Question about new device from Amazon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshers2005, May 17, 2017.

1. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

So basically, you are saying that:

• I shouldn't be that worried about accuracy of size as it is mostly a guessing game.
    • Mistakes are going to happen. It is all trial and error.
    • I must stop measuring the range of the flaccid penis 4 times a day.
    • Patience is a virtue.

That makes sense.

I am also curious to know if there was a way to buy an extra golden key lock. If not, that's fine. The one from my 90mm device is gone.

2. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I got great news. My new cage has shipped and it is coming sooner!

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 10.43.04 PM.jpg

This is so exciting! I also found my answers on extra keys/locks as ebay does sell them. The 60mm cage I am getting is the same material as my previous cage and many other cages people have on now. I am deciding to put it on during or in the middle of a warm bath as my penis gets the most flaccid that way. I am not sure how it will effect the steel? I know somebody on the first page told me that it can flake but I never heard anything back about rusting.

3. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

It came! It finally came....also with a urethral tube and a ring with 3 spikes. I attached 2 photos.

IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG

What do you think? 5 too large or perfect size? I am going to wait until it adjusts with my body in a month. I will also try the 42mm then as I believe my flaccid size could be a bit below 3" (around 70mm) and macmagna could correct in everything he said when it comes to the right size. Hmmmm.

4. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I did, I purchased the 65mm device. This will be the 4th device I have purchased and I am hoping it is a really good one. Even at 30mm off, there is a large amount of space inside when flaccid. I do have one question. When I insert a device when completely flaccid, should there 8mm of extra pressure (doesn't hurt) that makes it a snug fit or not. The reason I am asking this is because I am now only concerned if solid erection will cause high-pain. A full erection felt good in the 60mm cage/78mm device.

Which one of you told me that if it is comfortable when fully-erect, then it is more likely too big?

Anyways, to whoever said that...it is comfortable when erect. Will the 42mm cage be a good choice? Hmmm...maybe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice