Night time shrinkage issue

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by SissyDeena, May 12, 2012.

1. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Ok, I have a CB-6000. During the day, it fits perfectly, and everything stays where it should be, i.e. the head stays down at the end in the area made for it.

But at night, when I'm sleeping, there's some kind of shrinkage and the head retreats back somewhat into the tube itself. Then I get where I have to pee or a start of a night time erection and the head swells up and gets stuck there and I wake up, and even after I go pee to reduce the pressure, I can't work the head back down into the end again and it's annoying to me.

I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? How do you deal with it? I mean I CAN get to the key to "rearrange" things, but I just hate any time I have to do that.

I'd either like to figure out how to keep it from shrinking while I sleep OR how I can work it back down where it's supposed to be without taking the cage off or injuring myself trying to poke things down along the sides to push it back down there.

I've thought about a 6000s but then I wonder if that would be too small for daytime when everything seems to fit just fine?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Sissy deena

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    It sounds as if you need the CB6KS. The smaller cage will eradicate your little problem. As long as the problem is with length as opposed to width you will have no trouble fitting in nice and snug.

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    the 6ks would probably be a good idea.
    also use lube,i use baby oil gel, to lube the cage so the head will slide freely.

4. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I agree with Mistress B. The 6ks tube would be your best bet. Also, the lube suggestion will help. at night, I take a qtip and put a bit of baby gel on it and slide it into the opening at the end amd lube up the area. Should help to make things slide a bit easier. Hope those two things help.

5. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your input. I also believe Mistress B said it the most plainly, so I placed an order for the cb6000s cage today.

I guess even those of us of most fervently wish to be divested of their maleness have a difficult time facing up to certain humiliating truths.

thanks again and I will let everyone know how the 6ks ends up working out after I get it!

sissy deena

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    well, my CB6000s tube came today and I could tell the moment I put it on that I had had the wrong size tube all along with the regular CB6000. Any vain, hopeful thoughts I might have had that there was going to be too much of me to fit in there, came to a sudden and crashing intrusion of the truth. IT FITS PERFECTLY.

ONly had it on about 7 hours now, but I can already tell some benefits:

It's going to be much cleaner, since it fits properly, everything is lined up and right where it should be and there won't be all that pee splashing around because the head wasn't reaching the end.

I originally said that one of my goals of wearing the chastity device was not just to bring a halt to all my male type orgasms, but I also wanted to curtail and even stop getting erections any more. While I never COULD get a full boner going in the CB6000, I COULD get enough of a "chubby" going beause of the room to grow, that it sure FELT like I was still getting erections. Now? I can tell it's going to be impossible, just like I said I wanted. No matter what I was thinking of today or the incredible tease session I arranged with a woman to "test" it out, there is not even going to be ANY of what I had or could get before in the CB6000 regular. And you know what? Now I'm facing all the reality this thing is heaping on me today (no more erections just like I SAID I wanted, my equipment is so small I had to get the smallest size they make to get a good fit...) NOW it's a little more scary than it was in the regular CB6000.

Which is a good thing. I need to find out if what I said I wanted is something I can really do.

I can't wait to see how it works through the first night sleeping in it tonight! I can't imagine I'll have the same problems I reported in the first post in this thread with the CB6000.

sissy deena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice