New Here, Intro and my expericence so far

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hermeticallyCaged, Oct 17, 2019.

1. hermeticallyCaged

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    I guess I should start out by talking about what lead me to getting locked up and on this site. If you would like to know some more about me first though I will say a few things below and separate it by something you can't miss. My long term SO and I were having some problems in our relationship mostly due to me being exhausted mentally and physically from work. I'm sure many of you can understand how seriously that can affect a relationship. We tried many things to help but with little to no luck. I felt awful all the time and expressed that to her constantly. She knows it's nothing to do with her and expresses that to me but I know how little thoughts in the back of the mind can build up.

One day I happened to come across chastity devices somehow and thought "oh that might be fun" We are both pretty adventurous but in our relationship it would be really hard for either of us to take each other seriously when it comes to role playing or anything like that. That in mind if the two of us were more into BDSM and that stuff I would be more of a switch but I think my SO would be more of a sub than dominant (not that she wouldn't be okay in either position) So I ordered one after doing a little research without telling her. Luckily I got the right size ring and everything fit great on the first try.

When I showed her the cage I believe her response was "woah..... that's actually kinda cute" I explained it to her and of course she was okay with it and took the keys. The first day was not bad, slightly uncomfortable but not bad at all. She put the cage on me after my morning shower I went of to work and it was work as usual. While at work I successfully used the restroom standing up multiple times (which I learned later that night can end very bad) but besides that everything was normal. I got home and ran some errands with the SO and I swear the entire time in the car she was teasing me.

I drive a manual transmission car, so because I have to use both legs it can be very uncomfortable in the first place. Add someone teasing you physically and emotionally right beside you in the car and it is not a very good situation. By the time we got home I was ready to cut the cage off with an angle grinder. All I could think about wearing this thing all day was coming home and getting down to business. It was the first time in a long time I had felt that way. That night we were both very happy.

Fast forward a few weeks we used the cage on and off but had to remove it for a few weeks due to some sores starting to develop. I was also sick for like a month so no more cage. Starting today we started using it again though. It's been a normal day by now I have this down pretty well but I have never slept in the cage so wish me luck. I'm about to in an hour or so and I am a very vivid dreamer so I am very uneasy about this. I also tend to sleep on my stomach which is why I haven't tried earlier. This oughta be....fun....

Oh and this has really helped our relationship out a lot. I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

SOMETHING YOU CAN'T MISS

I love to try new things when it comes to this kind of stuff

So I guess ill just do a list to make this easy

I would consider my self a switch

I love to play all kinds of instruments

my preferred area... Sorry had to pee.... and it went everywhere lulz
    anyways my preferred areas of personal studies are esoteric/occult, mystery schools, history, and music.
    I the areas of history I enjoy the most are probably Egypt, The American Revolution, and periods of time where not much history was recorded.

My belief system Is complicated to say the least but I guess the best way to describe it is like "gnostic" Christianity with a Rosicrucian twist, and when I say gnostic I use that loosely as that describes a lot of groups. I am not a big fan of the demiurge theory although I find it extremely interesting. I'm not trying to start any arguments or anything so please if you have a problem with any of that leave it to yourself or if you absolutely must say something PM me and please keep it civil. I have a feeling that there won't be any problems here though. Communities like this are usually rather civil and understanding when it comes to many things.

I don't wear tight fitting pants most the time and especially not now. Although my SO has teased about that.

I'm not into the sissy thing all that much although I can completely understand it.

Definitely not in an open relationship.

I like lots of music Jazz, Alternative, Progressive, Rock, anything weird and cool, city pop, Jazz fusion, FUNK, MORE FUNK, anything with SLAP BASS, bluegrass, Disco, Bands that jump genres a lot, Surf, tribal, trance, anything with didgeridoo, I just enjoy a lot of stuff and love to discover new music I've never heard.

Oh and MEMES
    Meme machine meme machine.....

^
    I
    If you get that reference Instant respect. oh and don't eat the cake. old memes but they came from the living meme himself RIP PAPA F

yup that's about it.

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    hello and welcome. Good luck

hermeticallyCaged likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Howdy, a pretty thorough intro!

Hope your time here is fun and informative.

On a separate note, finding a cage that fits perfect is usually a long process, so if you do have trouble with sores or sleeping through the night, feel free to give the deets and see if the community can throw some experience at ya.

good luck!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Welcome to our community and good luck going forward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice