Followers 2

Birthday:
Mar 23, 1991 (Age: 33)
Home Page:

cute_chastity_sissy

I need a mistress!, 33

cute_chastity_sissy was last seen:
Aug 8, 2013
    1. There are no messages on cute_chastity_sissy's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 23, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/1642664/pictures
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000s
    Chastity resume:
    7/11/12
    I am a 21 year old boy, but when it comes to sex I want to be a girl. The feeling I get when I dress up like a girl and do naughty things is incredible. I am a virgin, and have only ever orgasmed while wearing lingerie/girl clothing, or thinking of doing so (purged all girlie stuff many times, but I always come back!). I get really horny, and leak precum like crazy whenever I think of buying/wearing bras, thongs, corsets, and other cute things. I always fantasize about being a girl and sucking off like 20 guys and swallowing all of their cum. It drives me CRAZY. But, after I orgasm I seem to lose all desire to do so for a while. I don't like this, because like I said, the feelings I get before orgasming are just amazing. So, I have decided to use chastity to control my male urges. I have purchased the CB-6000s chastity device, and have left the key in a locker over 30 minutes away. Because I won't be able to orgasm the male way, I'll have to do it like a girl - by taking my 8&quot; dildo in my ass. In the past when I have used a dildo, I have had absolutely incredible, body shaking orgasms while also using my hand to touch my front at the same time. But not this time. I will have ZERO access to my guy parts, so will have to be a 100% girl when it comes to pleasuring myself. I hope that eventually, I will ONLY be able to orgasm by receiving anal.<br /><br /><br />I would love to find a mistress to control me. I would love to do consensual blackmail, giving ALL of my information (SS#, d.o.b., driver's license, all contacts, all bank information), and signing over 100% control to her. I can then be forced to do all of the things I TRULY want to, but am too afraid to on my own. My ideal mistress would have me in chastity 100% of the time, MAYBE allowing release like once every 3 months or so, but maybe not if I do not do every single thing she says perfectly, like for example swallowing every drop of cum from any penis she sends my way.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice