New sissy needs mistress for permanent girl training!

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by cute_chastity_sissy, Jul 12, 2012.

1. cute_chastity_sissy

cute_chastity_sissy I need a mistress!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I am a 21 year old boy, but when it comes to sex I want to be a girl. The feeling I get when I dress up like a girl and do naughty things is incredible. I am a virgin, and have only ever orgasmed while wearing lingerie/girl clothing, or thinking of doing so (purged all girlie stuff many times, but I always come back!). I get really horny, and leak precum like crazy whenever I think of buying/wearing bras, thongs, corsets, and other cute things. I always fantasize about being a girl and sucking off like 20 guys and swallowing all of their cum. It drives me CRAZY. But, after I orgasm I seem to lose all desire to do so for a while. I don't like this, because like I said, the feelings I get before orgasming are just amazing. So, I have decided to use chastity to control my male urges. I have purchased the CB-6000s chastity device, and have left the key in a locker over 30 minutes away. Because I won't be able to orgasm the male way, I'll have to do it like a girl - by taking my 8" dildo in my ass. In the past when I have used a dildo, I have had absolutely incredible, body shaking orgasms while also using my hand to touch my front at the same time. But not this time. I will have ZERO access to my guy parts, so will have to be a 100% girl when it comes to pleasuring myself. I hope that eventually, I will ONLY be able to orgasm by receiving anal.

I would love to find a mistress to control me. I would love to do consensual blackmail, giving ALL of my information (SS#, d.o.b., driver's license, all contacts, all bank information), and signing over 100% control to her. I can then be forced to do all of the things I TRULY want to, but am too afraid to on my own. My ideal mistress would have me in chastity 100% of the time, MAYBE allowing release like once every 3 months or so, but maybe not if I do not do every single thing she says perfectly, like for example swallowing every drop of cum from any penis she sends my way. I would love to be tickle tortured for hours, or have my little testicles tortured with electro stim . Another fantasy: On my first day with my new mistress she will surprise me after dressing me up by kicking me between my legs as hard as she can. As I open my mouth to scream, she shoves an entire bar of soap in my mouth, puts my arms behind my back in an arm cincher, and pushes me to the floor. She then goes over to where my wallet is, and threatens to max out all of my cards on her own purchases if I open my mouth and let the soap fall out EVEN A SINGLE TIME the entire evening. Let the CBT and strapon fun begin...

I wish I had a mistress who would keep me in chastity FOREVER. As long as she arranges cock for me to suck dry, and will tickle torture me, CBT torture me, and fuck me with a strapon, I would do WHATEVER she wants.

I live in Appleton, WI. See some pics of me:

https://fetlife.com/users/1642664/pictures

2. cute_chastity_sissy

cute_chastity_sissy I need a mistress!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Come on! I am so horny I feel like my head is going to explode :(

3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Your fantasies align with mine, but a red flag for many dominas is a personal ad that only talks about what the submissive wants from her... instead of what they might also have to offer, or are able to bring to the relationship. What would a potential keyholder like about you? How could you improve their life?

If you focus a little more on that then on what you want her to do to you, then you might have better results in your search.

For my part, I would enjoy shooting videos with you along that theme, but you are located a very long distance away from me. If you are able to travel, that could be fun, but online only usually leaves me feeling used. I need the real life connection to make the real magic happen, even if it is just once or twice a year. :)

4. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Im a pro-domme, ive recently relocated to colorado from missouri... i think i can help you that is of course if you will do what i say, send me a PM if your still looking for guidance

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice