PIV Virgin

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteBoi150, Oct 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Hi everyone! So I am 34 and I consider myself bisexual. I am a virgin as it comes to PIV sex. I have never been with a woman. I do see men fairly often and let them fuck me as I am usually locked in a chastity cage.

I feel like many of you here may think I am just in denial that I am gay but I don't think that is the case. I think about women constantly but I do not think I deserve to enter them. Besides I am practically impotent anyways being locked pretty much all the time.

I look at a woman and want to serve and worship....I look at a man and I want him to fuck me! I think my sexuality is fluid...what are your thoughts?

I am just curious if anyone is similar to me!

jackofthedawn and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    I used to think penetrating is a dominant thing and therefore be turned off by it.

But when done in certain ways it can be really enjoyable, even as a submissive. And you do learn to like it, even if you're turned off from the idea. Just see it as providing a service or being used as a human dildo. That usually does the trick for me.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    sounds like you're a bisexual submissive. Your submissiveness manifests itself in different ways for men and women. Just carry on doing what appeals to you.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    It does seem that being submissive is central to your personality. Like LB says, you just express it differently with each sex. Submitting to men for you is easy while finding a woman to serve is more difficult. That makes sense because dominant women are rare and more unique. Horny gay and bisexual men can be found more easily. Just keep looking for both opportunities to express your submissive nature.

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    There are varying degrees of what bisexual truly is. For example, some that are bisexual prefer men, but are still attracted to females with very specific "traits". Some prefer women, but have a circumstance where they would prefer to be active with men.

I would imagine 99% of people who are here on this site understand where you are coming from, but just incase you are completely in the dark on this... this picture might be a good place to start.

https://www.healthline.com/health/kinsey-scale

I personally feel most people fall somewhere in between the end points on this scale, but that is just my opinion.

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  6. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I've had many of the same issues you are having although, I'm closer to straight on the bisexual scale. The other thing is that due to severe Crohn's disease in my 20's and 30's, I never had a chance to explore receiving anal sex. Now you couldn't get a finger in me without considerable pain. Am I suited to recieving? I'll never know for sure.

I've had lots of sex, with a few partners over the years. My wife let me explore with my bdsm partners as well. When I look at it now, I realized that most of the sex that I really enjoyed, the other person was more in charge, or I was not interested in my own pleasure, but focused on the pleasure I was giving. I almost never had piv sex to get off and focus on myself. I deeply enjoy the intimacy of being joined in piv sex, but often it was an empty experience, compared to say, going down on a woman.

Now my keyholder and my wife keep my chaste and celibate, and I'm perfectly fine with that. It's been 3 years and I'm good with never having piv or getting oral again. My focus is on giving. Would I feel the same if I'd never had piv or received oral? Probably not.

As people have said previously, there is a huge difference between being ridden, and doing the fu*king, from a bottom perspective. You might find a woman who wants to use you, you might not. You might look in kink personals and find a couple. That might suit you very well as a 3rd in a kink poly relationship. I was involved in one for several years, and it was very rewarding, and taught me a great deal about myself.

Find a situation where you are loved, and can give love back. If that means piv, or never having piv, that's fine either way. The most profound sexual experience of my life was my keyholder riding me to orgasm inside her. It was perfect sex, in a submissive role. I knew that if I came, and she did not, that I was getting denied piv permanently, and that made it the most perfect sexual moment, even moreso that losing my virginity was, as this was essentially the opposite. It was not traditional piv sex at all, but that's what made it special. It doesn't have to be traditional sex to be amazing. Find the right partner, and the right relationship that honestly suits who you are.

7. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    It does not matter what we think.

As long as you are happy with yourself, that is all that matters. Nothing else.

You have found what makes you happy in this world. Not many people can say that.

Iso.

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  8. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Snap! Same here! Well almost, I’m not a virgin, but I always struggled with sex as I felt I was never satisfying them with my performance. I adore women and everything feminine, but I love being fucked and used by men as there is a definite proof they are satisfied!

10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I have always been romantically and physically attracted to women, not men. In other words, I could never see myself dating, or kissing, or holding hands with a man, nor being in any kind of romantic relationship with one. I don't look at men and desire them, at least not beyond a certain body part they possess.

While I am no longer allowed to have PIV sex with my wife, I do remember it fondly and often beg her for just a few seconds (which is all I would last for anyway). That said, I never really fantasize about PIV sex. I am naturally submissive, and for the longest time I've only ever fantasized about submitting and worshiping women... and men's cocks. I would absolutely love to suck a large, superior cock, and though it's not as much my fantasy I would probably willing bend over for one too.

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice