Outsourcing my training

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Theoak7, Mar 3, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Theoak7

Theoak7 Member

Accountant
    Bradenton Florida
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I’m curious if anyone else does this. My Mistress(wife) likes for me to find a male Dom that she sends me out to for more intense training sessions. She makes a list of behaviors that she isn’t happy with and then sends me off to work on these things with the Dom. She likes the idea that a guy will be a lot tougher on me and will show me no mercy. I am instructed that no can not be in my vocabulary. From bondage, spanking, caning, oral, anal, WS….. I’m to do as I’m told and have to report back to her.

Westu, Alpha_Bird, John Deere and 7 others like this.
  2. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    No she doesn't, but for me I would love it if she told me too, really jealous.
    Hope the Doms have fun with you in every way.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    I have occasionally been contacted online by either submissive or dominant strangers asking me to help train.

In the local scene, we have classes and workshops and the occasional instructor who will negotiate paid private sessions.

I’ve only met one person who has admitted that she paid another dominant to help train per into being a better slave for her main dominant.

Alpha_Bird, boi paul, Danny15 and 3 others like this.
  4. Theoak7

Theoak7 Member

Accountant
    Bradenton Florida
    Local Time:
    I think it’s not so much about her inability to train me as it is the fact that she enjoys me having to completely submit to a man. She says the thought of me bound with my ass in the air completely vulnerable to a man is a big turn on

Jail Bird, SubBill1959 and helled83 like this.
  5. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    Never done it but would love it if it was another female dominate. Don’t think I could handle a man training me.

Danny15 and Slutty Susan like this.
  6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I have been to a few Domme's in my day on my own or sent to get what I was not getting at home. I can tell you, female Dom's can be brutal. Probably more than a male.

Though, I have never been with a Master Dom, I would find it wonderful to be trained by a male. They do know our bodies :)

Good luck.

boi paul and Theoak7 like this.
  7. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    My Mistress (wife) likes for me to find a male DOM, where do you find him?

She likes the idea that a man will be a lot tougher on me and will show me no mercy. This I have to believe is more your wishes, like finding your trainer. I have hung on a cross for both men and women, and women hold their own. It is like you are reading from the Patriarchy handbook 101.

Our community, like countless others, has classes free sometimes just show up,
    online, I did take some classes from a Mistress and Her house and paid monthly for countless studies assignments and yes, my Mistress was involved at all times no sex. I read your post and hope the best for you and your wife, but remember when we shop around outside our local communities and people with years and years of knowledge are forgotten and the classes they offer. For flash in pan moneymakers, I have found a male submissive can turn DOM. Becoming anything you need to get their dick sucked at play parties. My Mistress will show me when we get home, her inbox on Fetlife the male DOM at the party decked out in leather asking for slaves to train? PM to My Mistress like others if he can serve and be her sissy. Be careful. Thank you for the post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice