Pair of Chinese cages for trial / taster /testing sessions

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by castmenow, Dec 21, 2019.

1. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I have for sale a pair of Chinese cages that I wore for short periods when I was assessing what type and size of cage suited me and my keyholder. As I know have a custom made cage, these are surplus to requirement. They would make an ideal pair of trial cages for someone.

The shorter one is an A218 cage. The base ring is 45mm inside diameter and is made from 8mm rod. The cage is 35mm inside diameter and is about 50mm long. The total length of cage plus base ring is 65mm. The base ring to cage gap is about 7mm at the mid line and 10mm at the bottom, the gap is tapered. The cage attaches with the standard integrated lock. 2 keys will be supplied.

The longer one is an A223 cage. The base ring is 50mm inside diameter and is made from 8mm rod. The cage is 35mm inside diameter and is about 75mm long. The total length of cage plus base ring is 90mm. The base ring to cage gap is about 7mm at the mid line and 10mm at the bottom, the gap is tapered. The cage attaches with the standard integrated lock. 2 keys will be supplied.

The base rings are interchangeable and will work with either cage, so you can explore all the options. These are also worth a try if you find the majority of the Chinese cages to small in girth, these are 35mm diameter rather than the more typical 32mm.

£10 including postage for the pair, Paypal accepted.

A218 for sale (Large).JPG A223 for sale (Large).JPG

2. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    Interesting avatar I wonder what you are using now I tried to message you but your settings will not allow me to message you direct.

3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    It is a 3D printed device that I designed, I am going to write a post about it in the next day or two.

I think I have sorted my message settings.

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
  5. Irishmanlocked

Irishmanlocked Active member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Would you ship to USA?

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am happy to do that, but the postage will be expensive as the cages without any packaging weigh 1lb 2oz. That would put the cost up to £22 = $29, not sure if it would be cheaper for you to buy them from somewhere like DHGate. If you wish to proceed let me know.

7. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
  8. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    Thank you very much do you have a link where i might be able to print one my self as i think your sizes are about perfect for me too, also can you tell me which printer you bought thanks.

9. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have an AnyCubic Mega S and I printed it with the white PLA that came with the printer, AnyCubic's own brand.

I have put the files for both the integrated lock and padlock versions on line on Thingiverse and TinkerCad, search for chastity or the user Castmenow in either case to find them. Please note, I am new to the 3D printing game so they may not be perfect designs and will need a bit of sanding to get a perfect fit of base ring, tube base and tube cover to each other.

If you print your own version, wear at at your own risk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice