Nectar as a training technique

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by trainableboytoy, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    I went to a demo about piss play in D/s training, given by a Mistress who uses her nectar in very deliberate and methodical ways with her man.

She calls her training philosophy "the quest for unconditional surrender"

He is locked in a Lori PA tube 24/7/365 with a release every 3-4 weeks depending on performance.

She has trained him to kneel in front of her when she uses the toilet, with his face resting against her thighs, as she pees. When she is finished, she just spreads her thighs slightly, and he licks her clean. Then she dries herself on his hair. This is a standard protocol for him, everytime they are together, even in public restrooms when possible.

When they are out in public, she will often piss in his drink, or ask one of her friends to.

Every weekend, he is on 'full toilette protocol', which includes consuming every drop that comes out of her the entire weekend, and cleaning her with his mouth after each time.

The man said it was very hot for him for the first few times, but the novelty quickly wore off, replaced by the cold reality of his position, particularly in public, when her friends watch him drink their nectar, no questions asked.

The Mistress believes his constant consumption reinforces his submissive mindset like nothing else. He agreed that he has now accepted this as an obligatory facet of their relationship, so much so, that he now regularly anticipates her bathroom breaks, and even attempts to influence what she eats and drinks, to avoid pungent or overly-ripe nectar.

She said his next step will be training him to remove her soiled tampons and pads, cleaning her, and inserting a fresh one, all with his mouth. The man told her he'd rather eat her feces than do that.

At the end of the demo, the Mistress handed out dixie cups to four women in attendance, and asked them to fill them up. The Man had to drink all 4 cups, plus a cup from his Mistress, and then guess which one was hers. If he guessed wrong, he would be required to consume 5 more cups, this time from guys in the audience. Amazingly he guessed correctly, much to the disappointment of the audience.

I would love to hear other people's feelings about, and experiences with, piss, golden showers, toilet play, etc. It reminds me a lot of enforced chastity and feminization in terms of its emotional impact and effects on a power exchange.

bondawou, Burn_e, 296512741 and 2 others like this.
  2. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Goddess and I do this as often as possible as well - albeit I could only wish her friends were so open or comfortable that they'd participate in a similar fashion to what your talking about.

There is definitely an emotional impact for me personally...when we first started, it sent me falling down into the havens of sub-space instantly. Now though, it has become routine - and no longer sends me to sub-space, which has it's own impact as well. The idea that it is normal and routine plays on me in it's own unique ways.

I don't know if I'd be comfortable with the tampon changing etc. - I get queezy at the site of blood lol, then again I've become so naturally submissive, that I don't even question her desires or authority anymore, so I'm sure if she desired this - I'd not hesitate to obey

bondawou likes this.
  3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Very interesting technique. I recently posted in a different thread that consuming Mistress's nectar was one of the things that makes me or puts me into a very, very submissive place. LOL, no training was required in other words.

Now I am curious as to what happens for myself 'when it becomes routine'. I can see the harsh reality as being something that could happen, or I could see, as Montreal commented that at first he went deep down in sub space but now that it is routinue it does not have the same affect. But in either case, I think this is where the Mistress's ability to read her sub is crucial and she can adjust accorndingly. If, for example the sub, starts to take it for granted, then maybe reverting to the form of 'training' where they have to kneel as Mistress potties, only inches away, wanting it, but not getting, might refocus the sub. Or, if the sub starts to realize the HARSH reality of what they are being commanded to do, that does nothing but exert power over the sub which I think most Mistress's desire to accomplish. I can see so many ways that a Mistress could tweak the use to make sure the sub stays focused on the Mistress and that they know there place is BELOW the Mistress.

For me personally I think I will continue to go deep into submission whenever I am commanded to perform in this way and I think this for several reasons. First, I think the womans body is beautiful and I see this as a form of total worship. I know this is not real or possible, but if I could be locked on my knees for the sole purose of worshiping Mistress's special place, that would be heaven. So naturally this is an extension of that worship. Secondly, in normal society going to the bathroom is considered private and even taboo, so being commanded to act as a private toilet of sorts, is a very submissive act in itself. So, for me, I dont see my attitude changing, but I am sure if it does Mistress will find a way to FIX that.

locked17 likes this.
  4. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    thanks for the comment pt300800 - I actually think the fact that it has become routine is more powerful to me than going instantly to sub-space. The fact that licking one's goddess clean after she urinates is "normal" or "routine" is evident of the the fact that you are a complete submissive.

In the outside world, if you walk up to anyone on the street and ask them what they think of it, there would be utter revulsion - and the fact that it's so normal and routine for me as a 24/7 slave, reiterates my place and how low I am on the "food chain".

the nice thing of course - is that experiences between different people vary so much. I love that - there are as many emotional spectrums as there are people on this forum. I love seeing the diversity between other people in the lifestyle!

5. forevermore

Local Time:
    I can see that point. But no matter what, I feel it is a very submissive act, even if it is 'normal' or 'routine'.

I was trying to figure out how to articulate that point. I know for myself, I can talk with Mistress with ease about this topic, but the second you bring up the prospect of being a potty slave to others, especially anyone outside this community; it gives a whole different meaning to the act. You feel very self conscious, because you know how the outside world would view it.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Hmm.. This seems to be a "hot" topic here at the moment (AH HA HA, thanks, I'll be here all week)

I can't really comment from experience, much as I'd like to give it a go, she's not really into it. I'm sure my time will come one day though.

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i don't think Mistress would ever want it but i would eagerly comply if She did...especially cleaning Her afterwards.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I would like someone to come up with some research on the safety of drinking nectar. (Love that term by the way!)

I'm not questioning anyone's kink, and I know a LOT of people do it regularly, and they're all still healthy. There's just something about the scientist in me that would like to see in print that this has been proven "safe" when done on a regular basis!

pet will be relieved to hear (I'm sure) that this doesn't push my buttons right now... but it's still early days, and I said that about cuckolding! :innocent0006:

Fabulous thread, thank you for starting it. :anim_32:

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  9. forevermore

Local Time:
    MW, while I cant really point you to a specific research paper, I can tell you I have done a fair amount of self-research on this topic. I found the following things to consider.

1) It is sterile.
    2) Suspend if you have any infections or the like.
    3) If you are doing it alot, just make sure you are also drinking water too.
    4) Consider that drinking your urine is a known survival technique if you have no water.

So I say, go ENJOY!

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you little pet.

Now, I trust you and I know you enjoy this, so your words mean an awful lot.

I thought I saw somewhere else on the site that it was only sterile for the person it belonged to? Curse the internet, facts and fiction get so blurred!

11. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    Something I have been interested in but Mistress has a hard time with being grossed out about it. One time we tried after sex having me clean my own stuff but it grossed her out so much she couldn't enjoy it.

12. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sterility

Urine is sterile after the first little bit has cleared out whatever might be in the urethra unless you have an urinary tract infection (and you would know that). And that's Navy doctors talking. In fact, one may survive while drinking one's urine for longer than most humans can survive without water and there are a number of living earthquake victims who can attest to that.

Nonetheless, the sterility of urine (or anything, for that matter) is immediately compromised when it comes into contact with something that is not sterile. So the act of peeing into the cups in the original post made the urine from the four women who made the boy drink only as sterile as the cups were.

So peeing on the floor and making him lick it up may be detrimental to his health (or quite fun if the floor is really clean).

A comment from one Woman i know who regularly enjoys watersports: He enters My domain as a man, but leaves as an "it." She objectifies him as a mere receptacle for Her wastes as well as Her whips, crop and cane (and oh! Her cane is enough to make me swoon!).

One big issue that Women have with watersports is that we have, in our society been taught that it's dirty. We're really not supposed to touch it in any way or handle it or do anything, save flush it away. It is probably a good idea to wash one's hands after handling urine, because it's at a certain temperature where bacteria will grow rapidly and bacteria may grow very happily in the moist, warm environment. A little soap is a good thing.

So, just like a warm petri dish of agar is a great place for bacteria to grow, so is urine or urine-soaked skin or garments. But when you buy agar-filled petri dishes, they're sterile (so that your experiment will come out correctly). The Navy says it's OK to use to wash out a wound. That suggests that one cannot get blood-borne diseases (I'm thinking Hepatitis C and AIDS) from urine.

13. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Mistress Watchful, surely sterile is an absolute. It's either sterile or it's not. Mistress D has the same attitude as You. Not interested yet, but not ruled out.

14. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    From a man to an 'it'

I think drinking a Superior's pee is the singularly most polarizing act in the D/s book of activities. The technique absolutely cements the respective roles and power positions IMO. The above quote hits it right on the head.

The other side of the coin is that it does totally objectify the receiving party.

I think some Mistresses (and even some subs) might find that a problem. After all many of us have very successful relationships based on mutual respect . . . something that tends to run counter to blatant objectification.

Don't get me wrong, i love the dicotomy pee drinking sets up, but i was wondering if changing a man to an 'it' might be a problem for some.

Has this been an issue for some Mistresses in using this technique or finding pleasure in it?

15. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Love the topic,

My keyholder requires me to drink her golden nectar at least once a week. Usually it is on the weekend and I take it right from the source. She normally get up before me to go to work, and every once in awhile I find a glass waiting for me in the bathroom.

Once she made nectar ice cubes and then during our "straight" party I had to put them in my drink. On two occassions she grab my beer glass and went to the bathroom while we are out eating. She returns and I am made to drink it with my meal.

I think she like nectar play as much as I do, because we both realize that it puts me in my place. It really does put me into a sub-space so to speak.

:Locker:
    Locked 17

AllySiss likes this.
  16. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    a technique for 'breaking' male subs?

Pee drinking might very well be one of those activities that can 'break' males. By that, i mean there may be nothing that so reinforces our inferior role relative to a Superior Woman.

Call it nectar if you like, but i find it a heck of a lot less tasty than other yellow liquids i've been known to consume. And if it isn't going into you , then it's going into the same recepticle reserved for even less savory items.

These realities are wedded to the act and produce an absolute, and often overwhelming, power exchange IMO.

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    riki you are so right and lucky this one act drives me into a subspace like no other. Problem is while my wife has done it a few times a long time ago as with everything else she just has no interest. You guys/gurls are lucky to have such caring Mistress'.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Slave john

Slave john Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Just remember that to much is hard on the Kidneys,after all it is waste and needs to be reprocessed along with your own waste.

19. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:

I definitely concur with Riki 1's comment. This has to be my no 1 S&M activity - unfortunately I am not with a Mistress at present.

The first time it happened ( a long time ago) was in a non S&M way. My girlfriend at the time asked me what would I do if she accidentaly peed (a little) when reaching orgasm (as this was something that occured on a regular basis). Basically she wanted to know if I would freak out. I told her no & that I'd probably drink it!

The last time I was used to receive a Mistress's Golden Nectar was almost a couple of years ago whist I was @ the OWK.

20. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think a lot of this comes down to the individual relationships and whether the sub is in a meaningful relationship with his Mistress. Pure D/s without any relationship complicating things more easily lend themselves to objectification through training, this being one of the many techniques employed. I can see why it would be used in places like OWK etc where the connection between Domme and sub is pretty generic. Tools deployed to break subs down would have to be pretty blunt I would imagine.

In a lifestyle 24/7, I believe the dynamics are significantly more complex. Submission is re enforced in a multitude of ways that depend on really understanding your sub, how they think and what suits the lifestyle. As an up tight Brit, I have to say that it's not for me - I'm supposed to be my husband's Goddess, it's a bit undignified to involve him in my toilet habits no matter what other play we get up to :).

21. eponas_kitty

eponas_kitty Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Quick Comment Re: Safety & Survival

It is true that one can survive by drinking their own urine when no other source of liquid is available.

Army Field Survival Manuals (I can't recall the actual name of the particular FM) actually say you're good for 3 cycles without any new liquid intake. At that point it begins to be toxic. But that's after your body has filtered the same liquid 3 times. If memory serves, that same manual also indicated (it's been a long time) that intake of 12 ounces of water 'resets' the cycle counter.

22. Pain Gimp

Pain Gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    One of my early Mistresses was into the same as trainable boy toy, plus a bit more.
    I enjoyed the anticipation of my Mistress as I would not follow her into the bathroom, I would keep my position until called and I was called more often than not, it was a great privilege and I guess it reminded my of my position as her slave but so did kneeling at her feet along with many other things.
    She would also stand over me when I used the toilet and make me stop in mid stream or just make me feel pathetic.

From what I gather from some subs, drinking or have nectar washed over you is meant to be humiliating, I dont find this, I have had a few Mistress do this to me and I enjoy it from the point I am pleasing Mistress by doing this.

Is it safe ? apparently yes

23. Pain Gimp

Pain Gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    Now that sounds fun, under the nose of "straight people" it could be fun during a pub lunch or party

24. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I agree that this "training" nails the man into a very bottomly submissive position. I have not done this, and my Mistress has never shown this proclivity -- but if called upon to drink her pee -- my main worry would be gagging and garden variety disgust with the taste and thought of drinking pee. This kind of gives me the willies.

25. OntMark

OntMark Active member

Local Time:
    My Wife and I engage in this every week, on Sundays I give my Wife a bath, do her nails, give her an all over body massage (We call Sundays my Wife's Spa Day). After her orgasm but before she gets into the tub, she fills a glass with her golden juice and I happily drink it down. She also sometimes feels the need to go when I am in the queening chair and she doesn't want to bother getting up, so she just goes. I don't find any of her golden juice objectionable, it always tastes about the same.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom only drink piss forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice