Outgrowing my cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by tristenfifty, Feb 1, 2020.

1. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I just started and picked up a CB-6000. I had to start with the largest ring I believe 2mm and it was tight 7 days ago. Well my balls have swollen to quite a nice size in 7 days of only oozing pre cum. I was not expecting the mess to be honest. But now I fear the ring is just too small.

I need a plastic cage for travel and I sure there must be a thread about what is the next cage to graduate to but I was hopeful that a member could save me some searching and point me to a post or suggest a cage for a swollen set of balls with a average length shaft. I fill the girth but not the length of the cb-6000.

I thank all on this site for welcoming me so warmly it’s a refreshing change

2. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Hi,

I would recommend a holy trainer v3. I also got myself a cb6000-S when I started with self locking. The only problem I had was the weight of the metal cage which pulled on my balls quite heavily.

The holy trainer is way lighter and also very solid bc you don't need a padlock. And of course you can adjust the cage in lenght. I am using small at the moment but I think I should switch to nano for everyday usage.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Bear in mind that your testicles don't really swell with cum by abstaining; semen is only a small part of what you ejaculate (most of it is prostate fluid). And your body is constantly producing and absorbing semen in your testicles; otherwise men who have a vasectomy would find their balls eventually explode.

Now if the ring is overly tight, you might be retaining fluid (lymph, most likely) in your tissues. But as long as your balls are not cold, purple or numb, you should be fine (except for the ring rubbing against your skin). If they are cold, purple or numb, take the ring off immediately.

4. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you I will look into this one. The cb-6000 is heavy

5. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Wow, Thank you all for so much guidance and attention. They are not cold,numb,or purple. I do think the ring is causing irritation no open sore just very irritated skin. The cb-6000 is heavy and I stand a bit so it’s pulling too. It was suggested to look at the holly trainer v3 which I plan too. Will all posted

6. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Does anyone have a opinion between the locked in lust vice model compared to the holy trainer v3.

I’m leaning twords the holy trainer for the low profile lock but the vice is endorsed here so I feel that makes it a better choice. Seeking advice. Thank you

7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    I have the Holy Trainer V2 original and the V3 Nub and Nano knock offs. I have only seen the Vice described and it seems very good. I still think perhaps the best feature of the Holy Trainers....is the "magic hidden lock"....no clunky padlock.

8. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you. On a different note. When someone says they have been locked up for xx month(s) is that without taking the device off for weekly cleaning?

9. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    From everything i know about the Holy Trainers and other plastic cages....you are going to have to regular cleanings....and often

10. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Oh I see so some of the metal ones that are more open allows for longer time without taking off the device. Thanks

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    That depends; we can only go by what's reported by the individual in particular. I wore a Mature Metal Jailbird for a year without taking it off once. It's an open design, so it was easy to keep clean. And I learned to shave around it. Now I'm wearing a Chinese cage that's not so open; I do have to take it off to shave every couple of weeks. Metal tends to not get as gungy as plastic, so hygiene is easier. I don't have any experience with silicone, however.

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    The Vice is advertised here. That doesn’t mean it’s endorsed by the forum. I’m turned off by its bulk, the hinged ring, and my bad history with friction/compression for security.

I like open design steel. You might consider the $160 offerings by MaleChastityNow, unless you want plastic.

I had a CB6k and HT cages before. I can get sleep in my steel, not in plastic

With your big base ring requirements, you can get exactly the diameter and ball gap you need for MaleChastityNow. And the security screw options are low profile, even the one with a numbered seal. Works great.

13. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you I will look into it. Seems like I could use plastic though airport until I can change back to metal. Short wear from home/hotel through TSA then hit my club men’s and put the metal back on. Thoughts

14. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I didn’t see that in your motivation. I got through metal detectors in my lighter Contender cage. See the other threads about it if you are a frequent traveler and don’t go through imaging scanners. For those I got pat downs. Arrived 10-15 min early to allot time to wait for a TSA staff to be avail

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice