New device new beginning

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by teenycaged1, Sep 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    The package was at our front door Sept 13th when I got home from work. I took several months to happen and there were many times I wasn't sure if it was really happening. I've had many devices over the years, even have a Lori #7. This one had all the check boxes. It had a substantial built in lock, a hook holder for my PA piercing, a metal tube to hide most of my penis.

They recommended short, very short, but a bit fat. I thought that was strange, the Chinese ones were short and small and although I fit them, they were too piece meal, the pieces just loosely fit together with a sharp edge small lock. It just looked silly with small gauge metal and was pinchy and uncomforable.

I worried before it came that it wouldn't be as good as I hoped for. That the ones in the pictures were the premium ones but that the one I would get would just be junky, boy was I ever pleasantly surprised. It was solid, the base ring was thick, all the joints were smooth, it was shiny, it was beautiful.

I was half hard because we chose to put it on me immediately. Putting the base ring on was easy, hard or not, it was just one ball at a time and then press the head under the ring with a little lubricant. Perfect fit. The ring with hook was a small struggle. I'm sure if I had been soft it would have been much easier but I figured out to just put it on and accept that it was only half way down my hard-on. It was designed to fit properly when I'm flacid and in the cage. I poured some lube on my penis and pushed the cage part onto it. With a couple few inches to go, we gently pushed it down, shrinking my cock until the pieces all slid together. My wife took the lock mechanism and inserted it and then turned the key to finish the capture. She then smiled, told me to wait and walked off with the keys.

A few minutes later she was back and she reached for the cage and started lifting and inspecting everything. She asked me what I thought, how did it feel. "Actually, it feels great, it looks good to me and I'm pressed hard against the cage bars at the end of the tube. She said, "notice the head hides inside the tube, they didn't let very much stick out, can't see any of the ridge, looks like no extra stimulation for you.

Today is the 14th day. Masturbating the cage does nothing. Every other cage I have allowed me to get off and this one just doesn't have the wiggle room to masturbate in. I'm very horny and it's only getting worse. I'm worried/anxious about my frustration and not being able to orgasm. I tried the Hitachi vibrator and that vibrated the hook part so strongly that it quickly made me sore, bad idea, very bad, not doing that again.

I'm back to to foot massages for my wife, eating pussy, watching her orgasm with her vibrator while I suffer. Love, love, love the frustration.

Rigid Chastity Model 5

LadyS, CagedAnimal2, Jblocked and 2 others like this.
  2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Thanks for the update. I'm interested in their cages and was hoping to see more information on their stuff. Please keeps us in the loop. Also how did the buying experience go. Was it stressful, how the communication and time from order to receive.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Wow love that cage the pack shots are stunning .

Hopefully that will do the trick !

Xx Wendy

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just ordered that last week, how long did it take to receive after ordering? Did you order your normal flacid length or subtract some? How does that fit for you?

He had broken English when I asked questions and didn't reply to email. He mentioned something about subtracting 30%, I did not and ordered flacid length.

Thanks

5. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I definitely ordered it 40% shorter. I came up with 39mm's length. It fits great but 36mm's might have been a tiny bit better. The reason is the hook, I just don't want any stress on my piercing so I need to make sure I'm as short as is needed for laying on my back and pulling downward from the tube. It works fine but a few more mm's less would be better.

It took a long time and then shipping took a long time. I wondered if I made a mistake but in the end am very happy to let them have the time they need to do it with very high quality. My cage looks just like the picture. In the devices gallery is the photo of me wearing it.

6. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    At the beginning I felt lost and out of control buying this. I'm not sure if it was the web site store or what but I got worried that PayPal finished the transaction very quickly and I didn't have any information from the company to indicate they got the money and knew about my transaction. I ended up sending an email directly to them with the transaction information from PayPal. This was a different location than PayPal sent the money to.

Fortunately they responded right away and assured me that they were indeed going to work on it. About once a month I would get nervous and email them again but they always got back to me and gave progress and when I might expect the shipping date. Once I got the email that they shipped it, it came with tracking from Poland. It made its way around Europe and ended up in ICS in New York City where it staid for about 2 weeks. I thought maybe it wasn't going to get to me but it suddenly showed up at my door. It was everything I ordered and was as good as the pictures showed on their web site. I guess the overall story is good things happen in their own time. I recommend lots of patience, it was well worth it to me.

7. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I'm in my mid 60's and getting closer to retirement. I've raised 5 kids and they are all great adults. I'm in my second marriage. I'm an older man who is just as interested in sex as I've ever been. My wife has difficulty caring about sex. She goes along with my desire to be locked up but overall I'm guessing it isn't really important to her one way or another. We have had some great experiences. She let me order a Lori #7 10 years ago. She went with me and took me into a piercing parlor and had me go through getting the PA piercing for the Lori tube. I never thought it would happen but she made it happen for me. Then after I was locked into the Lori tube she asked me, "What's the longest I could be locked up for?" I repied, "I think that 6 months would be pretty extreme," She answered, "Really, because I'm pretty sure that one year sounds about right to me." I ended up going 22 months start to finish that time.

I like the frustration, the horniness of not being able to get a stretched out hard-on. I want to jerk off and orgasm. I know with this cage locked onto me that I don't get to choose to orgasm at all. I've tried all the tricks that worked for me in the past with the other cages I've been locked into and they don't work with this device.

I like that the lock is so solid, that it's so much an integral part of this device. I like that it has a hook so I can't pull out from the back. I like the the base ring is made of really thick metal making it very comfortable to wear. I like the way the pieces hold my penis deep into the metal tube and that the cage on mine barely has any curvature so that I see the minimalist part of the head of my penis.

I read a ton of sex stories from the web sites, my favorite web site is Literotica. I wonder if women really like sex at all. I find out that they mostly don't orgasm from fucking. They say they like it a little but they never cum from being fucked. Having an orgasm and cumming is the whole point of sex and doing something that feels good but doesn't have a payoff is a mystery to me. In a small way, being locked in this cage allows me to experience how that might feel. I'm not sure if this is comparable but I definitely can't cum no matter what sex I do by myself of with my wife.

spider203 and Jasmic68 like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wondered if you could be more specific with your time frame. Took a long time could mean different things. You know the saying...how long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.

9. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    Look, until I ordered this device, I had been out of the chastity lockup lifestyle for quite awhile. I had bought maybe 5 or 6 different super short cages from DHGate and they were all very inexpensive but even though they showed the potential of a really short cage, they just fit like junk. The lock was a small sharp edge lock with tiny keys. The pieces all fit very loosely together. I had to use a PA ring to have any real entrapment. I considered buying a locking ring from Germany but even that wasn't really a lock, just a screw device with a custom screwdriver head key. Anyway, the moment I wanted to cum, I could use a vibrator or take of the PA ring and pull out of the back of the cage. It just didn't have that feeling of being trapped.

The best device I had before, still have, is a custom Lori #7. The two locks that come with that device cover the mounting screw to the base ring that connects to the cage and a second one covers the PA post so it can't be removed. They were both circular keys that seemed very secure but I found that as I shrunk from long term wear, my piercing got very stressed and the post had to be taken out. At that point my only substitute was a piercing ring and letting my wife hide the ring exspander tool. This left me with a rattleling ring and a heavy cage that constantly pulled down. I wore that for a couple of years but I could masturbate the cage to cum when I felt I had to and it needed to be smaller/shorter as I atrophied.

Hope springs eternal and having been trapped in this cage for over two weeks, I find it has all the qualities I've been looking for. So here I am, babbling away but with a very comfortable, very secure, little cage on. I'm very horny and my wife is out of town on vacation for yet another week. I watched a web video of a tied up guy with a very hard cock being edged into a ruined orgasm. Lady's, stop stroking when he starts to squirm and let go completely. Just enjoy watching and don't touch again. Go watch a TV show or something and let him suffer the ruined orgasm, please....

I get so turned on watching a cock cum because I can't get a hard on and I know in my heart how good it feels to orgasm. I would like a chance to hold a guys hard cock and stroke it to watch it cum. I would love the embarrassment of being in the little cage and being compared to any guys free cock. Ugh, no orgasm for me tonight no matter what I want or do.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was wondering how long it took to get yours, from ordering till receiving. I ordered the model 05 as well and curious to when it will arrive, thanks

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    This is one of the best reviews of a device I have ever read!

12. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    July 4th til Sept 11th

13. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    Before I got this device, I hadn't worn a cage in quite awhile. Nothing I had tried before from DHGate was secure or comfortable for me. The one thing I did learn was that I could wear a very short device. The measurement instructions for this one said to go short but loose on the inside diameter. I thought that that would encourage unwanted erections. They said that it allowed one to naturally stay withing the tube and not back out from the erection happening before the cage. I went with their recommendations since the little ones seem to have that kind of problem in addition to not having a hook device for my PA piercing.

I'm finding they were completely right in the measuring method and that I seem to naturally always fill the tube correctly. I use a shower sprayer to force water back into the tube. This spray has a massaging effect that takes me very close to orgasm. If I were to have an orgasm, it would be a very small one because it is only the very tip of my cock that is exposed to the water, the ridge and shaft are all very protected. I would guess that if the end was metal, I would have a hard time keeping clean but for sure I wouldn't even get this much stimulation.

As much as I want to orgasm, the pulsating water brings me close but quickly over stimulates me till it just stops stimulating me. This is yet another enjoyable aspect of wearing this device. I end up more turned on and more convinced that I'm not going to cum until this cage is unlocked from me.

I found a ruined orgasm video where the guy is stretched out on a bed, each wrist hand cuffed to far corners of the head board. His wife edges his hard on and is constantly reminding him how bad it will be when he starts to cum and she just watches and then abandons him. I watch her picking up his hard-on and very gently stroking it. She then lets go of it and watches it twitch trying to cum over and over again. She moves up on his face and sit on his face having him lick her. His cock is twitching over and over again as he works on her. She then goes back beside him and keeps gently stroking him and jerking him off.

You see him begin to shudder from excitement and he's groaning as he approaches his orgasm. Each time, she just lets go of him and we wait to see if he spurts. Finally, he groans really load and she lets go for the last time demanding him to cum. He jerks and jerks and finally a drip comes out of the tip and lands on his belly button. Slowly, one small drop at a time, he finally has 5 drips. She talks into the camera to explain that this was one of her most successful minimized orgasms and then she gets up and starts turning off the lights. You see him laying there with his still very hard cock slowly deflating to his stomach. She walks away and he has to just lay there tied up.

That's exactly what I want. Then maybe an hour later have her come back and put the cage back on me and lock it.

I've been listening to hypnosis tapes and have accepted some of the curses and control words. When they say certain trigger words I immediately go into trance. "Pet" triggers me to do whatever I'm asked to do. I would like my wife to order "Pet, make it soft and put your cage back on!". There would be nothing I could do except that. The main curse I listen to is that I can't orgasm unless someone else gives me permission to orgasm. I would ask here but it doesn't matter because I'm wearing this cage and can't orgasm anyway. The effect of this curse is that when I wasn't caged, I would find myself masturbating in the shower and just when I was getting close to cumming, my hands would drop away and I couldn't touch myself. I would try to finish but my hands were like they were held back. I would just have to turn off the shower and dry off and finish getting ready for work.

Another hypnosis curse was something about making me have a teeny weeny. It kept saying it would shrink mine down to less than 3 inches. That's quite ridiculous but my wife kept making me listen to it. I know how much I like wearing this 1 1/2" cage and I can't help how little it looks, but this doesn't have anything to do with that hypnosis.

14. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I was thinking about things a little bit and realized that this cage really isn't small at all. I'm always this size when I'm flaccid and that was the vast majority of the time in my life. The only thing different is this device covers my normalness with stainless steel with a built in lock, with a built in hook capturing my PA piercing, so somewhat permanently depending on the whims of my wife. This means that for the most part, wearing this should be no big deal.

But, there used to be a percentage of time that I developed a hard-on. Now most of the time ehrn that happened it was because of my stroking it or my wife playing with me. Other times when I read erotic stories, I would experience a spontaneous hard-on. So that the entrapment of this device is generally excluding the times from my life that I would have gotten to have a hard-on. I miss that, I really do, I miss getting a hard-on and more than that I miss jerking off and having an orgasm (except for a hypnotic curse which has been keeping me from completing my masturbation to orgasm)

Now, it is incorrect to claim I don't get hard-on wearing this device. I do, they are just interrupted and the head of my dick presses into the bars causing a dull ache. I guess the design allows for my hard-on correctly because everything stays where it starts out and for some reason this means I don't get the cage pulling forward trying to stretch my balls off. It may have something to do with the number of years of chastity and low hanging balls but a hard-on just feels incomplete, I don't get the expanded stretched out feeling I need. The dull ache of pressing hard against the cage bars works to bring me back down to normal.

This is all very good and is more than I thought was even possible. I'm not sure I'm exactly happy having a device that is so fucking frustrating for me. (Grrrr!!!)

Peter Rabbit and Jasmic68 like this.
  15. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    I found a ruined orgasm video where the guy is stretched out on a bed, each wrist hand cuffed to far corners of the head board. His wife edges his hard on and is constantly reminding him how bad it will be when he starts to cum and she just watches and then abandons him. I watch her picking up his hard-on and very gently stroking it. She then lets go of it and watches it twitch trying to cum over and over again. She moves up on his face and sit on his face having him lick her. His cock is twitching over and over again as he works on her. She then goes back beside him and keeps gently stroking him and jerking him off.

You see him begin to shudder from excitement and he's groaning as he approaches his orgasm. Each time, she just lets go of him and we wait to see if he spurts. Finally, he groans really load and she lets go for the last time demanding him to cum. He jerks and jerks and finally a drip comes out of the tip and lands on his belly button. Slowly, one small drop at a time, he finally has 5 drips. She talks into the camera to explain that this was one of her most successful minimized orgasms and then she gets up and starts turning off the lights. You see him laying there with his still very hard cock slowly deflating to his stomach. She walks away and he has to just lay there tied up.

That's exactly what I want. Then maybe an hour later have her come back and put the cage back on me and lock it.
    [/QUOTE]

I want that too, although maybe she teases me a little anally as well. Do you have a link for that video? It sounds awesome. Would like to show it to my KH.

16. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I had a doctor's appointment back on Monday. I have a sore rib/muscle so I was expecting getting an x-ray. My wife gave me the key to be let out for the day. As turned on as I was, I didn't get instantly hard. The old don't use it, loose it, problem. I did the appointment, got the x-ray and check over by the doctor and sure enough, I have a pulled chest muscle that just needs rest, take some Motrin for the pain, yada yada.

Later when I got home, I get on the web and am checking out chastity, nudist, cuckold and ruined orgasm stories on Literotica when I felt a very strong urge to go put my cage back on. I went in the bathroom and grabbed my razor and shaving cream and took a shower. I completely shave it all clean and got out. I found myself picking up the base ring and pushing everything through it and then grabbing the PA piercing attachment, I slid it onto my hardening cock and then struggled to get the hook into the piercing. Once I got it attached, I put lubricant on the shaft and head of my penis and slid the small cage onto me. I pushed the PA piercing attachment together with the cage and pressed the whole thing into position and installed the lock mechanism. Back into the cage with really only a beginnings of a hard-on for the whole day.

I definitely feel incomplete when it's now on. I need to feel the restriction of the head of my penis pressing against the end bars of the cage. I need my penis to be held small. I have enjoyed the frustration of not orgasming, of being denied and horny.

To enhance my frustration, I use erotic hypnosis to over-ride my natural tendencies and to encourage behaviors I find interesting and stimulation. I frequent a site, warpmymind that has many, many erotic hypnosis mp3s. I particularly look for once that make me a better submissive, a slave and a couple few special things I find especially entreating. I put together playlist that give me a sequence that works to program me in special ways. I have found a few authors that have a voice texture that I find easy to trance into and accept at a sub-conscience level. A typical playlist is obey induction, deep trigger obey, no orgasm without explicit permission curse 3x's in a row. Going 3x's in a row allows me to go deeper and deeper in trance for a stronger effect. There are some that are random noise sounds that for some reason cause me to get a very strong hard-on and a feeling of a cock forcing it's way into my mouth. There is a particular one, a curse, that promises to shrink my penis into a teeny weeny. That one was scary to try but my wife tied me up spread eagle to the bed the first time and started it playing on repeat for 3 times. After that I can't help myself but to listen to it once and awhile again and again. It's goal is to permanently shrink to less than 2 inches. Oddly enough, I made sure this cage is just at 1 1/2 inch long. Anything less than 3 inches is no longer a cock or dick but only a teeny weeny.

I bring all this hypnosis stuff up because it has something to do with why I wasn't hard and why the urge to put the cage back on was so strong. I could have an orgasm if my wife did it to me or specifically told me to have one but the hypnosis prevents me from jerking off to completion on my own. I am allowed to masturbate but as the feeling or orgasm come close, my hands drop away and I can no longer grab myself until I completely cool off. I've had that happen while taking a shower back before putting this cage on. So far, since Sept 13th, I have not had an orgasm. In the shower, with the pulsating shower head, I get close but once it gets too interesting, my body just relaxes releasing the tension building in my penis. It's no use continuing because I can't get the orgasmic feeling back no matter what. I sit here looking at my little cage and if I grab it and try to masturbate it, this cage with PA piercing attachment keep everything a solid unit and there is no rubbing frictions. I got maxed out frustrated last night and used the Hitachi vibrator under my balls and the same thing as happened in the shower happened with the vibrator.

I really, really, really am pleased with this device. My wife demanded the key back the evening of the doctors appointment. She like fondling me in the morning before work always claiming that she/I need to rest once I'm most exited.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am a lapsed user of warpmymind. You have reminded me about the benefits of using it. My Wife has laid next to me and read a book while I wore headphones to listen to my playlist. She described how she watched me slowly go into a trance and lay absolutely still for over an hour. Then I appeared to slowly start breathing faster before a definite twitch brought me back to full consciousness.

I am going to start using it again. The benefits were obvious to both of us.

18. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    It Nov 3rd, the days are drifting by. I have these, actually I'm experiencing, an extreme bout of pleasure. It's like pulses of pleasure passing through the core of my caged penis. I hadn't gotten to this state before and the over riding thought is I'm completely screwed, that this cage isn't coming off unless my wife decides to take it off me. It feels like pulses of pleasure that slightly synchronized to my breathing. If only I could let my shaft get hard and I could stroke it I could end this torturous feeling.

I spend a lot of time watching videos of hard cocks being masturbated, teased, shooting cum, fucking women. I know how that feels, I can imagine that it's me, I wish it were me, but there is nothing I can do for myself. It's bad enough having an inch and a half long cage giving me a tiny cock. Apparently some of the hypnosis sessions have put a panty urge into my brain because for some reason I have purchased pink, lacy and silky panties and I now have a drawer full of them. I don't want to wear them at all so I'm not sure why I have them. It's just that once in a while I find myself putting on a pair and then listening to a hypno session. I of course remove them immediately when I realize what's happen, but still it is a bit unsettling for me.

Man am I tingly. I keep thinking how cool it would be to kneel in front of a naked guy, holding and stroking his hard on for him. To maybe kiss his cock. I would like to make his cock cum for him, it would be amazingly frustrating.

19. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello, tinycaged,
    I ordered the same cage as you have 5 weeks ago, but could you give me some advise on the measures, I have ordered quite short but the diamiter is the same as my soft penis, should it be slightly larger or smaller or is the same size fine.
    Thanks.

20. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    Mine is 35mm's. It seemed about 3 to 4 mm's larger than what I thought, but this larger diameter works very well. Don't know why but the larger diameter really works for me.

21. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    So when you try to become erect you cant increase in length but you expand width wise to fill the tube, and it is still comfortable but tight ?,
    is this correct ?.
    Thanks for your help.

22. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I'm a fan of being frustrated and horny. I'm 64 so one might think that sex isn't that important but I'm as uber sexual as I've ever been. The difference for me now is that my second wife is just the opposite, she's my age and probably never thinks or is interested in sex. She's fine that I'm locked in this device and she keeps the key so I truly am locked by her. I recently found the key and took the cage off. I intended to just put all this aside for awhile, but I only lasted the day. Come evening, I was getting anxious and nervous and put myself back in the cage. I had every opportunity to finally masturbate and cum but I didn't.

The main reason for not taking advantage of my freedom is that I'm also into erotic hypnosis. I tend to be drawn by curses that focus on submission, slavery and orgasm denial. The orgasm denial is about preventing me from giving myself an orgasm at all. It suggest that when I pleasure myself, I must find a way to prevent orgasming, that at the last moment I will stop and relax completely dissipating the pending orgasm. My anxiousness was due to this hypnosis training. I keep thinking I'm not susceptible to the training but I am drawn to listening to the training over and over again and that I'm really good at going into a deep trance.

I told my wife about what I had done and she demanded I deliver the key to her. She now has the only two keys so I have no back up plan for getting out. It's been two months being locked in this device. I did make an adjustment to it when I went to put it back on. I bent the post on the cage part downward a tiny bit which made inserting the lock much more difficult. What I got for doing this is a very solid, rigid cage, no moving parts at all. Before I did this, the pieces fit together pretty well but loosely. I'm happier that there is no play and it's completely solid.

I would like to be with an old married man like me. I would like to touch an unlocked hard cock. I would like to take a shower with him. I would really like to make him cum. I fantasize about finding some one like this who doesn't get any sex from his wife anymore and wants to maybe wouldn't mind getting some from me. I'm really scared of doing this but I am extremely extremely horny.

If there was a woman that wanted oral sex or didn't mind me using a strap-on to fuck with I would like that also but I just can't imagine that women my age want anything to do with sex anymore.

Not really going to do anything like this but I think about it a lot.

23. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I know it's only been a little over a couple of months but as time goes on, this cage is going to shrink my penis. It's not permanent but it is real unless I can be let out for a recovery time. In the past, with a Lori #7, I've gone through two experiences for 22 months each. Once released, I was sporting a 3 inch hard on for awhile until I could masturbate enough to grow it back up to normal. I haven't been told when I will be released from this entrapment. If it goes for at least a year, I'm quite sure I'll be back in the 3 inch department again.

The constant losing battle to get hard is letting me know I'm on the path to shrinkage. I sit here trying to get hard and just feeling the head pressed against the bars. There is no point about this other than I feel like I'm being forced to a smaller penis.

I've gone through the websites about husbands in chastity cages and they are full of impossibly beautiful young women enjoying large cocks or enjoying their husbands with their face planted in their pussies. I could only ever dream about women like that. A more normal wife for me is fuller and beautiful in that she shares my life with me. That I can give massages to and she takes care of her own orgasms with the Hitachi vibrator or shower sprayer. Everyday she pleasures herself while I'm denied.

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A real woman in your arms is worth so much more than any fantasy image. In fact the best thing to happen since we started this chastity thing is my Wife has become my fantasy.

25. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I ordered rigidchastity model #4 on Sept 9th 2016, 84 days ago now.

Despite multiple polite emails, I haven't been able to get an update from the folks at rigidchastity on the status of my order since Oct 26, when they assured me "it will take about 10 days".

Their devices might be great... but so far, in my experience, their customer service is terrible, verging on scammy. They basically ignore my emails and give me bullshit shipping estimates. They didn't even know I had placed the order via their online store or paid them by paypal. I had to email them the paypal transaction confirmation number before because they were confused. It took them 20 days from the date of my order to even confirm they had received it!!

If rigidchastity is just a 5% time hobby business for the owners, they should make that clear up front.

I will keep this thread updated on how my experience plays out. For now, I don't recommend them.

Here's what it feels like to be a rigidchastity customer (see attachment):
    rigidchast_superlate.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice