PA Question Especially NEED Ladies Opinion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Jul 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Zee Man

Zee Man Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    We have been off and on again with chastity play for the last 10 or so years, but given the state of my ED at this point, it just seems more purposeful now. Plus, she actually likes the look of genital jewelry, so that is a plus. I have been caged since mid November of 2019, so this really is where life is at this point... it’s all good.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 75752

Okay, so I decided to just go ahead and ask her. Showed her some different cage designs and told her that these required a Prince Albert.

Once I clarified what a Prince Albert was she said if I want one to get one, it won't turn her off. When I told her it would make the device 100 percent secure, she perked up, "Oh really". Pretty sure she is going to be all about the power

I guess I am going into this chastity thing full bore.

I am wondering about the shaft only cages though. I am on Testosterone Replacement and my boys are definitely smaller than they used to be. I worry a bit about slipping a nut on a ball capture. Wife likes the Evotion Bijou.

bincorona, Zee Man and anasyrma like this.
  3. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Compliments to will take a pa. If you already take a pa for security reasons, than please consider also to choose a device with a recessed screw, any padlock or pin tumbler lock can be opened easily. Unfortunately there only a few manufacturers that offer pa devices with recessed screw lock. Ms Lori is a classic but a little bit expensive & the weight of the cages is considerable & takes some getting used to. Another good & light weight device is the pa version of the contender of male chastity now

Anyway, if anything is healed well & you be locked in a secure & well fitting device, than you have a great time ahead

All the best

Chris

Zee Man likes this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I don’t have a PA piercing nor does my wife really want me to get one. Not that we are adverse to piercings, she has multiple ones in her ear and one in her navel. I have never been able to escape since we switched to metal and not for a lack of trying.

we do have friends where the husband in pierced and they switch back and forth between devices supporting a hook or a ring. She prefers playing with the ring when he is unlocked, she likes to feel The extra sensations during PIV and playing with it during oral. She has offered my wife to experience a try, but other men is not my wife’s cup of tea. I will say it does look kinkier with some of the jewelry or cages, but the end goal is confinement and my wife’s control of my cock.

The downside is he need more maintain energy then me, I have been locked 100 straight days without release and every year subjected to Locktober and Lent. All I need is soap, water, and hair removal liquid for clean up, all the time remaining locked. His maintenance is much higher, he needs to be unlocked for cleaning 2X a week at the minimum.

as far as escaping, any device can be defeated, all you need is bolt cutters, or a vice and a drill.

Ormaz, SubSnuggler and Zee Man like this.
  5. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Not knocking the piercing idea, so don't get me wrong. However, there is an alternative. The Lori's #2 with the inside ring works every bit as well for me once it was adjusted correctly. I absolutely cannot pull out of this device even if we unlocked the cage from the ring. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tried it personally.

Again, not knocking a piercing and there may be other benefits to one but if it's for security the inside ring works!

My wife found this one and talked me into it. When it arrived we did have to send it back a couple of times to get it right abut now it flat our works. The adjustments only took a week or so, she was quick.

To test it my wife put it on me for a few days to let me get horny and then offered to give me a week straight of blowjobs or sex anytime I want if I could pull out so don't think I didn't really try. I thought I had this one in the bag! I had always thought it would be kind of exciting to have a device I could not pull out of if I really tried but until now that didn't exist. I couldn't believe it! I really didn't expect it to work and I could not pull out. Then she unlocked me from the ring and I still could not pull the poor guy out. When you pull back the ring swivels downward lowering the ring and putting pressure downward behind the head of the penis trapping it in place. Things got real awful fast at that point. She realized what she had and I realized she knew it!

I have never had a device I could not pull out of if I really tried until this one. It's been about a month since I have had it on now and she just recently locked me back up. It's only been a couple of days and the mornings are rough right now. Getting used to sleeping with a device can take me some time but at least this one is comfortable until 5:00 am.

it's a completely different game for me when I really am controlled.

6. Deleted member 75752

Saw that device and really considered it. Glad it is working for you. I think I am going to go with the fail safe PA though. Other benefits to it I hear and I have yet to come across any post on the internet with someone saying that they regret getting it.

The wife gave me the OK on the Looker 03

[​IMG]

DW4599 likes this.
  7. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am happy to hear this is working out for you. I would have said it is too soon for you to broach the concept of a piercing when she has just agreed to the cage. Some women agree to things at their partners request however may need time to whole heartedly embrace the idea. Best wishes.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 75752

Hi @MrsBR_Saiph

Thanks for your input, it carries a lot of weight.

Trust me, she is more than embracing it. She asked me this morning "is it too early to start wearing my key". Device isn't here yet.

She likes the PA device and is just fine on the piercing but I am not going to rush out and get it. Going to get used to a regular "ball trap" chastity cage first. Cherry Keeper will be here tomorrow. Will take at least 2 to 3 months before moving on to the next phase unless I have trouble with this style of device.

I wasn't going to ask her yet about the PA, but the moment just felt right.

9. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am happy it is working out for you. CM members can contribute all the advice in the world, you know your woman best. Some men allow eagerness to progress their journey to prevent them from hearing their women. It is good that is not the case. Happy travels :love:

10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    That is great that she is on board with you for all of this. Fun times for sure. I had a frennum before I started dating my wife. It was actually a turning point in our friendship when the conversation of "how many piercings do you have?" started .... she had double digits ... mostly ears and a belly, nothing down south .... then the question got fired back at me. I could not lie and figured I would drop the chastity devices and desires as well. Good thing I did as that shattered the goody two shoes boring, prude and straight vanilla image she had of me. We got married 8 months later. I tried to sport a Lori Tube on our wedding day but I had ordered the wrong size and it just was too painful to sport the night before and didn't want to be a bloody sore mess for our Wedding Night.

Fast forward 15 years, a PA replaced the frennum somewhere in there. Lots of "Life Stuff" has kept us on and and off again with chastity.... but currently have a fairly new Bijou. Best device I have had so far. There are some pics in my profile as well as some reviews if you are interested. Might be a good device to wear as your piercing heals up and as you guage up/down as well because it is so light and if sized properly it won't put any stress on that piercing.

Surely that Looker 3 is a great device, but you might have some irritations with that Lock while you are in healing mode? I do not have one so it's is just an observation .. ymmv.

Either way, keep us posted, love hearing success stories. :strong::+1:

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 75752

Thanks @bincorona

I am second guessing the Looker 03, still want the PA, just maybe not that device.

I tend to overthink everything.

Now I am thinking maybe about a Mature Metal device with the bottom bar removed. Would allow room for PA jewelry while I let it heal and stretch it out. Once it is healed and stretched properly I could then get a device that captures the PA.

bincorona likes this.
  12. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Agreed on the "reward" after the piercing. Lol

Most PA devices can be worn without the hook installed so you may be able to get the device and use the hook later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice