Permanent downsizing -Things to come

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2628, Jan 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Today I've been locked for 231 days. The cage has never been off. I was told its a permanent, no unlocks, zero orgasm state. Then there was talk of a brief unlock for me at the one year anniversary. The cost of that, though was being kicked in the balls. I would have time to process and accept that before the year is up. I was adjusting.

Today I was told that such unlocks will now never happen, except that I'm to start having the cages progressively reduced in size. Shrinking!
    This will of course mean unlocks but of a different nature, where unlocks will be the briefest time required to downsize my cage when its time. Old one off, new one quickly fitted. The next size down has been ordered already and she plans to fit it as soon as it arrives. I was growing very comfortable in my current cage so I need to come to terms with a smaller device. I'm sure, at first, I'll be very conscious of the tighter fit and the concept of smaller ones to come.
    Ms Maree so far, has carried out her wants without regard, so I know this is going to happen. I never really thought something like this would actually happen to me.

danijean001 and Matthew989 like this.
  2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    If you are anything like me, the idea is a serious turn on! My cage is already quite small but my wife and I have talked a bit about doing something like that at some point.

My idea was that I’m allowed out at any time, but the cost for that minute of freedom is a smaller cage. How many more times would I go smaller just for that minute? Haha.

I hope you are enjoying this at least!

danijean001 likes this.
  3. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    I find it daunting but what my Owner wants, she'll get. I dont think she'll ever give me choices to get unlocked at all but will decide when a smaller cage is coming for me!

corsac likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck with it!

5. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Resolve more than luck needed maybe, but thank you.

6. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    i have no thoughts on cage size---my wonderful Owner makes all those decisions right now i am in a cage just one inch long but after slipping out a couple of times i was instructed to purchase a full belt called girl cock from koala it goes over the inverted munchkin so i am very flat and it is impossible to se or touch my clit and there is no way for it to slip out.But She has told me if it slips out She has a friend who is a surgeon who will cut it off...wearing a cage and a full belt is s little uncomfortable but i am adjusting even tho i have no say in the matter..boi removes them every 45 days for cleaning but i am re caged in less than 10 minutes.

slvdanielle

7. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    My owner is two hours away, so cleaning a full belt would require frequent removal. I think if I was livinv with my kh 24/7 a full belt might be a logical step.

8. Edgetity

Edgetity Member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    And how is peeing going wearing this belt?

Kylara likes this.
  9. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Well of course i have to sit==in the beginning it could get messy but i have worked out all the problems just a couple of squares to dry the cage---after i shower i use a hair dryer to dry everything--when taken to a club or shopping i am fitted with latex panties with a very pronounced camel toe. i am only allowed to wear tights or shorts one size to small so their is no hiding it---
    slvdanielle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice