1. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Hi,

I am thinking of getting PA and I spoke to a piercer and they say they normally do a 10 gauge as standard
    for this, as we are metric it looks like the gauge number is different and I cant find a conversion chart.
    I don have a device but was thinking of the Contender with a PA option.
    I would appreciate any comments form those already pierced.

Dianne

2. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Hi. Google gauge to mm chart and pick images. Pick from any of the dozens that pop up. Mature Metal devices can work well with a PA if you follow some basic guidelines. Lori devices are PA specific check album Pictures for some ideas. Ask any questions that come to mind. There are a number of members that are pierced

3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @thundar Thanks I have more charts than I can poke a stick at.

Dianne

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have the contendor with a pa pin and love it. Very comfortable if sized right. I wont lie though, the pa pin is a bit tricky to get on especially for people like me that have big fingers. But well worth it. If you have any other questions, let me know.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    http://www.bodyartforms.com/help_MeasurementGuide.asp

I had mine done a while ago and I'm yet to work out or find a device that works. Mistress loves the feeling of it inside her and therefore you may find you get given more not less lol..

According to what I have been told you need to be a lot bigger gauge before any device goes on. Mine was that size to start . I now have 3.2mm and will consider going bigger.

Good luck
    Lucy x

6. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I'm self pierced (not really recommended but pm me for details). I've stretched to a 5mm hole and that's good enough for me to wear a Steelworxx Securo Cage 1 without any problems.

I started out with a 14G which is about 1.6mm, quickly moved to 2mm then 2.5mm, up to 3, 4 then 5.

BlueEyes, Wendygirl and thundar like this.
  7. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thought that might help. Good luck!

8. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Hmmmmm. Looks like it is not that easy to get the size correct.
    So how long does it take to go up a size once it is healed?
    Is it just stretching that does it?

Dianne

9. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    You might want to get pierced at 12 ga (2.5mm) and stretch to 10 ga (3.5mm) as soon as piercer suggests. The stretching depends mostly on how much "ouch" you can put up with after some healing time elapses. I' m all self done so I rebses to be aggressive in stretching

10. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I was pierced at 10 and immediately stretched to an 8. I waited about three or four months and was able to slip a 6 gauge in with minimal effort. A few months after that a 4 gauge went in easy. I switched to titanium jewelry once I got there and it has not stretched on its own anymore.

My wife also loves the feel of the jewelry, not that it helps me get out more often... She found that with my tube style device I can erect enough to penetrate her to her satisfaction but I get nothing. I guess the whole device inside feels amazing to her! I highly recommend tube style pa devices, very comfortable and secure.

11. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I pierced at 8 ga (~3mm) and then stretched to 6 ga (~4mm) after 2 months. At the end of this month I'm stretching to 4 (~5mm) in preparation for a Steelworxx device. I bought the two tapers for those sizes, but some folks say they just stretched from the weight of the jewelry.

12. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    So what happens when you shrink in the cage and a gap would normally be at the end of the cage?
    If you have a PA and a device like the contendor does it pull on the PA and cause it to migrate or whatever.
    I like the idea of the Steelhart with its sliding rail for the PA that would let it move up or down however as I am
    not circumcised it presents a problem with cleaning.

Dianne.

BlueEyes likes this.
  13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Simple advice .
    Get the PA done at what ever your piercer recommends 1.6 or 2.4 makes little difference in the grand scheme of things .
    While it's settling down , that is not healing which is 24-36 hours just drink lots water , you can look at devices.
    Once you get above 3.2 it more or less stretches it's self especially if you go with stainless steel which has a little weight to do the work.
    A pa is the simplest quickest piercing there is apart from earlobes and they take time to heal.
    People confuse healing and sensations.

Xx Wendy

thundar likes this.
  14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    the contendor is the same length as I am flaccid, so there is no movement. When I'm small its right where it needs to be and when I grow it has nowhere to go, so no, no migration. I also have the steelheart with the pa fixing. It is a great device but I found it hard to keep clean. Also my pa ring is a bit too large for the fixing so it isnt able to move much, gets kinda stuck between the fixing and the end of the tube. My ring is 4 guage, so smaller might be better in that situation.

BlueEyes likes this.
  15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @OwnedbyLeeanne lol your problem and questions are the same as mine. I have a piercing already and a foreskin and looked at device options. There is a thread on here about this very subject so maybe post on there. I have something else coming this week. Just a cheap device but I will let you know.
    Regards
    Lucy x

16. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:

Thanks Lucy, I will be interested to hear what the device is like.

Dianne.

17. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, I have some more questions about the Contender.
    In the pics it looks like the PA fixing sticks down and may cause pressure/rubbing on the top of the scrotum, is this an issue?
    Also how secure is the security screw, it looks like I could get a tool to remove it from a local electronics store.

Dianne,

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah the round mount for the pa fixing does stick down a bit. I've noticed the round mark on my scrotum but never noticed any pain from it. I do get the typical ring burn though. I ordered the oval a ring but that didn't make it any more comfortable then your typical round ring. Not sure on the security screw. I'm sure if you looked hard enough yes you could probably find the right wrench. I think that is why he sells the high security lock, its some plastic numbered thingy you put through the security screw or something. Not sure really how it works, i think you would have to cut it to get the screw off. I see you can use a padlock also. Hope that helps.

19. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I was also wondering how easy it is to remove the PA ring to enable pull out and then go back in and fit the ring again yourself.

Dianne

20. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Dianne,
    I too have a Male Chastity Now device, with a PA hook. I've got the standard Contender, no hook... and a custom one with a vertical plate with a mount point for the PA hook. I'm really a big fan of this design. It's very comfortable and secure. I'm pondering adding the PA mount to the Contender as well - perhaps a PA wand... but I'm not sure.

I just got a new hook from MCN today. He upgraded the design to make it easier to install. (see details in post on CF here)
    He might be able to do a 6ga hook with a smaller screw if you ask, but 4ga is the standard minimum size for this design. Frankly, I wasn't really completely comfortable with PA security until I was using the 4ga. It's a nice reasonable size all around.

I don't understand your question about removing the PA ring. Can you explain your question?

I am unable to remove it without the security screw. He also uses a standard threading (4-40 maybe, but I really forget which) that would be compatible with other security fasteners, including custom security fasteners like these Key-Rex button head machine screws from Bryce Fasteners (here), if you're really concerned about security.

A PA lock is always an option, but I'm preferring the hook. It doesn't move, pinch or bite.

INeverKnew,

yes... once you snap on the security seal through the hole in the security bolt, you need to cut the wire to remove the screw. I use the security screw without the seal often. The bolt is nicely made, and easy to tighten. It never comes off itself.

21. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:

Well my problem is that I am a curious type of person who likes to fiddle and work out ways around things.
    This means I am always thinking about how things work and what can be done to make them better.
    For this reason I really want a device that can not under any circumstances be removed without my Mistress knowing about it and
    preferably cant be removed at all with out her doing so.
    So my question about the ring is if I get a PA ring in my penis that can be used with other devices how easy is it to remove the ring and put it back on without my Mistress knowing.
    So far it sounds like the best way is a PA with a security lock that has to be cut off.
    Thanks for the feedback.

DIanne

22. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    At 8 ga, you could probably still pull the ring apart enough to get the ball free with just your fingers, but it's not easy to get a good grip on the ring once it's laced around a cage since you have less to really grip

At 6 and 4ga, the ring's thicker and harder to pull apart. Not impossible, but you might feel some awkward discomfort if you try. I keep the tools to open and close my piercing locked away with the extra key.

You could consider adding a lock from lustlock.com instead of a regular ring. Steelworxx, Steelwerks, and Lori (#19), all make independent locks that you can put through and lock on. Steelwerks would likely be a special order; it's not listed independently.

23. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, that is pretty much what I thought.
    The only device I would think was fool proof is the steel heart with the internal PA fixing, Looks like you would not be able to get out of that
    without the key etc. the big problem is it looks difficult to keep clean etc.

Dianne.

24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Curiosity is good! I needed the clarification on the question (not challenging the question). Now I understand.

I was using a CBR (Captured Bead Ring) in my PA to secure myself early on, before I got the hook.
    The smaller the diameter and larger the gauge, the harder it is to remove the bead.

BodyCircle makes ball and socket rings with steel balls or decorative stone balls. Instead of the indentation being made in the bead, the jewelry itself cups the spherical ball. I absolutely can not remove the ball at 4ga with my hands. For 6ga, I might be able to remove it with great difficulty, but there is no way I could install it by hand.

Male Chastity Now also sells a PA lock. Mark used to sell one that also took a security seal as well. While I don't see that option on the webpage anymore, you could ask him about that.

I find the PA locks a bit large and obtrusive. There's also Traume aus Edelstahl that sells a lockable piercing ring (here). II find that appealing. t's like a segment ring, but the segment locks in with a special key.

25. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Sorry to say, but this is a complete nonsense thread as it's much easier to circumvent any device (their lock) than doing what you are suggesting. Therefore there's no reason securing your piercing any more if the device itself is even more insecure - at least with that amount of criminal energy....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice