1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
sissysnax
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Norfolk

sissysnax

Active Member, Male, from Norfolk

The new cage has arrived and boy is it snug!! i'm using the largest ring with it and it still makes it look tiny!! yikes! Mar 30, 2017

sissysnax was last seen:
Oct 18, 2017 at 12:27 AM
    1. sissysnax
      sissysnax
      The new cage has arrived and boy is it snug!! i'm using the largest ring with it and it still makes it look tiny!! yikes!
    2. sissysnax
      sissysnax
      Waiting impatiently for my new metal cage to arrive.
  • About

Norfolk
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity Devices:
    CB6000 Bon4, HTv2 and a few others
    A single man in the East of England, I've had the pleasure (pain!) of having a short and hot relationship with a switch lady who started this fascination and desire for chastity. I enjoy pleasuring, serving, worshipping my partner more than taking the lead which i like but its not really me i guess and having a keyholder was the awakening I had looked for, it caught me by surprise to be honest, it was if a light switched on in my horny bit inside me it was just right, if that makes sense?

I set up this account with the intention of exploring my sissy side which has fallen away over the years as has several other kinks, but the chastity element still burns brightly in my heart and of course in my loins : )

I am still a beginner in this way of life and self lock a fair bit, I have hope for the future and will enjoy the ride (no pun intended)