New keyholder. Not sure if this is the beginning of a journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, Apr 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Hi,
    (I just posted this to a different bit of the forum - I think it was the wrong one, so am reposting here. Please forgive - I'm just getting the hang of this.)

My first post, so please be kind. I am keyholder for my chap (do I call him my pet?) and we've been experimenting with chastity since last autumn. Until then we'd been into very light BDSM and we'd switch being dom or sub between us. Since we've started playing with chastity and tried a couple of cages for him, we've been tending much more towards me being in control. I think neither of us has been very sure about where it's going but it's been fun playing. He's a great guy but I like having the control over him and I think we both enjoy knowing that he can't come unless I let him. The longest we've gone on has been just a few hours. I realise this is nothing compared with others on this site but it's where we are at the moment.
    We use it as a sex-toy and I've always undone him when he asks or needs to pee.

Except before Easter we were staying in Manchester and as a kick he wore the cage out to a restaurant. I had the key around my neck. Lovely meal, nice wine, lots of flirting with each other. loved the way his look kept returning to the key. We were on to desserts and he asked me for the key so he could go to the loo. And I don't know what came over me, but I just said no. I said we'd spent time getting a fitting that doesn't spray everywhere (thanks Cherry Keeper!) and told him I'd find it exciting if he went to the loo with it on. I didn't think I actually would find it arousing, more of a power-game, but off he went. And the thing is, while he was in there, I realised I was actually very excited. I hadn't expected my reaction to be like that, but it was quite physical. When he came back he seemed quite subdued.

I asked him afterwards and he said he was still processing. He asked me what I felt and I was honest that it had been a turn on for me. Anyway, we went back to the usual kind of play with it - just for an hour or so at a time. He seemed happy with that but I'm beginning to want more control.

Then last weekend we were playing around before going out to friends. He was locked up and expecting to be released to get ready and again, I just said no and told him that I'd hidden the key (which was true). So we went out to our friends with him in his cage and all evening I mentioned words like lock and cage here and there and felt really excited because I knew he was being reminded. And I made sure to keep topping up his beer, tee hee. When he went to the loo,(twice!) I felt this wonderful powerful feeling.

On our way home, I asked him what he thought. He said that he'd found it embarrassing but really exciting and I told him how I'd felt. I asked if it hurt at all and he said no. Back home, we were kissing as soon as we got inside and we were both horny as hell - much more than usual. We undressed each other and he asked me if I was ready for him. Oh my, was I ready. And I realised that he was now totally expecting me to unlock him. And the fact that he totally expected it made me want kind of do the opposite. So I just said that I wanted him but could we wait until the morning and that I'd find the key then. He looked completely shocked but also I could tell that he liked the idea. I said we should just kiss for now, which took a lot of willpower from me!

In the morning I woke him and unlocked him and did all the things he'd wanted to do the night before and it was lovely. He had to slow down a lot because he didn't want to come too soon, which was really nice for me as I prefer it slower.

We haven't said much since but I sense that he enjoyed it and also enjoyed the fact that I enjoyed it. He said he still wasn't sure but that we should experiment some more. A lot of the ideas on this site feel quite difficult for me and I think would scare him a lot. I'll look for some threads that have ideas for people who just want to play a bit for a few hours at a time, not with the sissy thing but with the tease and denial and the feeling of control (and being out of control, for him).

That's a lot longer post than I was intending! Grateful for thoughts.

Sal

longtallsally

TMO51nv, robert61, Chaz69 and 11 others like this.
  2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Well congratulations, what a wonderful start to your journey. It's such a powerful thing and a privilege to have a keyholder take control. Well done you

Bronco and longtallsally like this.
  3. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing, nice to hear a female view on all this. Maybe add some fun commands before you unlock him e.g. naked press-ups or kissing your feet. And don't worry about some of the more extreme folk on the site. I've found everyone very welcoming and understanding and everyone goes at their own speed. Have fun!

Bronco likes this.
  4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I've been struck, on my first day here, just how friendly people are. Sal.

SlaveBoy73 and Bronco like this.
  5. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - I'm not sure whether that's the vibe for us or not. Not so into the humiliation thing at the moment. But I like the idea of him having to pleasure me, maybe orally, and maybe I could ask him to keep me on the edge. I like the idea of denial going both ways - but with me with the key!

Bronco, Sexy Slave 69 and Subhub101 like this.
  6. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry I didn't think those things were that humiliating lol more light hearted fun but it sounds like you have something in mind so be bold and ask (or demand :D) good luck!

Bronco and longtallsally like this.
  7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That's actually really helpful - thank you. Up to now I've only been thinking about one thing, essentially denying him for a while, or saying no. You (and some of the other posts) have started to me think about asking him for some things. It's a nice thing to think about while he's away this week. The difficulty I have is that my pleasure has always been so bound up with his. I've always got really excited by his excitement, if you know what I mean. So the trick is finding something that he'd like to do but wouldn't to volunteer. Hmmm....

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Maybe have the cage out waiting and a note or you hand it to him when he walks in and tell him he is to put it on. Then once on you can let him know that he is to please you with his hands and mouth. Or something similar that you come up with

Bronco likes this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    You're certainly beginning a very interesting journey. It seems like it's control that's the spark in your dynamic so I'd keep working on those elements where he is having to cede control to you. Good luck to you both.

Bronco likes this.
  10. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM!
    There are many things he can do for you while wearing a cage. No need to remove it unless you want to use his penis. What do you like? Massages, having your body kissed all over, foot rubs, back rubs, having a nice bath run for you, a nice meal cooked for you, any house chores? You can take it as far as you want to and at whatever pace you want. Your man is very lucky to have you!

Bronco likes this.
  11. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    I think the sign of a good lover is taking pleasure in the other person's pleasure so don't give yourself a hard time. And I would imagine your fella is the same and that he will take pleasure from you having pleasure. How many times can I say pleasure lol. But yes, let yourself go and be a little selfish as that is probably what he wants. Maybe try some stuff you've been embarrassed to try in the past and have fun. And it's ok if you try something and it isn't for you but you'd be surprised what you might enjoy.

Peter3811, longtallsally and Bronco like this.
  12. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Follow the rule when flying: Always put your mask on first before helping others.
    In other words it's ok to put yourself first.

13. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That seems like very sound advice indeed. I'm actually finding it quite fun contemplating this and in a very nice way, you've taken some of the stress away. Good words subhub!

Subhub101 likes this.
  14. TMO51nv

TMO51nv Submissive in need!

Industrial Sales
    US Nevada Henderson
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    I four main talking points with your story.
    1. You really do get off on control, and it's growing more and more
    2. You discovered that your getting off humiliating him, when you see his reddened cheeks of embarrassment.
    3. After a longer than normal time lock in his cage, resulted in some awesome sex the next morning. Really you guys should explore going 24, 72 hours or a week.
    4. I really hope you have a sister, if you do send her my way in the states.

15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I'm not sure about no 1. I think you're right but I'm trying to work out exactly what kind of control works for us. On no 2, I don't remember saying anything about reddened cheeks! I quite like embarrassment though, you're right. But humiliation - not really. On no3, I'm gradually coming round the the idea of a longer time. I want to be really careful how I suggest it though. On no 4, that is such a sweet thing to say!
    Responding to these messages is helping to crystallise my thoughts, but I'm still very unsure! Sal.

TMO51nv and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  16. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Don't suggest it. Just pick your moment and do it, just like you have been doing. Make sure you aren't putting him in a position that will cause him actual problems - perhaps a weekend when you're both home may be a good start. Try locking him up on Friday after work...tease him a bit, encourage him... dangle the carrot of release if he pleases you over the weekend.

Simple things work best.. breakfast in bed, cooking dinner, doing the washing up - pretty much anything you'd normally do that he wouldn't. Save things like massages & bubble baths for bedtime. Do almost anything... striptease, give him a massage, kiss, fondle... generally drive him wild with desire... then ask him to pleasure you in whatever way you enjoy most. He'll probably ask for the key... this is when you surprise him and say no. He'll argue, mayby even pout... but stand firm. Tell him he's locked till Sunday and unless he earn his release he'll be locked well beyond that too but don't forget the carrot...make sure he knows that his release will be worth the effort... you want him to want to stay in the cage.

You know him best. Watch his reaction carefully. If he's really not up for it you'll know and that's time to back down... for some chastity never moves past a bedtime game but my bet is he actually likes you being in control, he's just not quite ready to admit it yet. Pretty soon he'll be looking forward to weekend lockups, and from there, who knows....

ugams likes this.
  17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks -I know from reading messages on here that for a lot of couples, having the man be subservient for things like cooking and washing up and breakfast in bed etc is a really important part of the whole scene. But I'm honestly not at all sure I really want that.. I know that there are aspects of control hat I really do enjoy but I'm not sure what they are yet, and I don't think it's going to be about those things. But I'm not at all sure!! Sal

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  18. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    It can be literally anything. Those are common and easy examples but they're just that, examples. The important bit is that you make the decision and that he has to do something, whatever it may be, to 'earn' his release. Ultimately, the goal is to make him want to be in the cage because he knows that getting out will be worth all the frustration & effort.

Good luck!

longtallsally likes this.
  19. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ah, yes, I see. Now I have to work out what I'd like. Sal.

21. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    You do you.

Try stuff...and if you like it, keep it. If not...chuck it.

He will understand and enjoy the journey.

22. TheLockedMaid

TheLockedMaid Member

Local Time:
    hiya, I've been talking to a few keyholders, new mistresses/dommes via private message. if you want advice, guidance or just a check in with an experienced and long term locked sub please contact me.

Best of luck with your journey it sounds like a thrilling start

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the offer - I'd rather avoid private one-to-one messages at the moment as it would feel, bizarrely perhaps, like I was being a bit unfaithful. But thanks for thinking of it. Sal

BarbCD and Subhub101 like this.
  24. TheLockedMaid

TheLockedMaid Member

Local Time:
    that is bizarre but you are always more than welcome

longtallsally likes this.
  25. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not bizarre. It's what you are comfortable with and we respect that.

BarbCD, Subhub101 and longtallsally like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice