Need some ideas from you

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Matt5963, Oct 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Matt5963

Matt5963 EnjoyingTheCage

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    My lovely wife and I are trying locktober for the first time. We’re not fans of the idea of lock it and forget about it for a month or the humiliation part of it, and we’re finding ourselves lacking ideas in what to try. We enjoy ruined orgasms, locked orgasms, etc. What are your favorite things to try while locked?

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    For us, Locktober is all hand off for me, I get nothing. During this time all focus is on her, she gets all the pleasure she wants, either just oral of her riding a strapon I am wearing after I give her oral.

For the remainder of the year with the exception of Lent, unless she lets me out for full fucking, oral and strapon for her and some different things for me. We still dabble in BDSM so there are many things that will bridge across both areas. To keep it to strictly chastity based, all the activity is with the cage locked on so we never really get into ruined orgasms. She will take me to the edge by licking the skin of my cock between the bars and when she hears my breathing change, just stop. Milking is big, she loves to get me to drain and it not a heavy lift for her if I am on my knees or in a pillory and she runs a finger or 2 in and out of my ass until I drip all over the floor.

Then there is her total dominance over me, either on my elbows and knees or in the pillory and taking me with a strapon. She will also redden my ass with slaps while she is riding me, I don't flow as much but she enjoys letting me drip. For a romantic setting, she will have me on my back and have me place my ankles on her shoulders so she can watch my face as she inserts her cock and again as she pounds.

Now my favorite and this is usually 14 days into a lockup, she will tie me spread eagle to the bed and start by lubing up her hands and rubbing my balls. When she has me worked up, she will slide on finger in my ass and get me moaning. When I am breathing heavy, she will grab a vibrator and rest it on the metal cage and in just a short time I am shooting a good load. Some people will say this is cheating, but her thought is I am locked up and did not get sucked off or get to fuck her.

3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I dont know about "enjoy" part. Of course the frustration is part of the overall enjoyment too I guess.

For us (Mistress/Wife and my KH) edgings tend to be frequent. I also spend even more time servicing/taking care of Mistress/Wife sexual needs (if thats possible). Mistress/Wife tends to do a lot more teasing like just walking by and grabbing me by the cage, giving a good tug/pull, just to remind me...more than usual.

Going out caged was interesting last Locktober....now we dont give it a 2nd thought.

Caged4Sazz, Slutty Susan and AllySiss like this.
  4. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    It's supposed to be a challenge but if both you and your KH aren't into it then why the hell even bother?

5. Matt5963

Matt5963 EnjoyingTheCage

Local Time:
    I said we’re not into some aspects of it.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    I adore any type of anal stimulation, butt plugs, pegging, dildo play ect. Madam loves to make me beg for it and then verbally humiliate me when I’m enjoying it.

Beyondheat likes this.
  7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I'm questioning your statement a bit:
    I'm sure you do, but is that the first thing that would come to her mind?
    Not trying to be a smart ass - for us Loctober is the one month I should have zero expectation of those things, and really focus on getting my pleasure by giving her pleasure. She teases me daily, but with a quick grab or reminder that there is no way I am getting out even for a stretch. Then, if I am real frustrated, or if she is even remotely horny, I am allowed to pleasure her. And in my frustrated mindset that feels sooo good.

And I think the game of Loctober, with no burden of reciprocity, gets her more excited almost every day. As a result we both win (don't know about you, but if I had a choice of getting a couple of ruined's in a month but not much else, vs daily opportunities to share her orgasms, I would pick the later every time).

Every couple is different, but my suggestion is to truly empower her and see what new joys you both find in that.

8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    Well you can try everything you can do without using your cock in full erection to penetrate her.

-
    Some of us here think that getting milked by a vibrator is fine. Others say: "No way! No opening, no relelase. Full focus on the KH."

Wjy not please her all 4 weeks. Give her oral, massages, let her fuck you with a strap on and get off by clitorical stimulation during the pegging.
    Give her a gift of a tantric massage. Somewhere else. Not you. Or you.

Open your phantasy. There are millions of possibilities to go through.

9. STEEL RIDER

STEEL RIDER Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Lucky guy, sounds like good communication and understanding of your roles. Real hot read!

Beyondheat and Pepe_ like this.
  10. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    I get that you aren’t into some aspects of it.

BUT - the goal of Loctober should be no orgasm for you for the entire month. With that you should try to focus your attention on your wife and making sure she is treated like a queen. She can tease the hell out of you but you should lose the idea of caged orgasms or other stimulation.

try something different that you wouldn’t try. Have her peg you, give her massages, worship her feet, bathe her, cook or clean. Try listening to her more, encourage her to tease and deny. There is literally so much to do.

Caged4Sazz and littleguy3 like this.
  11. Deleted member 109631

There doesn't have to be humiliation with chastity. You make it your own, and do it the way that best meets your needs and desires.

Depending on what your into. Lots of oral for her, toys for her, masturbating and touching her. Maybe even using strap on or penis sleeve for piv.

Probably lots of edging you with most likely toys or vibes. Maybe anal if you're into it, odds are you will eventually try it once you get to a level of hornyness and frustration. Lol. Even sex just no finishing maybe use numbing creams on you so you don't get anything from it but she can have reg sex with you piv or anal.

But again, Chastity is what ever you want to make it. What works for some doesn't work for everyone. Do what works for the both of you ( which is is a learn experience and you will find out what you both like and don't).

Caged4Sazz and Slutty Susan like this.
  12. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is a good reminder. We've had an incredibly stressful 2 week stretch that was preceded by a 2 week illness. She needs to feel like a queen again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice