New to wearing charity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Warafak, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Hello everyone, I would like to share a bit of my story and ask for few advices.

Me and my wife are talking about doing chastity and spicing our sexual life with it for few years and I have bought several cheap AliExpress or Amazon cages but wasn’t able to wear any of them longer then few hours for various reasons. It never fit me well and it always turned me away from trying more so it always ended up with only talking about it but not actually doing it.

Recently I’ve decided to finally try it for real to see if it’s something we would enjoy actually doing. I’ve been always submissive and the thought of someone owning me and my cock is huge turn on and from all the talk I had with my wife it seems like she is really interested and she could be amazing keyholder. I tend to masturbate a lot (3+ times a day) and I really want to get rid of this habit and focus on my wonderful wife.

Thus I’ve decided to spend a bit more and buy a real device. I’ve read a lot of good things about kink3design devices and after some discussion with them about sizing I’ve ordered one.

It has arrived yesterday and I immediately put it on and from the first moment felt the difference between this and the various plastic and steel cheap cages. It felt extremely comfortable without any issues which made me really excited (and horny).

After a while I’ve noticed that the cage is probably a bit too long, my flaccid cock has around 1 cm of space which from what I’ve read is not ideal. I also noticed that I can easily fit a finger between the base ring and my body therefore I can easily pull my dick out and back in which kinda bothers me. I know that no device is 100% safe but this was way too easy. The bigger issue happened during the night when I woke up and one of the balls slipped outside the ring causing pain so I had to take it all off.

The last problem I’ve encountered is peeing. Since my foreskin is crumpled in the device, urine tends to stay all around it inside the device. I work from home so I could always have a quick shower but that is far from being optimal and I don’t know what would I do when not home.

So I feel like I should get a smaller cage with smaller base ring which sucks cause the device I have was not cheap especially with the import tax and travel cost. So it would not solve the hygiene problem. This is the first time in my life I find having circumcised penis is a bit better.

I’m even considering getting PA piercing and a ring less cage to not having to feel with the sizing, hygiene, and security problem.

2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Im using a cloned cobra, i dont experience the unique problems that you mentioned. Ok, i am a cheapskate who wont really splurge on a sex toy, but im emphatic to you having spent so much but with less than desired results. Im wearing the biggest ring because i notice the gap between the cage and ring is already quite small.. so very little chance of a ball popping out. My foreskin stays hugging around the base of dickhead once the dick slides down into the cage, so peeing is just wonderful and its easy to clean and flush. I have posted a pic in my album.
    Pa is a good solution to free up the balls which contribute to most of the problems faced by ball-trapped type of models used by many.. but i havent reached that stage yet.. i have no piercings.. neither ears, nips nor genitals…

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    I wouldn’t spend big money again on a device until you sort out the problems your currently encountering.

firstly your base ring sounds too large. Find a cheap device or something similar with various sizes. Wear those for a few days/nights going down from largest to smallest. The tighter the base ring is the better the trapping is in my experience. See the smallest you can wear without causing discomfort. A smaller ring should technically create a smaller gap too which should reduce the chance of ball slippage.

Secondly, you now know you need a device which is around 2.5cm shorter than your current cage. Although I would suggest remeasuring when your truly flaccid and deducting 1.5cm. That should be a good fit. It will stop erections before they start which helps with sleeping (after about a week or so of getting used to it.

If you genuinely can remove penis from the device very easily than maybe try a smaller circumfrance around the cock. Worked for me. Now 100% trapped.

I’d suggest an open metal cage. Just better for hygiene. Don’t waste money on expensive ones until you’ve tried and found a good fit. Even then there’s no garantuee a more expensive one will feel better.

If you still have no joy. Then Get your piercing. Hope this helps

Cagedxlcock and Warafak like this.
  4. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    On the practicalities...

A little space in the cage can be a good thing if you, like me, are uncircumcised. It stops the foreskin poking through the front of the cage and getting irritated. The downside is there is slightly more room for a partial erection which can cause the base ring to be pulled uncomfortably away from the body. It's a choice... personally, I went with the shorter cage and just try to minimise the rubbing as best I can.

Your ring sounds too large. You can almost certainly wear a far smaller ring than you think you can although it does take a bit of getting used to. I'd suggest buying one of the cobra clones that come with a ring set to get a better idea of the right size withiut breaking the bank in the process. 47 & 45mm are common, 40mm isn't unknown. Mine is 45mm now although I started at 50mm which in retrospect was far too big.

Urinating in a device takes practice. Try to line yourself up with the gap at the end of the cage so the urine flows straight out (easier in a smaller cage). Get it right and it shouldn't be any different from normal, aside from the fact you'll need to sit. The urine shouldn't really touch the cage at all.

As for a PA, being uncircumcised you may find it difficult or even impossible. Many piercers will not pierce uncircumcised men due to complications and it's difficult to find a cage that will accommodate an uncircumcised man with a PA. You wouldn't be the first to have a circumcision just to allow long-term chastity...

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Charity....lol. We definitely know you're new, your spell check hasn't caught up with you yet

Warafak likes this.
  6. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback everyone!

I have ordered sizing rings, maybe I should start trying those much more thoroughly.

The ring size of k3d I’ve ordered is 54 mm. I should try around 50-51 I feel.

Didn’t know that if I get snug fit around the cock it will stop the erection and base ring pulling.

Also didn’t know about not being circumcised prevents PA. Definitely something I should consider.

7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Personally I just have my foreskin pulled back. The sensitivity when something brushes on you is pretty cool for a while but you eventually get More accustomed to it. I can’t even get my skin back to forward once it’s back in a tighter cage. Nothing worse than foreskin poking out and getting caught!

8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Don’t expect you will always be the same ring size either. I’m in a 40mm now… but after summer when everything stays a bit tighter in the cold I prefer a 45mm

9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    I wrote a guide that can help you to size your cock cage properly. I am in my cock cage 24/7. I sleep in it, travel in it, go to work, gym, everything. I have 0 issues and no pain even at night with nocturnal erections. Properly sized cock cage should not hurt. When I try to get hard, I just feel pressure.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Warafak well when you buyed all them cheap cages from Ali and Amazon you shud have knowed what size you was and got the rigt size.

11. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I thought I do know but talked to a guy at customer support at k3d and they suggested the larger size comparing to a specific cage i had.

jemima likes this.
  12. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, will read it.

13. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I have some follow up to share.

I remembered that I have ordered MM sizing rings a year ago so I tried the largest one (2 1/8'') and it was obvious that it is way too big, so I tried one size smaller (2'') and I could still fit more than index finger (barely but I could) so I went even one more size smaller (1 7/8'') and wore it for several hours without any problems thinking I finally found the right size of the base ring. But when I was trying to fall asleep, the ring started being way too uncomfortable to wear. Now I don't know which one is the right one. The size 7 (1 7/8'') that's uncomfortable after several hours or the size 8 (2'') which I am wearing and testing right now that seems a bit bigger than it's recommended on the MM sizing guide.

14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    The right ring size is the one that doesn’t allow you to pull yourself out of the cage. That’s my philosophy.
    Sleep runs in cycles of around 45 mins. So even if your disturbed frequently at night (as long as there’s no real pain) you should still feel fresh the next morning. I still have nights where I’m excessively horny and get woke up a few times. It’s just part of it.
    It will take more than a few hours to get used to smaller ring sizes.

15. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    You did it properly. That is exactly the way how to size your base ring. The one finger test is just an approximate test and from what you are saying 2in ring is probably fine. As you said, the index finger fits but barely. That is how it should be. As I wrote in my guide, the ring will become more comfortable with the whole cage sitting properly. Your smaller ring is uncomfortable at night because you can get erect, which will not be possible with the whole cage. However, it will still be tight and you will fell pressure. I am in 1 5/8 in ring and I also ordered 1 1/2in ring that is a bit tighter. Maybe get both and that way you can downsize later when your sack stretches. I did downsize my gap already ones.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:

i think what you saying is a bit like what heels do. cos wearing 3 inch heels is lots more comfy than wear 6 inch heels but you has to put up with them sometimes. and if the ring that is the best fit for you is sometimes not comfy then you just has to get use to it. and thats like when you wear 6 inch heels. you has to get use them.

17. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    That's exactly my thought. I am wearing the 2'' one since morning to get used to wearing it and soon try the smaller one again.

jemima likes this.
  18. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I would like to share our progress so far.

Although me and my lovely wife talked about chastity for years now, it’s only now I’ve been determined to find the right cage for somewhat longer wear.
    While I’m trying out different sizing rings, waiting for cheap k3d knockoff cage from eBay, I’ve been orgasm less for 3 weeks now. I’ve confessed to my wife that I’ve been masturbating more than once a day for past several years and want to stop doing that and engage in chastity asap. She agreed and forbid me to touch her cock.
    During our teasing sessions where she never let me cum and only edges me (I have to tell her I’m getting close since it’s hard for her to know how close I am) she told me that I can cum only after I complete several tasks (cooking her dinner, do a pedicure and give her 20 orgasms). I did the first two by tasks and am at 2/20 orgasms, so for someone that was used to cum several times a day it’s really hard to not cheat after 3 weeks and some more time ahead. Not sure if it’s harder now without the actual chastity device or when I would have one and have no temptation to masturbate.

tiruh811 likes this.
  19. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I decided to "train" my body to wear something on my private parts by wearing MM sizing rings and to learn more which base ring size is the best for me. I wore 1 7/8'' one for several days (only during the day, off during the night since the erections are causing pain since they are not stopped by the cage) and it seems like the best fit so far. Without an errection I barely know about it and the only thing that sucks about it that the top of the penis shaft around the base ring is a bit irritated, not sure why. My theory is that it was caused by the high temperatures combined with the small seam that's on the sizing ring.

Can't wait for the cheap k3d fake cage to come so I can test some more, get the cage size right aswell and order new proper k3d cage hopefully with the correct fit. The delivery fees and import fee kinda sucks when living in EU tho.

20. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    My testing kink3design knockoff cage arrived today and I encountered several new issues.

First, I might fit even in smaller 1 3/4'' ring, need to test this. I would have never guessed I can fit in ring so small.

Second, I ordered the smallest cage from this seller on ebay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/325073032090) and when my penis is in its smallest state, it's still a bit too large. I don't know what to do.

Third, the main problem is that I am uncut, that means I need to get my foreskin back before inserting penis inside a cage which is not a problem. The problem is that then the foreskin is in the way near the base ring and it's almost impossible to connect the cage to the ring since there is just too much skin around. Here I am completely clueless how to solve this outside of let myself getting cut which I don't fancy doing.

Fourth, the gap between ring and cage is probably too small. My balls started to get blueish color and the balls made a bulge around the cage which was uncomfortable while walking or sitting.

I am starting to think that getting the PA and ringless PA device is the only way. I would not have a problem getting the piercing done, but I am uncut and read somwhere that you can't use PA cages without being cut. Is that so?

21. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am also uncut and I have no issues. There is no need to get cut or for PA. If that is your preference that is fine, but properly fitted cage will work well for you. I sleep in my cage, go to work, I travel in it, go to gym, swim in a lake, everything. As I indicated all measurements are coupled, you cannot order knockoff cage from ebay and hope that it will work. It will likely not.

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

22. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    I wasn't expecting that cage to fit well and be done with looking for ideal cage, I bought that to size properly to know which size of original k3d cage to order next time and not spend too much money on wrong sizes. My goal with this one was to get right the base ring size and also the cage width and length. And that's what the problem is about. I have no idea which k3d cage to buy now since the length is somewhat ok but width is not since the foreskin is in the way.

23. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    How did you measure your penis diameter and length?

24. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    start with the forskin forwards and let the cage push it back naturally as it goes on. The skin doesn’t build up towards the back too greatly that way.
    I would disagree that you can’t get a decent fitting cage without going custom. Just about finding the right one.

25. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    yeah, you can find the right one, but your probably will spend more money buying and also being hurt in it than if you go custom. Also, I would strongly recommend against retracting foreskin. That can lead to a lot of issues. Foreskin should be in a natural position over the gland when the cage is on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice