Proper fitting of cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wanderer, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I have found a few sizing guides on line but none of them seem to go beyond how to measure for a cage. I have herd a lot of people on here say they needed to do a lot of trial and error before they found the right cage so I was hoping on some insight son what made a good fit and how you could tell it was a good fit. Ill break it down by pieces and put what I have seen on the forum so far but I am definitely looking for feedback and personal experiences here.

Base ring: No discoloration. Should be snug so that their is not a lot of friction caused by movement.

Cage. Should be short enough that the flaccid penis touches the end. Should be wide enough that the penis does not need to squeeze in but does not have room to swell.

Signs of a good fit:

Do not become erect or can not become erect? I still try to get erect and have a large part of the erection behind the cage. I.e. behind the base ring. Even though there are several inches of this it doesn't feel pleasureable to play with.

Penis is not constantly moving around within the cage. I.e. my last one it would shrink or grow throughout the day leaving a gap at the top or filing it in. This even without becoming erect or aroused.

Other?

So how do you determine a good fit? Any advice you can give for people new and learning to size appropriately. How did you know to go smaller? How did you know to go bigger?

Also people mention a burning in the balls, but I can find much details about it. Though did feel it with one of the ring combinations I tried. IS this a sign that the base ring is too small? I have seen indications it might be too big and due to friction, though in my case it seemed to be because it was too tight.

MadameJs_boo and Lckdnpnk like this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    You are right on most counts.
    As long as no single ball pops out, the ring is tight enough. The ring is too big if the balls get squeezed between the ring and the cage. That will cause a restraint and discolouration. The balls should dangle away from the cage/ring and slightly spread apart leaving only the internal chords passing thru the narrow gap.
    You only go for smaller ring if you have low hanging balls, ie your erection is pushing the cage/ring away from your body and the penis gets dislocated from the cage.
    Burning sensation due to friction is usual. You might want to apply some lotion on the skin surrounding the ring. Pressing with a finger against the burning part may help too to release constant pressure points at the same spot.

Lckdnpnk and Wanderer like this.
  3. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    I remember the more round CB6000 burning like crazy every single day (glad that’s over), but resin and steel with the more oblong or oval design not as much. I always used a little lube to ease the burn, too. After a while it stops and off you go!
    As far as sizing, I always did the best I could measuring myself two or three times and then measuring the old devices that were comfortable but still ended up buying replacement rings from time to time. I found that I needed 45mm for the CB style and 50mm for the HT because of the way it pushes the penis downward an bunches up the balls on the sides.

Wanderer likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I think having a rigid device where you are shorter than your flaccid state is best. That is what works for me….

MadameJs_boo, bondinchas and Wanderer like this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Hope you can find your best fit.. it is uncomfortable, but not unbearably painful.. the discomfort is there as a reminder that the chastity is in place.. the faster the penis listens and conforms, the easier it will be.. joyful days of free erections are over..

Wanderer likes this.
  6. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Look for abnormal swelling of your testicles. It is normal that their size changes in the course of the day or when aroused and that sometimes the tight ring gap may cause swelling, especially if you have a "high and tight" scrotum.

Constant swelling is not good especially if you feel tingling in them, it means the gap is not right.

Wanderer likes this.
  7. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I wrote a guide that discusses a lot of these issues on how to properly build a custom cock cage and what to look for if you are interested:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

MadameJs_boo and Wanderer like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I’ve always advised measuring multiple times and at different times of the day and after different activities. This takes in to consideration the natural swell your body gets due to heat, cold, exertion and irritation.
    And I have always found it best to have your base ring tigger rather than looser.

9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    exactly

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    When you start, it's difficult to know the difference in feeling between having too small a ring, and having too small a gap.

It's also possible to have too small a ring while the gap is too also too big, and conversely, to have too large a ring with too small a gap.

Most of us have to try many devices before we both understand how the different sizes affects comfort and fit, and find what works and what doesn't, but generally, you do want the smallest ring and gap that you can wear for the periods you want (or don't want) to be locked up, while not causing any medical issues like discoloration, numbness, coldness, tingling or swelling (attempted erections excepted) which could lead to long term damage. (If your device fits well, it will not have any adverse effects, on your health or your erectile performance.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice