Our Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lovemetal, Jan 2, 2022.

?

Do you want us to continue

1. yes

36 vote(s)
    97.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
Random Thread
  1. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    I thought we would start a bit of a blog about ourselves, Where it all started and where we are now.
    First off we must point out that we are not into male chastity, denial, female led relationship. etc.
    We are a long term Master/ slave relationship, coming up for 20 years together. We may be approaching old fart status but in no way could any body classify us as that. To anybody who does not know us we are just fun loving easy go luck couple. But hidden behind, that is a different story.
    We enjoy a very healthy sex life at least 4 times a week, I enjoy making her cheeks glow ( ass) with a good spanking to name just a couple of activities we par take of. We both had the usual piercing, her nipples and clit hood, myself a couple in the penis shaft. We don't have them any more as they became a pain in the ass having to remove and refit for x-rays etc. I have always been impressed with the PA piercing, but I am just a big chicken although I still have the desire to get one. We are both clean shaven, should say waxed, again as that is what we both really like. Plus I am sure she very much prefers not having to pick pubic hairs from her teeth of spitting them out.
    Not quite sure how the chastity device liking enjoyment came about, one of us commented on a photo or something like that and that is where it all started.
    We played around with devices and cock rings for about 5 or 6 years but in the last 6 months we have really gotten into them. To the point where I wear a cage by day and a cock ring at night. Still get the occasional scrotum burn where the base ring sticks to the skin but getting less and less. As it stands we have 4 devices and the same number of cock rings and more on order. All are metal however we do have 2 resin devices on order to see how good they are.
    That gives you a little bit about us and will leave it to you all for your comments etc.
    Will try and log daily or there again you all my think what a boring old fart.
    Good luck to you all

2. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    It looks as if the jury are still out in relation to us doing a blog. But will wait about a week to get a better picture.
    Will keep posting our photos and build up our album. Gives everyone a better idea of who and what we are.

3. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    Things are starting ti look encouraging, votes are going up to continue. In the mean time we are trying to take photos of all the cages and cock rings that we have and use all the time so you have a pretty good picture of us.

4. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    It is not as if we have been rushed off our feet with requests to relate our story, but it is worth telling as it reveals a totally different view and attitude to chastity devices.
    Our journey started out about 15 or 16 years ago when we where doing some pretty serous research into getting a full chastity belt for her, the other half. Can not remember why we ended up not going ahead, I think it was because they where overseas and the back and forth that would have been required to ensure a perfect fitting as I am sure that their would have been many adjustments required for a comfortable fit. Especially if it had have been anything like the sizing and fitting of male chastity devices.
    However our keen interest continued with chastity devices so a long research period started into sizing, types, materials etc. The one thing we both where pretty firm on was that they had to be metal.
    In the next post I will relate some of the trials and tribulations we went through in starting out.

Skywalker41918 and MtnViper like this.
  5. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    So we started on a very long and extensive research into devices, correct fitting, base ring size and cage size. We then looked at hundreds of devices, cocks in cages, cock rings. In short really good at all the dicks in cages we could find. I can say it was a fore gone that what ever devices we selected they would be metal. Metal just has that thing about it and that it shows it means business.

Armed with all our new gotten knowledge on chastity devices their sizing and the correct fitting of. "Babes in the woods where we." We set about selecting exactly what devices we would get. Although everyone was saying custom made was the best way, but as we where starting out trying on for size to see if we really did like and enjoy them. Big difference between looking at and wearing daily.

Finally after looking at so many different devices and cage designs we finally selected 2 different ones and placed our orders. Although armed with all the information from our research, how we as humans over and under estimate things, especially when sizing is involved.

After a couple of weeks wait our devices finally arrived, What a disappointment.As soon as we opened the first device we could see that the cage was far too big. I did try it on and the best comparison I can think of would be like putting your dick in a storm water drain, both in length and diameter. The second was the total reverse, TOO small.

So you can see we had a tremendously unsuccessful start to our journey but we stuck in their

MtnViper likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

7. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    You are most welcome, at least it should give you a few laughs along the way. Plus I am sure each and every one on this site have done and made the same mistakes that we have and learnt by those mistakes

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Good luck with it

9. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    I see the votes to continue are slowly climbing, so at least some people are getting a good laugh.

Here we are with our two purchased pieces of hardware, the storm water down pipe and a straw, Neither suitable for the purpose that we purchased them for, unless I could go to the doc and get some pills that made percy grow well beyond his standard growth or to shrink down to pencil thin. At this point I have to admit that we are just as much to blame as the maker. We went back and looked at all the information supplied about both devices by the makers. Neither of the makers stated the cage length or the cage internal diameter in their product descriptions. Being that we both really like the stylized cage design over the bird cage design we chose both units on the only option available that being base ring size. Which I must say was the correct fit.

After such an unsuccessful start to our chastity device play, we went back spending considerable time in selecting another device, see photo 1, This time we made dam sure that the cage length and diameter where clearly stated in the description. This we ordered and set about in anticipation awaiting its arrival as well as looking forward to our upcoming chastity device play.

Little did we know we still had some disappointments ahead of us yet. The cage we had ordered had a opening base ring of which most people where saying that made it so easy to fit. And I must agree with them but it also has one huge and painful drawback. The dam thing pinches the shit out of you and it hurts.

Apart from that drawback, the cage fitted, was comfortable to wear, looked great on. So apart from the one draw back we where pretty chuffed with it. The only other thing we did not like was the large padlock used to lock the cage on. But we still had one more surprise to come yet.

We where like little kids with a new toy when it arrived. After wearing the device for most of the day we where playing a little that night with my slave licking and sucking at percy whilst in his cage. No problems he decided that was no object to him, he had a suitable gap ahead of his nose so he just decided to grow through the gap. So here we where me with the cage on but half an erection sticking out in front through the gap in the cage. A little painful.

Well we have at least started on out kinky journey , YES!. All be it with problems to sort out but we are learning
    Cage.jpg

10. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    So here we are with a cage that at least fits and is wearable but does have problems.

The first, escaping out the front was pretty easy to solve, just using wooden soft jaws in the vice, I was able to close up the gap in the head to about 3mm. Plenty of room to pee out of but no room at all for him to escape ever again. And still very comfortable to wear.
    As for the pinching shit out of me, that required a lot more thought. At the time we purchased this device they where starting to come out with the curved base ring, which I have to say sounded a much better base ring.
    With that in mind we purchased the base ring as per the photo.
    From their once it arrived, I modified the cage and the base ring so that they fitted together. I also re-drilled the arm on the base ring to secure the cage in the required position. This we then secured into place using a 15mm straight piercing bar with much larger end balls. As we really didn't like the rather large lock that came with the cage.
    This arrangement proved very successful and we used it for a number of year whilst we developed out experience, style and knowledge together with our liking of chastity devices.
    Base Ring.jpg

11. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    The second of the resin cages that we ordered arrived in yesterdays mail. Looks pretty good but feels a little flimsy against the metal cages. Had to do a little work so that the parts fitted together easily and smoothly. Will post some photos later on today in the New Arrivals. Just waiting for the rings to arrive.

12. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    That is good that the vote to keep going is slowly going up, shows that other people are interested in our life style and story although me are not 100% male chastity orientated. Yes we both really like and enjoy using devices, wearing devices, looking at devices fitted to your tackle, and mine. We are both pretty proud of our collection of cages and cock rings, together with our photos we are pleased to share with you as like minded people.

Would you believe, we have been playing with the devices for about 6 years but had never taken a photo until pretty recently. I know I asked something about a new cage we had purchased and my slave said why don't i take some photo's so you can see properly yourself. So now the have a pretty extensive photo album of each cage, cock ring together with other personal photos in the same vain. What a eye opener that was for us to see the cages and rings fitted and exactly how each item presented my package slightly differently. Again some of these we are happy to share with you as neither of us are ashamed of what we have and what we are doing.

Their are still a couple of more items to arrive, which we will continue to share.
    This post has gone a little off track but I promise I will get back on track with the next post as we have so much we wish to share with you

nsrchof likes this.
  13. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    So there we where about 6 months into our chastity device experiments, time to sit down and have a good chat about it, gather each others thoughts and decide from their where we where heading and what we where doing.
    To this point we had been through a number of devices, Too Large, Too Small, but finally arrived upon a cage, all be it after modifications, that was a snug and comfortable fit, easy to wear, we both liked it.

It was very clear right from the beginning of our discussion that a number of points we both agreed upon strongly. We both liked it, the look, the feel, bit hard for her that one but she did get to play with it and lick it whilst I was wearing it. The thought especially when out and about, in a way showing it off in public without the public having any knowledge. At times if you looked hard you could make out the outline of the cage under my shorts. We both really liked the way the device presented my package, Very compact and not dangling about all over the place. The thought and result that the cage was keeping me right on the edge and leaking per cum most of the time. About hale the time when I took my knickers off at night their would be a large stiff spot in the front of them, plus a couple of times I have noticed a small damp spot in the front of my shorts when out.

We decided at that point we most defiantly would continue along this path of wearing and playing with chastity devices. We also decided we both really liked the look of cock rings and would investigate them further to add to the one suitable cage that we had. It was also decided that we would look and get additional devices. Plus having the experience to date behind us we would be very selective in what we purchased and the sizing of them. Luckily at that time the design of devices was improving to the shaped base ring and the one really big improvement being the small integrated Lock. Huge improvement over the standard Yale lock used prior. The other huge improvement I am seeing and have a number of is the base ring produced from a rectangular stock as against the round stock.

One thing I can warn people about is the spacing of the location pins on the cage each side of the lock. It appears that for most makers this is 35mm apart, with the odd joe 30mm. As we are attempting to have all our devices interchangeable between the base ring and the device this is pretty important. So far we have only one device with this odd measurement. Our reason for the interchangeable base ring is some devices only come with a round ring not shaped, Or only round stock not the better rectangular stock,

So off shopping we go

MtnViper likes this.
  14. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Thanks for sharing. You must be doing things right; 20 years is a good test. I like metal devices and have settled on two that work for me, both are small, comfortable, and very secure. I think technology will provide the KH complete control of sub. Wireless communication of all of the sub's activities and will allow KH to deliver the appropriate response. This would be a new level of control. Be careful who has the key.

15. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    Thank you Lisa43, I believe we must be doing some things correctly although we do have our ups and downs but one thing I can honestly say we have never had an argument in all our time. Disagreement yes but we then talk it through as same adults.
    Although I am from the computer engineering side, not that keen on all this wireless stuff, no where as safe and secure as they portray it to be.
    Looking at your profile Lisa43 you can come and serve us both any time you like and I do trust your KH is making full use of those budding boobs you are developing

Lisa43, Skywalker41918 and homebody like this.
  16. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    After having worked our way through all the trials and tribulations of getting started into chastity devices all be it in our own unique kinky way, finally getting sizing down to a fine art so that they fitted snugly and correctly. We finally started out journey having decided ti stick with this.

Being a full time 24/7 M/s relationship we had a number of base rules relating to dress requirements, personal behavior, hygiene, body hair removal. In short a very healthy happy consensual relationship. We must be doing something right as it is just short of 20 years.

We added the chastity devices to our overall play to bring in as and when we wished to. Thus we did not use the one and only device we had at this point on a daily basis. But it did get used quite frequently.

Throughout the following years from then we have watched the development of devices, the different designs, much improved base ring design and locking systems, even to the new printed resin devices.

In about October 2021, we decided to kick this into a higher orbit of our relationship and really started shopping around some additional devices and cock rings. To the point that we now have seven devices and six cock rings these we alter around daily depending on what our mood is at the time. We only have one remaining device to arrive and that is one with three different size inserts. We will post photos of it when it arrives.

All in all we are really enjoying our form of chastity device play and will continue with our story as we enjoy sharing this with you.

nsrchof, Skywalker41918 and MtnViper like this.
  17. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    Still more positive votes that's good.
    We had now been playing pretty regularly for about 18 months 2 years, with our one and only device probably 3 or 4 times a week, together with our other forms of kinky play, eg: sounds, spankings, light bondage to name a few. We where at the stage where I would put the cage on around the house so that she could see and touch it at any time. The same with her always naked in the house as I loved and still do, looking, touching and playing with her assets.

Normally I would wear the cage for 2 or 3 days at a time which we enjoyed but found this a little restricting especially with blow jobs. Thus that was where we came up with the decision to wear the cage through the day and change to a cock ring at night. All the time searching and purchasing additional devices and cock rings that we both liked.

THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE:
    I went to the toilet one morning for the usual piss only to discover I was pissing blood. Tend to scare you and my first thought was what have I done to damage wellie. What am I going to do and how am I going to explain everything to the medical staff as here I was fully waxed, clean as a babies bum with wellie with a bloody nose.
    Long story short, I had a case of no aggressive bladder cancer as a result of smoking for 40 years. For the next couple of years I was in and out of hospital having the Box Browne camera stuffed up poor wellie, Now that is what I call real sounds. Cancer cut out, the back in 3 months for another round of camera. This went on for about 2 years then once all clear went out to checking ever 6 months. Have to admit I got pretty good at it though. for about the last 3 times they had to cut cells out I would go into the op room about 1300Hrs, full anesthetic, recover from it and be back home by 1700Hrs, about 4 hours in total.

For the last 2 and a 1/2 years now it has only been the camera checking every 6 months, all clear and am now out to 12 monthly checks with only one to go before I am declared cured. As for my concern at being fully waxed and what the medical staff would think. Not a word, the most I got was a couples of smiles from staff and the impression I got was the smile was in appreciation of what they where seeing.

After the all clear late last year, end September, we have picked up the chastity and have really run with it in a big way. Much more to tell their. I can understand our reaction after that scare plus it sure as hell knocks your playing for six.

Post Note: I do not smoke any more, just stopped cold turkey after the second visit to hospital which was only 3 days after the first, follow up getting more of the cancer out. And I have not missed or wanted to smoke since.

nsrchof, Skywalker41918 and homebody like this.
  18. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    Having survived our considerable scare we have picked up the ball again with gusto and enjoying ourselves. We have purchased a number of different devices which we are happy to share with you like minded people. Still trying to find a specific device or a custom maker to have a device made to our specs.
    We look forward to keeping you all updated on our journey.

Skywalker41918, homebody and MtnViper like this.
  19. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    It has been a little time since we last posted anything except adding some photos to share with you all. We are still waiting for the device with three different size inserts to arrive. Will share with you when it arrives and whit it feels like with the different size inserts. We are also searching for a device with ball rings included in the base ring, not much luck to date. I have been thinking of late that I will start approaching the 3D printing makers about the possibility of getting a couple made to our specs.

Have a good day and will keep you all up to date of our progress.

20. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Hello Lovemetal,

What is the zip code for Oz?

21. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    When you say zip I assume you mean what we call post code. 4000

22. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    It has been a little time since we last wrote plus it is good to see the votes are still going up as well as one against.
    Our last device arrived yesterday and we will upload some photos today.
    This is the device with the three different size inserts, 8, 10 and 12 mm. The 8 and 10 mm inserts I can fit in very easily but the 12 mm will require a little slow stretching to fit. When I quickly tried it on I thought the support ring which fits around my cock holding the insert my have been slightly smaller that the other similar device we have and posted a couple of photos of. However they are both the same 32 mm but the other insert is only 6 mm. So I am putting the snugness of the fit down to the extra 2 mm diameter of the insert. Which when you think of it will make a bit of difference. The other thing I really like with this one is the cage and insert length is 10 mm longer than the the other unit making for that more comfortable fit.
    Will post photos later this morning

23. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    Have posted the photo of me with the 8mm insert on, very comfortable will try the 10mm tomorrow and post photo. The 12mm I think will take a little stretching

24. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    Posted photos wearing the 10mm insert.
    The 12 mm is going to take a little work which I am unsure of exactly how to go about the stretching don't want to do myself a damage

MtnViper likes this.
  25. Lovemetal

Oz
    Local Time:
    It has been a little while from our last post.
    Really have not been having much luck at all. I thought I had found a customer maker for the cage base ring which includes the ball rings also. But alas not so. Just have to keep searching.
    As for 12mm insert, still no go. But I have found a stepped sound for stretching Willie, and have ordered one. So will let you all know when it arrives and how well it works.
    I must thank all you members for your kind comments in relation to my grooming, I really do appreciate that I do consider my grooming and appearance as very important.
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice