Question/concern about chastity cage with bars

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by MaJiC, Sep 20, 2019.

1. MaJiC

MaJiC New member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    So I have this Chinese cage and I've worn it for multiple days at a time on and off and find it extremely comfortable and effective. Even if I wanted to "cheat" I don't think I'd be able to get myself off while wearing it (something I managed to do in a HT knockoff). In short, its become my favorite cage I've owned.

My concern is mainly about my urethra. I'm circumcised and occasionally my penis will move and my urethra will line up with one of the bars on the bottom of the cage. That's not much of an issue since I try to keep my device as clean as possible. My issue is when I'm started to get an erection this can become super uncomfortable. This has happened occasionally while trying to pee as well and it kinda blocks the flow - which is when I try to readjust it.

I don't really have the knowledge or experience to know how sensitive or prone to damage that part of my body is. Is this dangerous? One morning I was having intense morning wood and got a little paranoid that if it lined up wrong with that intense pressure it could potentially cause damage.

Anyone else have this issue or concern? I'm wondering if I'm being too paranoid about this. I'm not really open to catheter insertion as it makes me a bit squeamish, perhaps my worries stem from there

Attached Files:

2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    I wear a Mature Metal Jail Bird longterm and the same thing happens quite regularly, one of the bars sits right between the urethral lips. It has not caused any problems as far as I'm aware. If I piss in a urinal I adjust to move things around so the urethra is clear of the bars. The metal is very smooth and I've not had any allergy reactions after wearing for months without removal so it is clearly high grade stainless steel, which is critical, as well as keeping the cage very clean. My cage is not ultra small which enables me to clean both the cage and skin inside thoroughly without removing it. So all I can say is in my experience it need not be a problem if the cage is suitable. Mine has the cross bar design on the dome part that reduces clothing rubbing on the urethral opening also.

3. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    I think that the bars on these devices are not thin enough to cause any abrasions inside your urethra. You should be all right.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice