Please help me understand......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, Dec 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I have been locked in permanent chastity (for the most part) 3-4 ruined orgasms and maybe 1 true orgasm in the last two years. In the last several months I have been obsessed with the thought of watching my wife have sex with another man while I sit in a chair in the corner of the bedroom locked in my cage. I want to watch her take a huge cock and watch her orgasm. My wife/mistress would never do such a thing, and up until the last several months I would never have got so excited about the idea. Any ideas why I am feeling this way?

2. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hi TB

Is it because you are locked but you don't want your mistress to go without the pleasure of sexual intercourse with a well endowed man, so that she can have a fulfilling sexual experience and you would also find this highly arousing to be forced/allowed to watch her get something that you are no longer able to provide for her? If so i feel this is perfectly natural for a submissive person to want there better half to have the best of everything, as is it not true, that her pleasure is you,re pleasure?

S

3. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Personally, I can't imagine this. Even so, I have noticed that there seems to be a fair amount of interest in this type of thing. This seems to be what many refer to as cuckolding, though the definition is somewhat varied. As someone else mentioned, it could be a desire to see your wife enjoying herself, though I suppose if it's just a matter of sex she could do with with you, no? If not with you specifically, perhaps she could be satisfied with toys; you wearing a strapon over your chastity device or hand held. Then again, if it's you who has this desire and not your wife, it may be something along the lines of feeling yourself being subjugated in a way by being denied by your wife who seeks pleasure elsewhere. There could certainly be deeper reasons for it, I suppose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice