1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Here are some images of a MouseTrap that was modified for use with the numbered security-seals Peter Rabbit mentioned earlier in this thread.

The first photo shows the thru-hole that's drilled in the hex bolt.
    The second photo shows a seal with it's (cut) wire threaded through the hole in the bolt.
    The last two photos show the seal attached to a MouseTrap.

100_1372.JPG 100_1359.JPG 100_1338.JPG 100_1323.JPG

HZX likes this.
  2. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In this photo of a Contender with a security seal you can see the hex bolt with thru-hole.

Contender_07.JPG

3. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Could someone explain to me why someone who is willing to bend a PA piercing he is wearing (!) should be too shy to pick pick these security seals with 2 tiny slips of memory metal ?

4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I feel you miss the point @Astarte.
    Yes it is possible to circumvent anything, I suppose I could always chop off my penis, remove the CB and then get it sewn back on.
    BUT, from what I can see most of these devices are poorly designed and claim to be much more secure than they are.
    I am looking for the best solution I can get at the lowest price.
    It is a matter of looking at the weakest link.
    If the PA ring is exposed then how easily can it be removed.
    If the security seals can be opened with a piece of metal then they are no good.
    If you can undo a security screw with a standard allen key then it is rubbish.

I currently use a small padlock and I am happy with the security of that, I know I could probably pick it but that is not what I want to do.
    The padlock is the best I can get for the purpose and so I want better than that for the PA or another device.
    The problem is that while I cant remove the CB I can very easily pull out of the back an there must be a way to stop this.

DIanne.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I consider myself pretty clever and for years have been both searching-for and trying-to-create a new way of locking chastity devices. When I first saw Steelworxx' integrated locks I thought they were awesome, but threads here and on other chastity forums have mentioned people experiencing problems with them.

These seals were initially developed for military use and their simple, outward appearance is deceiving. They were designed for single use, and their design is quite genius.

The colored portion of the lock has a channel vertically through it's center, and at the locks center there's a hole. A double stranded wire is pressed into the channel and passed through the hole, forming a loop. Then the lock is snapped shut. The second strand on the wire grips the hole and channel tightly, so pulling out the wire after the lock is closed isn't an option.

Outside the channel are the locks snaps. The clear portion is designed to seat the snaps. The snaps are self contained and enclosed. Once the lock is snapped shut there is no way to pick, open or defeat it, other than by destroying it.

The tough brittle plastic is designed to break if too much force is used, and the gaps too tight to slip in even the slimmest of memory metal. Even if a tool could be inserted it would have to be strong enough to press back the snaps...both of them because one won't do!

I acquired a lot of samples and chose this particular lock because I found it lightweight, elegant, and very secure.The drawback of course is their single-use, but they're relatively inexpensive so it's not much of an issue.

http://tydenbrooks.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/43_6_ENVIRO-seal1.pdf

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I like the idea of these and think that they may be the best way to go instead of a heavy padlock.
    So is it possible to use one of these to secure the PA hook on the Contender instead of the security screw?
    I can see it in use on the cage to A ring but what about the PA?

Dianne

7. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dianne:

Yes, it's possible to use one of these to secure the PA Hook on a Contender. It would work the same way as the hook attached to the MouseTrap in the photos shown above.

8. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    SOLD, I like it.

Dianne

9. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like all you need now is a PA stretched to a minimum diameter of 4 gauge!

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Astarte, I own these and can speak to why. The security seals make it tamper-evident. I am unable to remove MCN's device without cutting the numbered wire seal. It's less obtrusive than a padlock, but still provides that auditory "click" when snapped shut. There's no need for an emergency key. It keeps you honest.

Regarding the PA fixing, it prevents pull-out. I've never been in a device that I can safely wear long term and not pull out. The PA fixing is key for me. The PA hook that MCN makes allows security with a low profile and complete comfort (no pinching, protruding or rattling).

My first week being completely secured was absolutely amazing. My hands shake when I remember the teasing.

When I can slip in and out without notice, it has a completely different emotional impact on me. I've practiced the honor system a lot. It's easier, as long as you simply never masturbate. You tend to forget your erections and just let them fade when unlocked. There's no constant reminder by being pressed against the cage, or expanding against the cock ring, or your trapped testicles needing readjusted.

Being locked and not secure can be very trying. You feel the device confining you, but you know you can defeat it. That little voice says you can just pull out if you're uncomfortable and can't sleep. Just a few strokes. Just an edge. Maybe a ruined orgasm won't count. etc etc. For me I'd rather go complete honor system or complete security.

Being locked, secure and tamper-proof makes me feel "safe". It's a rest from the mental control. It's almost a gift to be kept.
    I hope that helps explain the mindset behind wanting security.

11. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Late April last year, I was pierced at 10ga and healed at 8ga. Everyone heals different. It took me 1.5 months to have "no fear" playing with the 8g jewelry.**

I took my time sizing up, and feel I was very cautious. After another 1.5 mo I was in 6ga. I felt very comfy in that using it in chastity. I think it was the combination of healing time, and less pressure from the broader jewelry. Then I took another 1.5 mo at that size before I ended up at 4ga. I really like 4ga.

On the advice of The Piercing Bible (a highly recommended book), I asked my APP piercer to shift up the piercing to allow for large gauges. That allows just a little more tissue to carry more force (chastity or heavy jumbo gauge jewelry).

Good luck!

**May of last year was pretty frustrating actually. I still wasn't masturbating at all, and was given really really slow and gentle strokes, as she avoided my frenum. It was a month of nearly ruined orgasms. Then my wife decided I need to get reacquainted with it to show her how much force I could take, and I was given free reign for a few months. Since last July, she's has complete control over my orgasms. It's been a lot of fun for the both of us.

12. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @Peter Rabbit , Thanks for the info, it looks like I have the solution now my next challenge is getting the sizing correct.
    It also looks like I will need to get the piercing before the device as they ask for a PA setback when ordering and I assume that
    is from the end od the device to the hole underneath the penis. (Ouch!).

Dianne

13. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The piercing setback is the distance from the piercing to the tip of the penis/clit. It's used to determine where to weld the mount on the Contender for the PA Hook. In regard to getting your sizing correct...you might consider using/testing some of the inexpensive, Chinese chastity devices for fit and feel, if you don't already have one (or more.)

14. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
  15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    @OwnedbyLeeanne Hi Dianne the piercing really is pretty painless. A little painful initially but just don't do anything stupid with it for a few weeks (like masturbate, have sex, try locking it to anything) and it will heal really well.

I hope this all works for you, I have officially given up on all ball trap devices. My scrotum got badly damaged again with the last one and is still healing :(
    Hugs
    Lucy x

16. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @philfred Thanks for the info and sorry to hear you have had some issues with the devices, was the damage caused by the device or by activities performed while wearing it ?
    :spank:

I am not afraid of the piercing as I have had my balls banded and survived (Worst pain EVER! 15 out of 10). Unless my Mistress does not want it I will start to work out sizing and get things together as I am not in a rush.

Dianne

17. Chastitie

Chastitie Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Hi.. Seems I am a little late to give you much advice as all the other members have good advice for you. I have been sizing up lately for a Lori number 5. I found it was very easy to size up just after sex or masturbating and It has gone soft again. I think after it has been hard and gone soft again it makes the skin more easy to stretch and also whatever cum is left inside your penis acts as a good lube to help the process. The new size slipped in with almost no resistance.

Good Luck..

Chastitie...

18. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @Chastity Sounds like a good idea, Now if I can only convince my Mistress to let me cum so I can get the size correct.
    Sounds a bit like the new boy friend telling his date "I promise I won't cum in your mouth...........Ooooops!".

Dianne

Chastitie likes this.
  19. Chastitie

Chastitie Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    haha.. Yes I was hesitant to say so as mostly all of this is about not getting hard or cuming.. Other people suggested just using normal lube to help.. Maybe try that if you can't cum:)

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i wud rather has it in my mouth cos when they takes it out and it all spurts over my face it all gets in my hair and its all sticky and takes ages to get it out.

Chastitie likes this.
  21. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @OwnedbyLeeanne Hi Dianne, damage was done by the ring on my last attempt with a ball trap device. Started off just burning and then damaged the skin on my balls. So been out of device now a week still trying to heal... So next up will be a full belt ..

The pa advice is intersting I was told a warm bath for stretching. Plan to stretch mine myself for the first time to 4mm or 5mm . last one was done by the piercers.
    Good luck
    Lucy x

Chastitie likes this.
  22. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @jemima Yes a good girl will always prefer it in her mouth as that is just natures way of recycling. And as with many things it is always best to drink straight from the Tap. :D

Dianne

23. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Tip for stretching. I got an ear stretching taper off eBay. That and lube in a hot shower with a little patience was enough.

24. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @maff2k I have some of them but the best advice I got which I did today was a hot bath. When the piercer stretched me she used one of these and it really hurt as it's a straight stretcher going on a curved path but Stretched today from 3.2mm to 4mm in bath. Went down the uretha and out piercing with the new ring and it really didn't hurt very much... Next stretch will be 5mm eek!

25. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not really a curved path if you think about it. The piercer used a straight needle. I'd be lying if I didn't think the same when I started stretching mine, but then I realized just that, it was a straight needle, so it's still a straight path from the underside into the urethra.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice