Our adventures...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ncsub5150, Apr 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    My wife's birthday was a couple days ago, and for weeks she'd been planning a trip to her favorite on-premise swinger club with a few of her GFs. As usual, this meant last week was heavy on tease & denial, as she loves getting me extra worked up when she has a date or weekend out planned.

Thursday included modelling what she was considering wearing (at that particular club, most of the ladies wear lingerie while inside). She had 3 options; making a point to let me know the red one was an option because a guy she has played with before and is her current semi-steady loves her in red. I voted for a different one, but still had red in it. Weird thing about being a cuckold is how you not only worry about her happiness, but you have a place in making those she plays with happy....

Friday morning meant shaving her. Would usually paint her toenails as well but she had a mani/pedi earlier in the week so they were all set.

So she was out the door at 10am to head to her BFFs house a few hours away, and then it would be another 90 minutes to the club Friday night. Me back at home with my thigh highs, black lace undies and locked up, and with plenty of work and domestic duties to try to keep focused on.

She sent me a photo around dinner time of her in the lingerie, with the key to my lock on a new chain I had bought her. It nestled perfectly in her cleavage and the way the lingerie is made, it shown perfectly. As if it was made just to highlight that key. (I put a pic of it in my album on here).

I didn't hear anything else from her..and after an evening of hoping she was having a great time, and imagining that that great time might be looking like, I finally went to sleep. Around 2am (when the club closes) she texted me..only saying "Had a fantastic time, I love u."

I was relieved on 2 levels the next morning when I woke up and saw that.

She got home around mid-afternoon. As per the usual routine, after I brought her luggage and cooler in for her and she had time to get relaxed, she had me join her in the bedroom for some "snuggles". She let me take off the cage and get sorted, and we laid down and watched "The Bubble" on Netflix (not a great movie, just saying) while she playing with my dick off and on and told me some of the details about her night.

Her steady was there, and they played in one of the theme rooms (this club has about 10 theme rooms, it's a wild place, unfortunately about to close down and working on building a new location that will open later this year hopefully). Then one of her gal friends had brought one of her guys as a gift and he and her played in a different theme room later that night.

She teased me for the entirety of the movie, and then finally let me cum as it was ending. (She likes using stuff we have on tv in bed as a timer when doing T&D.... Then it was time for her nightly licks from me...and after she got off a couple times that way, it was time for me to spoon her and give her a massage until she was ready to goto sleep.

Yesterday was a bonus....she gave me another handjob after we had spent the day at a local festival. Then another round of her nightly licks, more spooning and massage and her birthday weekend was officially over.

I was so excited that everything worked out for her...and that I got more than usual as part of the deal.

Course this morning it is back to the grind. I'm locked back up and in another pair of thigh-highs and lace undies (I'll add that pic in my folder as well), and there is a ton of work (I'm self-employed, work from home...makes this all even better/worse lol) and I need to get her clothes washed and put away and much more to be taking care of.

Rectrix, Bronco, Peter3811 and 2 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    good luck with it in future

ncsub5150 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

ncsub5150 likes this.
  4. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Sounds like you had a great weekend

ncsub5150 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice