Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
6:48 AM
Birthday:
Nov 1, 1950 (Age: 73)

teenycaged1

Member, Male, 73

I like this new cage a lot. I am very very horny and it is being extremely frustrating. Oct 4, 2016

teenycaged1 was last seen:
Jan 24, 2023
    1. teenycaged1
      teenycaged1
      I like this new cage a lot. I am very very horny and it is being extremely frustrating.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 1, 1950 (Age: 73)
    Chastity devices:
    cb2000,cb3000,lori #7 PA,dhgate smallest cage, Rigid Chastity Mod 5 PA
    I'm currently locked in our Rigid Chastity Mod 5 with "S" hook through my PA. Only 39mm's long, funnest device ever for us.
    Chastity resume:
    Mar 27, 2018
    I listen to chastity hypnosis MP3's and am finally getting through the one month super horney barrier that I could never pass before. I'm happy and excited to remain orgasm free for as long as I'm get to be kept in this device. In the past I cheated by masturbating the cage to achieve a ruined orgasm. The hypnosis has got me wanting to be totally chaste. One of my hypnosis MP3's wants me in panties as a mental barrier from touching myself under the panties. Another wants me to be shorter than 3 inches. This cage is keeps me just about 1 and 1/2 inches long. I'm exited to be so little. Totally horney, totally happy.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice