Put in place

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Captcagedman, Oct 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    So my kh/wife has been feeling under the weather most of the month. Thus her sex drive is way down. I have been requested several times to please her. Not as much as when she feels well. Typically I will use her wand or her combo clit/g spot (we named this one Billy) toy on her. Also I am told to please her orally when she wants it.

Back to topic. This morning after a week without being pleasured my kh did not deny me the enjoyment of going down on her.

After 3 minutes of going down on her she had reached her pinnacle of pleasure for the first time in a week. I, still being locked up for 3 weeks looked up at her and she told me to continue to clean up all the juices.

Like the good subby I try to be, I completed my blissful chore. While diligently cleaning my kh orgasmic juice I was looking up at her and she was looking down at me. Key to her cage around her neck, dangling. Teasing me. Then I was told I was done. I told her thank you for allowing me to pleasure her.

A couple minutes later I asked my kh how did subby do? Kh stated I did good. I asked if the orgasm she just had was in comparison to Billy or the wand. A long pause took place. Kh said it was good but not as good as Billy or the wand.

Kinda checked my ego somewhat. I said well that put me in my place. Kh stated, honey they have voltage, you don’t.

To put all this in perspective; I really enjoy pleasing my kh and I’m happy to please her anyway possible. I was glad she was able to humble me.

Was kh being serious or was this part of the power exchange us caged folk like? Who knows?

Capt

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    She was probably just being honest, my madam has said similar to me before.

LadyBlaze and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Be grateful you can bring her to climax orally. I'm always stopped and told to get the toys. She's never said what yours said, but actions speak louder than words.

4. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    I love going down on my wife but she does not have much sex drive so it's only twice a month max. When I do it's pure heaven having her pussy juices on my face and up my noise I like to keep it there for as long as possible so throughout the next day I get occasional wiffs of my wife's pussy juices.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I love this too, it's heaven's perfume to me. I know many women are uncomfortable about their taste and vapours; they shouldn't be, it is god's gift to me.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Be happy for what you get and that you can give her pleasure. I'm sure she knows that those kind of comments are a double edged sword that both humble and excite you.

b_quark likes this.
  7. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Me too! I love it when my wife sits on my face in the morning and then I get to work all day with that heavenly smell on my face!

For the past few years we have gone away on our anniversary, and it has become a bit of a tradition that before we head out for our anniversary dinner I get to put on a pair of panties (mine or hers) if I'm not already wearing them, lay down on the bed, and have her sit on my face and ride and grind and have me lick her until she has had at least one loud, earth shattering orgasm. All the while I am so excited and aroused that I literally soak my panties with the pre-cum that oozes from my caged penis. Then we go out to dinner and maybe shopping or a walk or whatever else, and the whole time I am throbbing and squirming in my very soaked panties and smelling her amazing juices.

Sexy Slave 69 and Leolocked like this.
  8. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I love my keyholders scent left on me and enjoy the scent for most of the day, I often wonder if it the scent is noticeable to others, once we meet one of my keyholders girl friends for coffee and I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, and got a most unusual look from her. Maybe I'm just reading to much into it

LadyBlaze, Leolocked and b_quark like this.
  9. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    I have thought and worried about the same but appart from kissing most people don't get that close, I have had similar worries when I have had a spontaneous ejaculation in my pants and I have to spend the day with sticky pants slowly turning crusty and sticking to me. I will catch whiffs of Jizz and think everyone will know iv jizz my pants.

LadyBlaze, b_quark and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice