My Wife (KH) and her relationship with my penis...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Feb 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Ever since we have been together (36 years), my Wife and now my key holder has always be very curious about my penis. She likes to play with it to see how it reacts to different things. She has slapped it, iced it, blown on it, licked it, tied it, used her fist to stroke it, one finger, feathers, small paint brushes just to see it's reactions. She will get it semi hard to ragging hard and just watch it grow then shrink back down, then get it hard again. She likes to see how long it takes me to start leaking pre cum as she plays. She is amazed that I can go from 6 inched to being locking in my smallest cage. Do other Key Holders have this fetish (I guess) or am I just lucky???

bondinchas, Rectrix, Gonzo and 9 others like this.
  2. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    You are lucky.

bondinchas, Susanstoy91 and cogman like this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    My Mistress/wife (not my actual KH...but thats another story) does like to "toy" around, but since I am caged 80% to 90% of the time...or more, her fun is playing with the cage in different ways. She will grab it for no reason at all when I just walk by or near and give a good hard pull to see my reaction. Or work it back and forth for a awhile until I am breathing hard

Occasionally when I have "exhausted her" to bliss, she will grab the biggest wand vibrator, sit on my chest (butt pressed to my face of course) and just "squirm" me to death with the vibe for awhile...of course never getting to full orgasm. That's not allowed

When I am actually out of the cage for hygiene or the (lottery winning ticket) reward ...She will tease my penis similar ways too.

I probably sound like a tortured soul here. Not true by any means. I would be tortured if Mistress ignored my cage and penis completely. But...it is all secondary of course to Mistress needs and pleasures

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  4. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    @Susanstoy91 Oh my goodness! Your lovely Keyholder and I must be kindred spirits. Everything (and more) that you have described just fascinates me. My edging sessions with PK provides hours of thrilling entertainment for me and now with having him pierced with a PA the options are endless. I find myself full of anticipation as I coax his clear pre seminal fluid from the tip of his penis only find myself faced with the dilemma of to continue the stimulation to a ruined orgasm. I must admit, I sometimes am overwhelmed with desire to see PK's pearly white semen oozing and dribbling out the PA post and cage end only to puddle on his belly.

So your wonderful Keyholder is not alone and would venture to guess there are others just like us.

This is from a few years ago, before I had PK pierced and trained to release while still in his device.

ruined_2_CM.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Stronghold

Stronghold Member

Business owner
    Washington
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    My wife/KH does not like the looking at, touching, or even smelling my penis or cage.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    Your definitely lucky. I would love it if my partner was interested in teasing me like that. Its actually been years since she touched it in a fond way with her hand, no she did slap it really hard once in the past year. I couldn't forget that because with the tether in me it nearly killed me lol.

I don't think she particularly likes looking at it either, certainly not fascinated by it.

She isnt a fan of playing with it in its cage either, never has been really. She will sometimes slide her clothed leg up between my legs until it hits the cage, which I like her doing because it acknowledges its there, and she doesn't do it hard enough to hurt :)

I am lucky in other ways :)

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Maddie Mae...Thank you for your reply. My Beautiful Wife (KH) loves laying her head down on my belly, just above my penis and will play and tease me. Now that I'm caged, she plays with my balls until I start to leak. As soon as I start, she tells me her job is done and leaves. Sometimes it takes longer for me to start but, other times I start to leak right away.
    When we first met, she would play with my penis & balls forever. She was always curious how everything worked, I guess. Now that she controls when and if I'm allowed a orgasm, she knows when I'm close and how long she should play.
    I remember, not too long ago she had me tied to our bed and had tease me to get me hard. She asked if she could paint my penis for fun. We had some child friendly paints. For the next hour, she painted my penis & balls. It was such a turn on for me. She took pictures, and it looked pretty neat. I not sure what happened to the pictures, but she did say she had/has them stored for safe keeping.

bluedragoon, Rectrix, cogman and 3 others like this.
  8. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My wife, aka my Queen, enjoys playing with my penis. While she enjoys the chastity, she also hates not having full access. Our new cage allows her a bit more finger access, and she is thrilled.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I have never even imagined that sort of play. That's pretty cool :)

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  10. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    You and the OP are both lucky. I have asked and would love for my wife to do things both in the cage and out.

My wife does play with the cage some and my balls, mostly while I am using her dildo on her. But I would love for her to be facinated with it either in the cage or out. I've always wanted her to lay her head on my belly while I am in bondage unable to move, while she plays with and explores my penis. As if she is fascinated by it.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Yup, my GF loves much of the same. She drives me crazy, and she loves that too.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice