy Tanya

21. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I recently posted my experience with changing the size of my jewellery here, and I have posted about my piercing experiences before, suffice to say it hurt a little, but not much. The piercer was very careful with the placement and spent a lot of time looking for a good spot to put it, where he wasn't going to hit a blood vessel.

It has been fairly quick to heal, only about 4 months and it feels fully healed where as my nipples (done on the same day) still require daily cleaning with a cotton bud and probably will for many months yet. I was initially reserved about the look, but have come to love it. And the sensation during sex is pretty awesome too.

Other than that, everyone else suggestions are great.. do a lot of research, if you're nervous go there and just have a chat with the piercing people the first time, then make an appointment to get it done.

22. Chastemale42

Chastemale42 Junior Member

Firefighter
    Upstate NY
    Local Time:
    Selling the wife?

I've wanted to get a PA for years, but my wife is not for it. What info can I present her that would help my cause?

[​IMG]

23. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    What exactly is Her objection towards Getting a PA? Once healed well your jewelry can be temporarily removed for whatever reason. Remove mine at request of my Queen anytime She wishes to tease me with Her mouth. Out of the 4 different types of jewelry i have only 2 are acceptable for intercourse. So again, i just remove it and replace as needed.

24. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    My PA felt like a big sudden pinch, then nothing. During the healing process I'd often get lengthy hard on.
    I wore a 10 gage ring for about 5 years, then the hole started to migrate and I gave it up. I now have a frenlum that I wear a flesh tunnel with.

25. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    i was 10 gauge frenum and like everyone says, it's a minor sting and that's it! The healing is the key. All i can say is that the heightened feeling when it is put to use - when miLady allowed it - was ooh la la. All good - go to a piercer who is good and recommended and that you feel comfortable with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice