We outed myself tonight with a friend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Oct 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    #1 CZSteve, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2019
    So my Goddess @n2toys and I were out at a High School reunion and spending a good amount of time with an old friend of mine and his wife, the four of us have hung out / gone out for dinner & drinks quite a few times whenever we find ourselves together in the same town.

So tonight, at one point my friend's wife mentions to my Wife as we're hanging out at patio bar/restaurant at how amazing it is about how I have this loving look of desire towards my Wife (Goddess).

I looked at my Wife and openly asked in front our my friend's wife: "Should we share our secret?" - thus causing friend's wife to perk up inquisitively.

My Wife told her "He's my slave" and proceeds to pull out the key on Her necklace and openly dangles it with a sly smile on Her face.
    My friend's wife's jaw almost hit the floor as she immediately realized what the key was for and responded with: "Oh my God, I love that shit!"
    She then proceeds to get down on her knees to my Wife in a sign of admiration; she may have kissed my Wife's hand, not sure as it was all a bit surreal.

My Wife mentioned it's been three years; I mentioned I brought it up and we both love it!
    My Wife and said friend's wife stepped aside and they spoke for a brief moment one-on-one.
    Friend's wife: "So he'll do anything you want?"
    Goddess: "Yep"

I can only imagine the conversation she's having with her husband / my friend now; I have no doubt that my old friend from HS now knows I'm locked away in a cage. I'm betting she's already contemplating locking up her husband...

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Very evangelical of you "spreading the word!" I do sometimes think that the uninitiated have no idea what they are missing! Well they've probably never heard of it! When people moan or whine about "boring" or lack of sex I think maybe they should give chastity a go. It's certainly taken us to a whole different level!

3. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Two of the current most liked threads involve 'outing.' I wonder whether it's desire to make something alternative mainstream, fear of discovery causing stimulation (pleasant or unpleasant), a combination of the two, or something else that's causing all the feedback.

b_quark, Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Very good! My madam and I are open about our bdsm relationship, the reactions you get are priceless! And it’s amazing how many women think it’s a great idea!

5. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    We are open about our love of the cage also. We also hear other people whine about boring sex lives or infidelity.
    I couldn’t begin to guess the number of times we have later discussed alone how such and such would benefit from receiving their first cage.
    My wife cleans houses and came home this week saying her and her boss had been discussing things and told her about her love for keeping me locked away originally as a kinky way to help me keep my hands off myself.

6. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    That was so hot to read.

I'm sure you have been thinking about that moment a lot. What an adrenaline rush it must have been!

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    That seems to become a normal conversation when we’re driving home from some sort of gathering. MissShelly usually comments the same thing or who needs their backside warmed up. She sometimes says maybe she should have a talk with the wife. This always tightens my cage.

8. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yep, definitely has been on my mind; so much so that I could hardly wait to post about it and subsequently made a typo in my rush to post - obviously meant to type 'slave' as opposed to 'salve' - I've asked a moderator to correct.

And yes, it was very much a rush - it just seemed like the moment was not out of line to ask if we should share out secret, my Wife immediately ran from there with the 'slave' comment and specifically pointing out Her key.

I would not be at all surprised / almost expect my friend and his wife are on the adventurous side. She immediately knew what the key was for; of course the preceding comment about me being my Wife's slave gave very little guesswork to the purpose. I'm curious if she reaches out to my Wife to inquire more.

9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
  10. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Love it, W/we were out at Mistresses Company Picnic. another Lady She worked with Her husband joined U/us, Mistress shared Her bottle of wine She had me pack. After a while She asked my lady about the chain and padlock I wear around my neck and If the key around your neck unlock it? Mistress without missing a beat said he is my slave that is his collar, This key taking it off is to his chastity cage. then they are talking months later they came to a Play Party with U/us and he is in chastity, Thank you for sharing :)

Guest 2684, b_quark, Mash2214 and 2 others like this.
  11. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is so nice to read about and is a dream experience. The feeling you must have had that night and continue to have I'm sure is just wonderful.

It is quite a rush to have that feeling of exposure to those who are unaware. To be playing with fire in a way.

Goddess and myself have strictly an online relationship. She holds my keys for a fee and does converse with Her friends about my chastity. Sometimes Goddess will send me screen shots of those conversations. They are thrilling to read.

Sl excited for you and looking forward to more updates!

Cumschot likes this.
  12. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    So now a fifth person / friend of @n2toys is aware that I'm kept locked in a cage - my Wife's hairdresser.

They apparently talk sex and she was telling my Wife about how she & her husband's sex life is rather stagnant; my Goddess mentioned we were the same at one point until She locked me up in a cage - my Wife's hairdresser was very intrigued, I don't think she had ever heard about male chastity.

Hairdresser: "How does he get hard?"
    Goddess: "He doesn't, not unless I allow it"

On ruined orgasms
    Hairdresser: "That sounds mean"
    Goddess: "I 'used' to think the same thing but not anymore"

My Goddess also went on to explain about how I CONSTANTLY crave Her and it's all about Her orgasms along with how She had four orgasms the other night and that I have not had a deliberate real orgasm for over a year now - I think my wife's hairdresser was almost in shock about all of this; especially my Wife having four O's in one night.

Her hairdresser at first thought the chastity cage was an occasional thing we played with during kinky play nights and inquired about how the cage worked; my Wife explained that She keeps me locked 24/7, how it locks on & that She controls the keys along with letting her know about this website.

So in addition to my friend's wife from this initial posting; my Wife has told three co-workers (they also often discuss their sex lives) along with Her hairdresser now. Neither of us are into any physical involvement with others but it is VERY exciting and a massive turn-on to know my Wife is sharing our dynamic.

13. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Reviving a slightly old thread as of yesterday now a sixth person knows I'm kept locked in a cage by my Goddess @n2toys

Text from my Wife yesterday: 'I just opened another person's eyes to male chastity'
    She knows it turns me on when She has tells certain people.

A co-worker in my Wife's office was telling Her about how her sex-life with her boyfriend could be better - My Wife proceeded to mention how she could relate to same in the past but not anymore. Proceeded to tell her that She keeps my dick locked in a chastity cage and showed her the key around Her neck at which point the co-worker exclaims "You're serious!'

My Goddess told her that I have not had a real orgasm in just over a year, She controls when I can have an erection, we hardly have penetrative sex (unless it's my Goddess pegging me); however, we have more 'sex' now than ever and I'm constantly craving to eat her. My Goddess also mentioned that sharing this with close/safe friends or co-workers turns me on.

So now we're now up to six:
    My friend's wife, four of Her co-workers (three no longer working there) and Her hairdresser.

sissyEliza85, m2s, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  14. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    She's told her hairdresser and you think it's only six?

Hairdressing is a stream of consciousness outlet.
    :)

15. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Good point - I'm sure the count has probably grown exponentially by now... ;)
    If so, I am confident identities have not been disclosed as at least my Goddess and Her hairdresser are pretty close / friends.

Audrey_CD likes this.
  16. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    It's a hot fantasy for me that my wife will tell some of her woman friends about my being caged. Hasn't happened yet.
    So far, I've told two of my close male friends.
    One of them seems a bit uncomfortable with the information but the other was fascinated and wanted more and more information, which I was very happy to provide.
    This is in addition to the time I was at a men's workshop and described how I wear a chastity cage to the 50 men in a meeting. That had my heart pounding.

17. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Good for you to enjoy this, @CZSteve! I'm in much the same boat. This is my #1 trigger right now. I guess I'm a closet exhibitionist! You can read my account of "coming out" to my Keyholder Wife's best Friend (female) at https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...fe-and-times-of-lowly-worm.36243/#post-377664.

I've since told my best friend (male) who was mostly just amused by it but didn't make much of it. So I'm at 2, although my Wife isn't sure that it might be 1 or 2 higher. (gulp)

asa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity manshion forced ny wife

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice