Photo timelock app works great for me

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by b2please, Jan 23, 2018.

1. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Maybe around a year ago the photo time lock stopped working with an iphone app update. I wrote the author and suggested some improvements like adding time.

WOW! I have added so many hours in seconds that I couldn't beleive I even added.
    It also has a feature you can turn off, which allows for a "release now code" that my wife knows, and I do not.

I often self lock to be more focussed & productive for a day or two, and somehow hope my wife doesn't find out, as she may demand to control the keybox at that point. Yeah, I both want her in control and am embarassed for her to know when I'm locked.

Anyway, the app has worked perfectly for me for over a year.
    I can lock keys away in the keybox using my iphone in about 1 minute.

Rough proceedure:
    > Get locked up.
    > Set the initial lock up time on Photo Time Lock app, and set features (add time? code unlock?)
    > Use keybox proceedure to change lock combo, (with keyox open) Don't look! You will be saving a photo of this combo, but not look at it while you are getting key stored away.
    > Learn how to prop up keybox with combo facing away from you. Don't look at combo!
    > Learn how to hold iphone on it's edge on the same table, taking a photo (in the app) toward you and toward the combo, and you look from above to make sure the ENTIRE COMBO area is in the picture, but you can't come close to seeing the actual numbers. figure out how to do this for your eyes.
    > accept photo as being decent, and start the lock up period. The photo is now locked away.
    > put keys in keybox & close it and spin the numbers without looking.

It may sound complicated. But do it 5 times and you can do it in under a minute and be locked for a time period and wonder "What did I just do?" I didn't even have time to think about it.

Need an emergency exit?
    > I would have to explain to my wife, and get her secret code.
    or
    > you may have to cut open the $35 keybox to get your keys. I have never done that, but of course I could.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  2. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Here is my current favorite keybox.
    It's lighter and smaller than the masterlock keyboxes.
    So good for travel.
    You get used to the code reset proceedure, and after I spin the combo, I set the lock closed, with key inside, with the combo away from me on a table, and then get the photo taken as described in above post.

Make sure not to spin the code with key locked insude UNTIL the photo app is totally set & STARTED.

Bosvision Key-Guard combination key storage lockbox
    by Bosvision
    Link: http://a.co/8jUDMNm

3. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I would add one suggestion to this. If you are not confident of your photo skills while not seeing what you are shooting, just set up two sessions and double your chances of having a good photo of the combo. With photo time lock you can have multiple sessions going at the same time.

b2please likes this.
  4. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    itchen
    we used the 'KitchenSafe' locked me for anything from 6 hours to 5 days
    Worked like a dream while I was trained to wear a cage all day. I was fitted upon waking and the keys locked in the timesafe until 11pm everyday until I got used to wearing a cage every day.
    I am now being locked 3 days at a time then 6 then after a few weeks locked for 1 month with the target as 6 months straight.

Mitch

b2please likes this.
  5. FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect Member

Retired (probably)
    Cambridge, UK
    Local Time:
    I can't find any 'Photo Time Lock' on AppStore. Can you tell me the app's name?

6. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Photo TLock on AppleStore

7. FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect Member

Retired (probably)
    Cambridge, UK
    Local Time:
    OK, found it. Thanks. I initially looked on AppStore on a Mac, then I tried iTunes on a Mac. Then I realised it you said iPhone, so tried AppStore there, where there's 'Photo Time Lock'.

The omens aren't great. It's £9.99. It says it supports iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0 (I use iPhone 6s and run iOS 11.2.5), and the first comment says the app doesn't work. Ah well, nice idea. Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice