Pa pin sizing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Jun 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Hello everyone
    looking to order a new device but this time with a pa fixing, not had a pa before and as of yet I am not pierced but this is a custom device and know build times can be lengthy from previous experience, but will be having this done in the next week or so, my question is , what size so you all recommend? 6Ga or 4gA?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Please please please go talk to a certified and licensed piercer or two or three. Advice here is usually good, but you are asking for strangers on the net to give you advice on holes in your penis? iMHO it's best to seek information from professionals. Then to use what you get here as a sanity check. In other words are you hearing things that are a pattern?

Btw i too am thinking of getting a PA so I've looked into it. From what I've seen larger (to a point) seems to be better for chastity). That said I don't think either should be a problem but see my comment above as I'm not certain and will do what I recommend as I get closer to getting my PA

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Well, my opinion is ask all you want and take the advice cautiously. First, my recommendation is to get a larger piercing. I wouldn't pierce at a 4 though. I got pierced at a six about 8 or 9 weeks ago. Really wish I had waited to order my custom device and I recommend you do to. I jumped in head first and I'm excited about it but wish I waited as it may cost me some $. I have a feeling changes will need to be made and if I had just taken my time figuring it out and waited it would have been better. Your call but get pierced, see if it's for you and then order.

4. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I got mine done at 8g, 5/8ths back. Staying at 4g, for me at least at 4g I can leave the piercing out for 24 hours and have it not close up at all. Have not tried for any longer though. So nice not having to deal with a ball trap.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    You will end up getting pierced with 10 maybe 8. Talk to the piercer about its intention, they may set it back just a little to limit migration.

As far as your ending gauge, that depends on what you like. I looked at many custom devices and most didn't even make any with smaller than 6, and most were 4. I had every intention of stopping at 6 but the 4 looked so much better and when I tried gauging up felt less pressure on my piercing.

The sizes don't go up in equal amounts. A 6 isn't that much bigger than an 8, but a 4 is a lot bigger than a 6. Take a look at them on a penis so you can judge the scale(internet).

I am happy with gauging up to 4 and might go to 2. My device is a 4, but device not being super tight on my piercing won't hurt the function or security.

Good luck.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think bigger is better. The larger I stretched it the more comfortable it felt with a device. But letting it heal and stretching will take time, you don't want to force things. My first PA device was with a 6 ga. I didn't have any problems. I currently have several 2 ga and 4 ga devices. Depending on the device the setback distance of the pin can be important for comfort, so take that into consideration before ordering. If you get pierced after ordering the distance may be different. But again that depends on the device, it may or may not impact comfort.

7. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Nicoftime , yes it was difficult for me to stretch from 4 up to 2 lol. But there is something sexy, at least to me, about having a big hunk of metal hanging off of me :D. I would like to go up to 0 but damn that looks hard to stretch!

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was thinking of going to 2, but not sure. Might look a little silly, im not very big and to have that much metal...I probably will eventually.

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    there are many issues here. first is your size and what would be the right proportion. second are you a super grower which tends to change the size of the pa. i know this because my puck is( it shrinks down to a 14 but is easily stretched to a 5 with a little time and effort). third is leakage. if it is desired to leak when peeing go bigger if no go smaller. lastly, when not in do you want to pee out of two holes or one. considering all these factor when i pierced my puck i used a 12 gauge needle and then stretched it to size over time. no leakage, no infection, on the other hand it is more sensitive which gives me more control ( which is why i pierced it in the first place). i am told that had i started out larger it might not be so sensitive but i would not know that to be fact.
    on a side note i did this to him myself and it was a very empowering moment. i know everyone say seek out a pro and that is probably best for most but you might want to discuss this with your dom and see what she thinks.......next best thing might be having her present when done.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  11. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    My wife is going to come with me , the device will be a ring device too, so the piercing will only be for anti pull out, I am ordering a looker01 but adapted for a pa , I don't wish to leak out of the hole and when I'm not in it I wouldn't really want to pee out of two holes, from this I'm thinking a 6ga?

@ineverknew havent been on here for a while and when I saw all your devices for sale I thought I wouldn't , glad to see you're still here, how's the wife?

12. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Essentially it will be a looker 01 with a pa securing pin from the tube jacket

13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Lockdown well I'm a gear junky so time for some new devices lol. I haven't sold anything, no-one seems to be interested so who knows. Wifes fine, thinking of asking her if we can try again but she is still ultimately married to her job. How's things going for you?

14. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Really good thanks , I was too like your wife as I was self employed but shut the company down about 3 months ago and all the stress disappeared and now I have more time with the family!

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Lockdown, cool so your retired now? Unfortunately we are not even close to that age as of yet. My wife is in her late 30's and I'm only 43, so some time to go yet. Im self employed myself, but with the way things are going I'll never be able to retire, need to find something new to do.

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    If you go with the newer Contender design, you can get into chastity at 8 gauge, and you won't have to wait months. I would have done that if it were available to me in 2014. It was a long wait stretching up to 4 gauge, which was the minimum then.

Elayne Angel's The Piercing Bible website and book are great resources.

17. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:

I wish I was retired , I’m 32 so got a long way to go, no I hung up the tools and got a job in an office as a projects manager

Peter rabbit, as for the contender, I’m not a fan of the bulky padlock that would be required

guest 2942 likes this.
  18. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Actually I see it’s a security screw.... even worse, I have those in my toolbox and can get my hands on a new set in about 20 mins if I needed to

19. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    maybe every one heals and stretched differently. i planned on 90 days from start to finish. it was healed enough for unprotected sex in two weeks though there was some pain but not enough to stop. by 4 weeks we started stretching the pa lock went in by 60 days
    as far as weight goes he can not take much. i suppose if i let it harden so he gets use to it he could but then using it for control would be lessened. right now the slightest tug on his leash results in total focus on what i want. i would never want to lose that. i never want him to get use to it. could be we have different goals.

20. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I have the high security system - the fastener has a through-hole to accept a numbered wire seal. I don't like bulky padlocks either. I very much like the complete smoothness of the PA-mount cylinder against my ball sack.

On re-reading this thread, it looks like you've already put a lot of thought into the design. So I apologize for deflecting the conversation away from the question you posed.

You're getting two Burg-Wachter Cylinder locks? One for the basering to cage. Another under the cage to fix a PA hook? That's clever.

My advice is to make sure you don't make the device too long. With a newer piercing you won't want cause the device to tug on the flesh as you bend over, or contract back.

Do read Elayne Angel's advice. It helped me a lot.

Lockdown likes this.
  21. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    exce
    Excellent information. Getting pierced at 6 ga is a very ambitious undertaking. Start at 8 or 10 and eventually stretch to your desired size. For many devices 6 ga is probably a good choice where as 4 ga or 2 ga is better. Stretching to 0 ga is a challenge, plus at that size, after time the hole will definitely not close. Ma'at Rebekah and ineverknew have some very good points a little further down the thread. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice