New Year Update

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I'd say: you're in charge, so you say whatever option you like! Or any variation.

2. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Sorry for making you wait so long for his answer! ;) So he chose option 1. He was having a very hard time making a decision and it was getting late. I reminded him that once the clock hit 12:00am that the offer was off the table and he would just be locked for the year. He first wanted clarification. As in, did he get any pussy. I told him that of course he gets my pussy, but that his penis will not. With that he elected for option 1 because he really misses the full orgasm and has been fantasizing about a blowjob. The next decision he was having a hard time deciding on was when he would exercise his option. My answer, anytime he wanted it. He has not yet used his option.

He told me the other night that it is so very difficult to decide each time we play, whether he should use it. I can understand for sure. Thing is, he may get worked up
    enough to want it, but the key is at work so if he gives in he has to at least wait until after I get home from work. He also knows that once he verbally tells me that he wants it, it is happening and no turning back.

So lately I have been really working on my tease to get him worked up. I have been trying to put his locked self inside me. It is really short so at best he gets wet. Teasing him
    about it being too small to fit. We have been using his new strap on quite a lot. Something new with this arrangement is he is now allowed to ravish me as if he weren't caged with the strap on. In the past I would only allow him to wear it while I rode him. But with it just being him and I, I wanted to be fucked. So this is the best option. That and Jen of course! I also have been giving him quite the tease with my mouth. I'd say he is benefiting most from my attention now that I decided not to continue involving another man. It was really starting to wear on him.

In the end I love him and that is more important. As for Jen, we still play. Chastity for me is out. While it is hot, I don't think I could wear it long term. At least not right now. I also now have full control of the key too. My husband and I agreed that it is best for our marriage when it comes to this that it be between him and I. But he is fine with me still playing with her as long as he can watch. Sometimes he is involved:). I can say that I have not lost in this situation. Neither has my husband. That is what I tell him anyway!

sissypeach, Rectrix, Dufty and 24 others like this.
  3. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    As you know a cock in chastity can get very sensitive. I'm guessing it will be a very short blow-job!

Queensbitch likes this.
  4. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM

Really would like to see a pic of the strapon hubby gets to use on you now. Be excellent to envision

Such a hot lady cannot imagine never getting to actually fuck you long And hard

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Beautiful! Thanks for the update, I wonder when he'll cave???

6. Locked Up Tony

Designer
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Local Time:
    This. is. amazing. 365 days. I can't even imagine what that would feel like.

What type of device is he wearing?

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    if I remember correctly she mentioned it was a lori device.

Locked Up Tony likes this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Well my friend after reading your introduction post, if things develop nicely for you, then with luck you will find out what 365 days locked is like!

Locked Up Tony likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's surprising to me how seldom I see this feeling stated by the chaste boys here, as this is quite clearly the key point for me! Far more than ejaculating, erections make the male -- it's the frequent stirring, the repeated tumescence, the throbbing need, that has always defined my sexuality to me. And I still have these things in the cage and am therefore reminded so many times a day of what I have given over to my Mistress in my search for intimacy and closeness and submissiveness. I'll go 100 days without an orgasm, but after 10 or 20 without an erection chastity begins to bite. I can already feel the erectionless Locktober we practice approaching, footsteps growing heavier.

G42G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice