Other females

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2684, Oct 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. osmad

osmad New member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Some women get turned on when her man admires another woman. She can get hotter where her pussy is.
    Reach out your hand and you will understand what I mean

2. osmad

osmad New member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    If you are burning this moment, take off her clothes, let your tongue slide to her.
    Let her rock your lollipop. I think you will be on top

3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Agree 100% with above. A perfect example was a short while back my Goddess @n2toys and I were at my High School reunion and a friend of mine's wife commented to my Goddess "I wish XXX looked at me the way Steve looks at you" - My Goddess ended up divulging our secret (thread below).
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...self-tonight-with-a-friend.34728/#post-419840

To get back on topic I do appreciate a beautiful lady; I will not stare or gawk but do notice and I'm certain my Goddess does not mind as She know's I am strictly for Her and Her alone - She'll often make a comment first if we see a beautiful woman.
    e.g. - When my Goddess and I were first dating we were at a Chicago concert in a park-on-the-grass setting when this Harley/Biker-Chic (respectfully) walked by wearing daisy-dukes and just bulging/hanging out of a leather vest when my Goddess commented "Damn, look at the boobs on that girl" - I just sat their contemplating on how/what to say when Goddess said "Don't even pretend you didn't see that" - that just reinforced She was the one for me or more appropriately I'm Hers :)

b_quark, MadameJs_boo and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  4. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    My Goddess sees me checking out hot females all of the time and laughs. She knows I would rather be them, than worry about being with them sexually.

At this point, She is the centre of my Universe, and She knows it. ;)

b_quark, MrsBR_Saiph and Guest 2684 like this.
  5. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Absolutely, 100%! Being in chastity basically grounds me and keeps me reminded of the fact that my Mistress is in charge. I still occasionally catch myself gazing upon some eye candy, but just like OP mentions, I ultimately end up being reminded of my Mistress.

borbulls1961 and Guest 2684 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice