Post-Orgasm Psychosis

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Colton27, Aug 5, 2023.

?

Do you get irritable in the days followed an orgasm?

1. Yes

48.4%
  2. No

32.3%
  3. Sometimes

19.4%
Random Thread
  1. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I've been practicing chastity, both with a partner and solo, for a number of years now.

First, for the kink, but I continued due to the energy and clarity it gave me. After years of mostly denial, when I do orgasm, I get really short-tempered and sad for about 72 hous after. My ex claimed I did that prior to chastity, but I think it's much more pronounced these days. Anyone else? Thoughts? Ideas?

2. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    No. I do get pretty low in terms of energy and motivation though. Lazy.

Colton27 likes this.
  3. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    So I said “yes”, but irritable maybe isn’t the right word… I do have the drop for sure, but it’s also relative to the lock up time. Short lock up would be less drop, longer more.

I’m at day 82 of an unknown duration (well I know it’s gonna be longer than 120) and I know if I have a full O now I’ll have severe drop. Obviously the desire to cum is massive right now, but when we play (usually she wants PIV), the feeling of just being inside her and slowly experiencing all the feelings and sensations is more than enough and the desires conflict inside me hard - on the one hand I want to blow load so bad, but on the other that feeling and euphoria of “doing it” is so amazing I don’t want that to end either…which is part of the point. Makes it hard to argue if keeping denied Orgasm isn’t better than allowing it.

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I always did, and it is one of the reasons why my GF is fairly insistent that orgasms are a thing of the past.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    I put "sometimes". I seems that I do tend to get irritable if I don't lock up immediately, so around the start of this year, we switched back from the honor system to the caged system, and now I no longer seem to get irritable or show frustration towards my wife -- pretty much, ever! In my mind, it's well worth the discomfort. It's sad that I need "external help" to be a decent human being (a decent husband), but if that's what it takes, I'm more than happy to oblige. She's totally worthy of my respect, and I'm ashamed of myself every time I act irritable or frustrated, because she deserves better.

Colton27 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    same here, Madam got fed up with the reduction in my subservience after a orgasm, which is why she banned them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice