New to wearing charity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Warafak, Jun 25, 2022.

1. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    #51 bemfem, Jul 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    I have Ph.D. and I am quite educated. I posted clear medical facts. I hope no one listens to your advice to keep foreskin retracted for a long time in a cock cage. Retracted foreskin is not in its natural state if left there for a long time. This can lead to issues as clearly stated on that page (https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318833). People can read what I posted and what you posted.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Yes and I hope everyone understands the risks of pulling their foreskin back whilst going for a piss. Thank you for your sound opinions. Thank god a Doctor of philosophy was here to impart their medical knowledge.
    Good day to you.

3. Warafak

Warafak Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    While I like the look of their cages, I am a bit worried about the practicality of them. None of this seem easy to clean without taking it off and urinate cleanly with.

4. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Love the edit. The green really brings out the philosophy behind what your saying.
    That link makes it so much more scientific.
    You have won good sir. You have won!!

5. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, that is why I like open design of Jail Bird. When I am locked for a longer time, I use Q-tips and roll my foreskin down, I wash and roll it back up. I got this advice here. It takes a bit more effort, but there are no hygiene issues for me.

6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
  7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    The foreskin issue is still on..? Get an open type cage with lots of opening for washing and drying easily.. the closed type is something like holy trainer which i used to have and urine and moisture can get stuck between the skin and the cage for a long time. In any other plastic open cage, the foreskin retracts itself as the penis slides down in contact with the surface of the cage. In steel wire type, the foreskin remains intact enveloping the dickhead since there is little friction pushing it backwards. I like the way it looks in a steel wire cage.. innocent in its original boyish state..

8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree. Open cages for hygiene and foreskin in its original state.

Andy88 likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    In my defence I didn’t actually know this was a long standing debate.
    I personally feel it’s down to preference, chastity as a whole is way more beneficial to the body than a simple case of swollen foreskin. As long as good hygiene measures are in place it’s of little relevance. I personally would take that risk over trapping my foreskin.
    Full research would suggest far greater health benefits than that of a simple kink. It’s quite widely discussed about how the levels of hormones in the system (most notably Oxytocin) affect us… but if you dig deeper and consider the role of oxytocin in relation to the levels of cortosil in the body you open up a whole world of change within yourself; from stress levels, digestion, muscle mass, Immune system response, the capability to learn… it’s massive…
    Maybe we should just ‘live and let live when it comes to foreskin placement’ rather than fear mongering which may put people off in general.

10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    We should also not put people in danger, even unintentionally, with our advice when there is a know medical condition that exists and can potentially happen. These are not just simple personal preferences. Although each body is different and each person has different private parts, I believe that anyone can design a good cock cage that is safe, comfortable, without pain. Yes, there might be discomfort, we have our private parts in a very restrictive devise, but no one should be unsafe.

Hygiene is normal human task regardless if one has or does not have a cock cage. Anyone can wash daily, and several times. Being unwashed for a day after going to pee in a cock cage, does not poses risks. A nursing pad to prevent pinching is a procedure that does not create risks. Those are things that we do, because we want to be safely and comfortably caged.

Having retracted foreskin by a cock cage forcefully in its unnatural position for a long time might lead to issues. Especially if one sleeps in a cock cage and can get nocturnal erection with already restricted and retracted foreskin. This can be dangerous.

I think we could all agree that people should know these facts to make their educated judgment.

11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    OMG. Fuck off already.

12. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Honestly just get cut, I had it done when I was a teenager, sore for a few weeks but so much better.

13. Fietsbel83

Fietsbel83 New member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    You are doing it yourself.
    Just quit the debate. You are both little boys that want to show who is able to pee the furthest.

He actually has a point, but tries to get it to a level where even a knife in a drawer is a threat to your life and you also have a point in saying it probably won't happen in most of the cases.

Trapped foreskin in whatever direction can hurt like crazy, especially in closed cages. I tend to leave it in the middle, so it lands almost like it is without a cage.
    However, when I put my cage on, it will be a bit further back and drop in place when I've walked a few meters. I'm a grower, so it needs a bit of time.

14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Debate was over as far as I was concerned.
    His opinion was valid… but just an opinion. Not facts. Anyway. Let’s not reopen that one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice