Nectar as a training technique

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by trainableboytoy, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Holy thread revival Batman!!

2. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

wow thats a great storey thats a great mistress

Artem and LockedPom like this.
  3. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    #28 LockitMan, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    The whole program sounds quite effective and quite intoxicating too. I'd like to try the full program, tampons and all. I believe that I'd be quite far down the rabbit hole of submission for so much of the day that I'd eventually just stay there. With several trips each day youd never be able to keep your head above water, so to speak. Lol. And being grabbed by the collar and dragged into the bathroom by a girl that really has to pee would be hilarious.! Lol

I have only drank a womans wine a couple of times and it was a very special kind of feeling. It was intimate but clearly defined our D/s roles and power exchange status. There can be no doubt who has surrendered and who is in authority at those times.
    That was years ago and I miss the almost spiritual surrender.
    I'm in a very new FLR relationship with a very new kink curious but mostly vanilla "Domme", and I'm trying to get her to try this, with no luck so far. It would be nice though.

The program sounds very doable and I think the sub would learn their place and be unable to forget it.
    Getting woken up when Mistress has to pee at 3AM., etc... :eek: Lol

4. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Early on in our FLR my Queen wanted to test me. Our agreement was that I would do anything she instructed me to do, within the framework of nothing that would cause physical damage or hurt our relationships with family and work. It was a Saturday morning and we were cuddling in bed when she asked me if I was serious about doing “Anything” she told me to do. Naturally I answered yes. She hopped up and told me to follow her to the bathroom and kneel by the toilet. She proceeded to fill a glass with her pee and handed it to me, instructing me to take a big sip and hold it in my mouth.

Looking into her eyes, I took the warm glass and raised it to my lips. Slowly, I filled my mouth with her nectar and waited and swallowed when given permission to do so. We repeated it until the glass was empty. We did this ritual for the entire weekend. On Sunday night she had me get on my knees in the tub and told me that I had earned the privilege of receiving it directly from the source. Holding my head tightly against her, she peed into my open mouth. It was difficult to take it all in and swallow at the same time, but I was able to contain most of it.

It is a practice that she occasionally requires of me, as demonstration of her power and my submission in our FLR.

Artem, Lucky1, stevie stevens and 2 others like this.
  5. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    #30 LockitMan, Dec 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    Great news, my mistress mounted my face again after licking her to a beautiful orgasm and asked me if I was ready for some of what I had been begging for since we began our fledgling FLR about 3 months ago. Some of her delicious wine. I enthusiastically said yes and she told me to open up and hold still. With that I did as i was told and was rewarded with a stream of warm goodness. She giggled as she heard my mouth fill up the second time like filling a jar with water. I was in heaven! There were four fill ups before her bladder was empty and my head was spinning. What a beautiful gift it was to receive her nectar and relieve her bladder into me. I hope it becomes a regular feature of our lovemaking. It was such a wonderfully intimate and sharing thing between a woman and a man, even if that man is a slave. A slave to that one woman.

That was three days ago and I haven't been able to get my mind free of her since. It feels like I drank some kind of love potion. And I want more!

stevie stevens and Qveik like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m glad you got what you wanted!

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It does sound like you were pleased, but have to admit, it is a line, not sure that i could cross.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice